Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Carrie is Paris Tisan's favorite Idol Contestant!

There's a series of videos with all the contestants who made it to Hollywood. One of the questions asked of each contestant is "What's Your Favorite Idol moment?" I won't give away what she says, but she's very complimentary of Carrie.

One of the male contestants said Carrie was also his favorite performer, and she's his inspiration because of everything she has accomplished...so sweet!

Ace Gilliam - Road to hollywood - American Idol

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I am so glad to hear that Carrie serves as an inspiration to these new artists. I really hope that all this Carrie mentioning will help build up hype for the Grammy's (Temporary Home)

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by gocountrymusic View Post
    I am so glad to hear that Carrie serves as an inspiration to these new artists. I really hope that all this Carrie mentioning will help build up hype for the Grammy's (Temporary Home)
    I think it's too late for final Grammy voters... but atleast it's giving it some buzz!!!

This makes me so happy! I remeber watching Carrie's biography and what she said at the end always touches my heart! "If she can make one person believe that there is a God, than she have done her job!".... Thank You Carrie, I think you have done your job!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!!

Concert Stars
    Off topic: I think it's funny that they have an idol contestant named Alan Jackson who sings country music.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by Hil View Post
    Yea but isn't her audition a little misleading? I mean they want you to believe she's a single mom, which she isn't. It certainly doesn't change anything, but I dunno .
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    Off topic: I think it's funny that they have an idol contestant named Alan Jackson who sings country music.
    Hill,

I intially had the same reaction as you. But if you think about it, Paris DIDN'T say she was a single Mom. It was probably something people assumed because of the verse she chose in TH, as well as the fact that she didn't mention she was married. Also, the tape & audition focused on her relationship with her daughter; it makes sense her husband wasn't mentioned if Idol obviously manipulated how she was presented. Not her fault, but it wouldn't be surprising, with the way the show is set up/ the short amount of time they have on camera.

Jade,

I also thought it was funny they had a contestant named Alan Jackson. I didn't know he sings country though, too funny! It would've been awesome if he'd mentioned Alan as his favorite artist/inspiration.

Concert Stars
    I think he said his musical inspirations are U2, George Strait, Alan Jackson, and a few other artists.

Concert Stars
    aww that's wonderful!

Concert Stars
    Aww, that's so cool! What was the guys name that said that about Carrie...?!

•