Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 109
  1. #1
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,454
    Concert Stars

    Carrie Spotted at Knicks Game Tonight!

    giovanna_acha: Best tickets ever!!! #spotted woody allan and carrie underwood one row next to me!!!! #knicks Giovanna Acha's photos - Best tickets ever!!! #spotted woody allan and carrie underwood one row next to me!!!! #knicks | Plixi


    also-- they played her song at the game, likely because she is there (if the twitters coming in are true).

    metsfanmurph: @JoeandEvan Carrie Underwood is at the Knicks game. Here is your big chance.

    RT @dan_mad: You know Knicks are wack when they're playing Carrie Underwood in the stadium lol

    TBone8: Not only a "Who's Who" in media but in attendance: Magic Johnson, Trump, Howard Stern, Tracy Morgan, Carrie Underwood and of course Spike.

    jane_palmeri: Watching knicks vs heat in msg. Just saw Carrie Underwood on the monitor... Yes, I was drooling.

    jimwoods100: 10th row for knicks/heat. More excited that carrie underwood is directly across from me than to watch LBJ

  • #2
    Carrie Guru Jade_kt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    21,347
    Concert Stars
    Kewl. Wonder if she went w/ anybody or just by herself.

  • #3
    Ultimate Carrie Fan reneeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Miami Beach, Florida
    Posts
    6,004
    why in the world is she at a Knicks game?

  • #4
    Carrie Guru Jade_kt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    21,347
    Concert Stars
    Well Carrie has always loved sports, mainly football and now hockey so why not basketball Maybe Mike is w/ her? or she was invited by someone? Or just went for the heck of it.

  • #5
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,454
    Concert Stars
    I bet Mike is there-- but no one mentions him on twitter. lol Only Carrie. lol

    He has off for about 5 days, no games, so I could see them going to NYC.

  • #6
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars
    I am watching AI so I don't know if she has been shown but the game is on TNT.

  • #7
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,454
    Concert Stars
    oh wow the game is on TNT? cool. I will check for a few. I am watching Idol too.

    They said they showed her on the jumbotron for sure, and played her song. lol

  • #8
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,043
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    giovanna_acha: Best tickets ever!!! #spotted woody allan and carrie underwood one row next to me!!!! #knicks Giovanna Acha's photos - Best tickets ever!!! #spotted woody allan and carrie underwood one row next to me!!!! #knicks | Plixi


    also-- they played her song at the game, likely because she is there (if the twitters coming in are true).

    metsfanmurph: @JoeandEvan Carrie Underwood is at the Knicks game. Here is your big chance.

    RT @dan_mad: You know Knicks are wack when they're playing Carrie Underwood in the stadium lol

    TBone8: Not only a "Who's Who" in media but in attendance: Magic Johnson, Trump, Howard Stern, Tracy Morgan, Carrie Underwood and of course Spike.

    jane_palmeri: Watching knicks vs heat in msg. Just saw Carrie Underwood on the monitor... Yes, I was drooling.

    jimwoods100: 10th row for knicks/heat. More excited that carrie underwood is directly across from me than to watch LBJ
    Wow, what a nice surprise.

  • #9
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    3,485
    Concert Stars
    Hopefully we'll get a picture of her!! How exciting!

  • #10
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,454
    Concert Stars
    TAZBAN: Howard Stern & wife Beth, Magic Johnson, Tracey Morgan, Carrie Underwood, Fat Joe courtside. Grandmaster Flash DJ'ing #Knicks #Heat

  • #11
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,454
    Concert Stars
    I hope someone took a picture of her on the jumbo tron at least.

  • #12
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,454
    Concert Stars
    I am watching the game now on TNT, looking for Carrie. lol

    I am actually a Knicks fan though so it is all good. lol

  • #13
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,454
    Concert Stars

    jkrums: Stars are out tonight: Howard Stern, Kanye, Tracy Morgan, Carrie Underwood, Spike, Magic, and Donald Trump. #MSG


    OMG Kanye West is at the game tooo! lol I wonder if Carrie met him? lol

  • #14
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Pi314CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,893
    I think Carrie (and Mike if he is there) is at the game to watch the Heat (LeBron).

  • #15
    Carrie Fans Maniac kewlie78189's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    26,142
    Concert Stars
    wow that's neat...hope we get a pic!

  • #16
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,454
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi314CA View Post
    I think Carrie (and Mike if he is there) is at the game to watch the Heat (LeBron).
    Is Mike a Miami fan? I had no idea. I am a Knicks fan so I am psyched she is at the game. I hope they are not wearing Heat shirts. lol The game is in NYC.

  • #17
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Pi314CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,893
    I don't know if Mike is a Miami fan. Miami, with its "big 3", is one of the biggest draws, along with the Lakers. [Big 3 is LeBron, Dwayne Wade, and Chris Bosh]

  • #18
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,454
    Concert Stars
    EthanJSkolnick: Celebs: Joe Klecko, Dave Winfield, Kanye West, Carrie Underwood. Lil' Wayne not here, so Wade and LeBron can relax.

  • #19
    Carrie Guru Jade_kt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    21,347
    Concert Stars
    Maybe Carrie is working on a duet w/ Kanye West and she is hanging out w/ him at the game.....lol....jk.

  • #20
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    Maybe Carrie is working on a duet w/ Kanye West and she is hanging out w/ him at the game.....lol....jk.
    There they are, her and Mike.

    Ron's head would explode if they did a duet. lol


  •  
    Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •