Obsessed Carrie Fan undrwood9098's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Soul Surfer official website!

Soul Surfer - Official Site

We finally are getting somewhere with this film! First the trailer, and now they put up a new poster for the website. It's a big picture of AnnaSophia Robb and 5 of the main actors/actresses on the right of her. Carrie's name is fourth from down, and I find it funny how it's one ABOVE Dennis Quaid.

Concert Stars
    Awesome! Thanks for posting!

Thanks!

So I got excited when I saw the "SOUNDTRACKS" button on the official site, but then I realized it's for the soundtracks of other Sony movies lol!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by undrwood9098 View Post

We finally are getting somewhere with this film! First the trailer, and now they put up a new poster for the website. It's a big picture of AnnaSophia Robb and 5 of the main actors/actresses on the right of her. Carrie's name is fourth from down, and I find it funny how it's one ABOVE Dennis Quaid.
    lol That is so awesome! I love how Carrie is getting so much attention!

I love the poster of Anna Sophia too--- it is very nice and will attract alot of attention. Cool!

I notice that "Tri Star pictures" is involved, and that is one I have definitely heard of, so that is a good thing. lol

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Everything is negotiated in the movies. From an actor/actress being listed above the title to the "And" billing at the end. It doesn't necessarily mean that Carrie is the bigger star. Some people will actually have it in their contract that they get a "With" or "And" if they aren't top billed. An example is "The Proposal" the main actors were billed in order then it was "And Betty White". Michael Caine got the "And" for "Inception".

Concert Stars
    ^ good to know, stuffy. I had no idea. lol Clearly, Dennis Quaid is a bigger star then Carrie, at this point anyway, so it is odd her name is before his.lol

I wondered how SWSRN got her photo front and center on the Valentine's Day DVD cover, when she had a 2 minute part in the whole movie, and all of the other actors were much bigger stars then her. lol She must have paid for the rights to be put in the center of the DVD cover. lol

Concert Stars
    cannot wait for April to get here & hopefully an international release!!

Concert Stars
    ahhh amazing!

Thanks

Thanks for that

I don't know if I got this wrong. Based on what I remember from TV series, the whole "With <insert name>" is used for guest stars and senior member of the cast. Carrie has sort of a "featuring" small role here, while Dennis Quaid is most senior among the main cast of the film. His name comes up last because of his seniority, they seem to always do that when listing cast members.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Isn't there ussually only one "with" on a film?

•