Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Huge Carrie Follower cuisnumber1's Avatar

Carrie was AWESOME in Soul Surfer!!!!!! (I just saw it!!)

I was fortunate enough that my family got invited to an early screening of Soul Surfer by our friends who are pastors. It was an early preview for pastors/ministers/church leaders in Southern California. The movie was AWESOME! So inspiring and encouraging. Bethany Hamilton is quite an amazing woman. I know as Carrie fans we're all going out to see the movie, but seriously...invite your friends to see it...not just because of Carrie, but because you will laugh, cry, and your life will be changed by this girl's story and her incredible faith in Jesus.

Carrie did an amazing job in her acting debut in my opinion. She was beautiful, sensible, sweet, and honest. I will admit that I thought a couple of lines were somewhat out of place/too acted if that makes sense...I guess like it didn't seem very natural...but it was still very genuine and Carrie delivered all her lines beautifully.

I think one of my favorite Carrie parts that I was not only thrilled with, but surprised to see...or rather hear...was that Carrie sings in the beginning of the movie!! She sings "Blessed Be Your Name" with the church worship team I believe. Her voice stands out of course and it was really a blessing to see that on the big screen.

I'm attaching a few pictures that I took of flyers and other handouts we were given after this private screening for promotional purposes. Carrie's name is featured in the front as well as screen shots of her were scattered in these pamphlets. Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great!!! It sounds like you had fun! I can't wait to see the movie...great pics, too

I really hope it will have an international release! I would totally bring my family

lab
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by cuisnumber1 View Post
    I was fortunate enough that my family got invited to an early screening of Soul Surfer by our friends who are pastors. It was an early preview for pastors/ministers/church leaders in Southern California. The movie was AWESOME! So inspiring and encouraging. Bethany Hamilton is quite an amazing woman. I know as Carrie fans we're all going out to see the movie, but seriously...invite your friends to see it...not just because of Carrie, but because you will laugh, cry, and your life will be changed by this girl's story and her incredible faith in Jesus.

Carrie did an amazing job in her acting debut in my opinion. She was beautiful, sensible, sweet, and honest. I will admit that I thought a couple of lines were somewhat out of place/too acted if that makes sense...I guess like it didn't seem very natural...but it was still very genuine and Carrie delivered all her lines beautifully.

I think one of my favorite Carrie parts that I was not only thrilled with, but surprised to see...or rather hear...was that Carrie sings in the beginning of the movie!! She sings "Blessed Be Your Name" with the church worship team I believe. Her voice stands out of course and it was really a blessing to see that on the big screen.

I'm attaching a few pictures that I took of flyers and other handouts we were given after this private screening for promotional purposes. Carrie's name is featured in the front as well as screen shots of her were scattered in these pamphlets. Enjoy!

AWESOME!!! You made my day!!!

Junior Carrie Follower kaileigh's Avatar
    That was great! Now, I'm more dying to see it! Bring the whole town to see it, folks!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Oh so cool to Jer. 29:11 on the flyer. That's one of my favorite verses. Thanks for sharing your excitement, its infectious!

Wow, thanx so much forposting! Really hopes it gets an international release, will haul my entire family there!!!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by diva101 View Post
    I really hope it will have an international release! I would totally bring my family

me too, me too

Concert Stars
    wow that's awesome..lucky you got to see it...thanks for your input on it and for the great pics!

Concert Stars
    Thanks for the review and glad Carrie did well overall. Can't wait to see this movies

Concert Stars
    You are so lucky!! Glad you had a great time and thanks for sharing your review!!

Carrie Guru
    cuisnumber1, what was the overall response from the audience about the movie?

Concert Stars
    Thanx so much! I am dying to see it!

Obsessed Carrie Fan CarrieUFan1995's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    thank you so much for posting! i cant wait to see it!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for the great review! . I can't wait to see this movie.

Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    AGGGGH I want to see it NOW!

Obsessed Carrie Fan conorlovescarrie:)'s Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thats great! You're so lucky you got to see it, I'm so excited for when it gets released for everyone

Junior Carrie Follower
    That is awesome you got to see it you are so lucky thanks for sharing. I cant wait to see it 

Concert Stars
    Aahh I wanna see it so bad!!!!!! I'm excited to see her singin in the beginning!!!!

Junior Carrie Follower sosmallgirl's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for sharing! I'm so excited to see her on screen and hear her sing a worship song!!!

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast