Concert Stars

Carrie on my local country music stations!

When I was on my way to the mall I was flipping through radio stations and then I heard Last Name and I was dancing like crazy and turned it up really loud and people in other cars were looking at me. And, on my other sort of local country station (It's in Baltimore so it can get a little fuzzy) and I heard Wasted and I was so surprised they played Wasted since it's kind of an oldie, but a good one And I had one hand in my air waving it back and forth and yes, people were staring at me. But then on my way BACK from the mall I kept on hearing SWSRN's Back to December...I got really pissed so I didn't listen to the radio for like half the ride. It was so annoying!!! But I loved listening to Carrie

Concert Stars
    I generally turn the radio station too every time TS come on too....lol. There is only a few songs of hers I can listen to all the way through. Carrie on the other hand I can listen to all day I turn the radio up too when Carrie comes on
    Last edited by Jade_kt; 01-29-2011 at 03:26 PM.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by m.chill99 View Post
    When I was on my way to the mall I was flipping through radio stations and then I heard Last Name and I was dancing like crazy and turned it up really loud and people in other cars were looking at me. And, on my other sort of local country station (It's in Baltimore so it can get a little fuzzy) and I heard Wasted and I was so surprised they played Wasted since it's kind of an oldie, but a good one And I had one hand in my air waving it back and forth and yes, people were staring at me. But then on my way BACK from the mall I kept on hearing SWSRN's Back to December...I got really pissed so I didn't listen to the radio for like half the ride. It was so annoying!!! But I loved listening to Carrie
    That great! I actually like BTD, but wouldn't have picked it as a radio single. But I would rather hear Carrie anyday.

Concert Stars
    Yes BTD isn't too bad to listen to on the radio compare to her other songs but the only problem w/ BTD is it is too long imo. Seems like it goes on forever. If it was shorter, I might like it alot better. Instead I turn the station half way through the song. The only songs I liked of TS that I would listen to all the way through on the radio was Love Story and Tim Mcgraw.

I'll listen to Carrie pretty much every day whether on the radio or elsewhere.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    I even change the channel on my television when comcast advertises On Demand and uses swsrn in the ad, lol.

Carrie Guru
    My AC station used to play TS all the time last year so I was constantly changing the station. lol! But this year, I haven't heard her at all (didn't hear Mine or BTD). And I was so happy when they actually playing Carrie's MS. I think that I've now listened to that station more this year than I did all of last year. lol!

Concert Stars
    Glad you got to hear Carrie...wish she was on my radio station here more often~!

•