Thread: Bieber Movie!!

Bieber Movie!!

So I just got back from watching the Justin Bieber movie and it was amazing! ahahha but it seems like Carrie was everywhere in that movie! In the previews they showed "Soul Surfer" and everyone screamed when they saw Carrie on the big screen! ( I screamed a little too loud when I also saw her lol) Then Carrie was actually in the movie when one of Bieber's producers was speaking in the movie and they showed this picture Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - 09/05/08 - 5th Anniversary of Fashion Rocks (Backstage)/002

I screamed REALLY loud when I saw that picture and I heard a few other screams as well!

Overall, it was great to see Bieber and Carrie at the same time

Oh...and when the Soul Surfer trailer was over everyone kept saying really awesome things like "OMG, I wanna see that! OMG, that looks so good!" So I was really excited about that as well

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    WOOHOO! It's not much, but I'll take it! Carrie in a Bieber movie? HOLY CRAP YES.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Wow, that's cool! Pretty amazing that she's been mentioned in two major movies already this year (this and Country Strong), plus she has her own big-screen debut soon.

I'm not brave enough to see this movie; I actually think Justin is talented, but his voice is pretty annoying, and something about his personality bugs me.
    On a side note, Rascal Flatts were asked to do a duet with Justin for his album (due on Monday), and since RF is my all-time favorite band and I would buy their songs no matter who they were with, I'm trying to mentally prepare myself to do it.

Concert Stars
    That's so cool! Oh Bieber!!!

Concert Stars
    haha that's awesome!

Concert Stars
    That is so awesome! I am thrilled they showed her even for a second, and advertising Soul Surfer before the Bieber movie is an incredible idea! All the tweens will go now!

smart marketing!

Junior Carrie Follower CarrieFan928's Avatar
    I still don't get why they decided to show this picture. lol Is the producer in the picture?

Concert Stars
    Well now I actually wanna go see the movie! Just for that picture

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieFan928 View Post
    I still don't get why they decided to show this picture. lol Is the producer in the picture?
    I think Usher is...can't really tell.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrieFan928 View Post
    the guy in the blue shirt is his producer

Concert Stars
    thats LA Reid in the pic and they were talking about the contless big name stars that LA has signed in the past and they showed that pic

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thats great! Im gonna go see this now

Junior Carrie Follower CarrieFan928's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by reneeb View Post
    the guy in the blue shirt is his producer
    Thanks

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by reneeb View Post
    So I just got back from watching the Justin Bieber movie and it was amazing! ahahha but it seems like Carrie was everywhere in that movie! In the previews they showed "Soul Surfer" and everyone screamed when they saw Carrie on the big screen! ( I screamed a little too loud when I also saw her lol) Then Carrie was actually in the movie when one of Bieber's producers was speaking in the movie and they showed this picture Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - 09/05/08 - 5th Anniversary of Fashion Rocks (Backstage)/002

I screamed REALLY loud when I saw that picture and I heard a few other screams as well!

Overall, it was great to see Bieber and Carrie at the same time

Oh...and when the Soul Surfer trailer was over everyone kept saying really awesome things like "OMG, I wanna see that! OMG, that looks so good!" So I was really excited about that as well

I Went My Two Neices And My Two Older Sisters,I Don't Have Bieber Fever But I Like Some Of His Songs,I Missed The Preview For Soul Surfer,Darn It,Oh Well,I Saw The Fashion Rocks Picture And Just Got Excited I Didn't Scream Because I Know The People There Would Have Thought I Was Crazy.

•