Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree114Likes

Thread: Not Very Nice

Concert Stars

Not Very Nice

I have to agree that itís disheartening to see the hate Carrie gets from
    these Female Artists. I really liked Trisha but that video tells a story.
    ethelu, oldyfan and Hil like this.

The most disappointing for me is Martina actually. Carrie idolized her so much but as soon as she entered the industry, we have never heard her mention Martina ever again, or heard anything about them being friendly with one another.
    CU4ever, Zman312, oldyfan and 2 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Trisha was mean
    Bobby Bones was mean

People that annouce her or friends aren't friends.
    CU4ever likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Countryfan2448 View Post
    Trisha was mean
    Bobby Bones was mean

I am really upset about Bones defending Garth bc she considers him a friend. He could of just left it as it but he chose to defend Garth.

Martina has no one to blame but herself. She pigeoned herself to these power songs and newer really moved too far from it. She also made some terrible song choices.
    CU4ever and Hil like this.

Concert Stars
    Reba and Dolly seem to be the only artists from the older generation that have welcomed and friended Carrie with open arms

Concert Stars
    Guys, came we support Mickey Guyton for her strong support of Carrie. She really was vocal given that she is a new artists.
    hjj, lizcarlo, Smokyiiis and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    Guys, came we support Mickey Guyton for her strong support of Carrie. She really was vocal given that she is a new artists.
    That was bold thing to do for new artist. That could come back to bit her. She has always been so sweet of Carrie and showed her admiration.
    ethelu likes this.

I have always though Martina had something against her from the way she is around her. I hope she wasn't mean to Carrie behind the scenes. Its not like we would know because Carrie is so respectful and classy she would never say if she did.

Junior Carrie Follower
    What did Bobby Bones say? He’s always been so supportive of Carrie?!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy16 View Post
    What did Bobby Bones say? Heís always been so supportive of Carrie?!
    Carrie shouldn't had won Entertainer cause they were celebrating Legends Female Artists.

Video of Bobby Bones
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1195397299460919297

Video of Trisha
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1195735179022798848

LOL at Trisha Yearwood’s tweet about Garth being EOTY singing in front of 84,000 tonight. You know she’s seeing the people saying how Garth didn’t deserve it. I wonder if he will actually “tour” this year or just have 5 concerts again.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by lizcarlo View Post
    I have always though Martina had something against her from the way she is around her. I hope she wasn't mean to Carrie behind the scenes. Its not like we would know because Carrie is so respectful and classy she would never say if she did.
    Like I said in the CMAs thread, it's been obvious from day one that Martina had a problem with Carrie. She feared and anticipated the loss of her throne. It's as simple as that. Carrie was the new pint-sized vocal powerhouse in town, and nothing was going to stop her at that point. That intimidated the hell out of Martina. Vocally, Martina had a deeper, heavier type of voice, but Carrie could still match her power and was vastly superior in terms of range, agility, and versatility. Basically, she could do everything Martina could + a whole lot more. That's why she was already singing Martina's most vocally challenging songs and belting out every damn note at age 12-14. She was already well on her way to becoming bigger than Martina ever was. Martina didn't like that, and it was obvious from her icy gaze whenever she was around Carrie or asked about her. But if Martina ever was openly rude to her, I'm sure she knew how to handle herself. Remember when LeAnn Rimes opened her big mouth about Carrie not having "paid her dues" fresh after the Faith Hill incident at the 2006 CMAs, but then deleted her comments like a coward after Faith gave her statement to the press? Carrie didn't forget about that, and she made LeAnn look like a FOOL just a year later, in an interview around the time when "Carnival Ride" was released. She was asked her opinion on LeAnn's comments, and she said: "This is a girl that experienced mega-success way early on in her life, and you know she wasn't a 12-year-old playing in bars. I honestly just didn't think that much of it coming from her. If it had been somebody who had spent 20 years working to get this and then they got it, that would have been a little different." DESTROYED LeAnn with dignity and class.

Junior Carrie Follower
    I mean the Martina thing is just theory, even tho I’ve always felt the same. She did like Runaway June’s post about Carrie on Instagram. And I don’t think Carrie would be singing Martina the way she has if there was still tension there.

Obsessed Carrie Fan countrymama22's Avatar
    I have never thought Martina ever really gave Carrie a chance. She was Carrie’s favorite and then radio silence about Martina. There was obviously a reason, which is sad. So much jealousy. That’s one reason why I loved seeing Miranda show Carrie so much support. I’m not the biggest Miranda fan but she has always been so gracious to Carrie. I can’t count the times that Miranda has praised her. And that’s how it should be. Females supporting one another.
    CU4ever, pkslongbeach and Hil like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaD View Post
    Like I said in the CMAs thread, it's been obvious from day one that Martina had a problem with Carrie. She feared and anticipated the loss of her throne. It's as simple as that. Carrie was the new pint-sized vocal powerhouse in town, and nothing was going to stop her at that point. That intimidated the hell out of Martina. Vocally, Martina had a deeper, heavier type of voice, but Carrie could still match her power and was vastly superior in terms of range, agility, and versatility. Basically, she could do everything Martina could + a whole lot more. That's why she was already singing Martina's most vocally challenging songs and belting out every damn note at age 12-14. She was already well on her way to becoming bigger than Martina ever was. Martina didn't like that, and it was obvious from her icy gaze whenever she was around Carrie or asked about her. But if Martina ever was openly rude to her, I'm sure she knew how to handle herself. Remember when LeAnn Rimes opened her big mouth about Carrie not having "paid her dues" fresh after the Faith Hill incident at the 2006 CMAs, but then deleted her comments like a coward after Faith gave her statement to the press? Carrie didn't forget about that, and she made LeAnn look like a FOOL just a year later, in an interview around the time when "Carnival Ride" was released. She was asked her opinion on LeAnn's comments, and she said: "This is a girl that experienced mega-success way early on in her life, and you know she wasn't a 12-year-old playing in bars. I honestly just didn't think that much of it coming from her. If it had been somebody who had spent 20 years working to get this and then they got it, that would have been a little different." DESTROYED LeAnn with dignity and class.
    Do you have that interview. I would love to see it, savage, lol

Obsessed Carrie Fan countrymama22's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    Do you have that interview. I would love to see it, savage, lol
    Wow, Iíve never heard about that.

Concert Stars
    Martina should be appreciative bc Carrie still sings her song. But I do feel that Martina never opened up to Carrie with open arms.
    ethelu and CU4ever like this.

Concert Stars
    You have Martina being vocal about supporting women, is it because she hasn't had much success lately? I hope it's because she realizes that she was not a very nice woman to Carrie.

Oh and I love the support she got from Dolly and Reba.

The Trisha thing just made up my mind about how I feel about her. And I think we now know why Garth won't sing with Carrie. And it bugs me that Garth was at the ASCAP thing honoring Randy, and probably heard Carrie sing and still have the nerve not to say one nice thing about her? I won't be listening to any Garth or Trisha.

I will say that it is good to see a few men supporting Carrie. There is Randy, Keith and Brad. I am sure that there are more.

One more thing: on Twitter I unfollowed Bobby Bones. His comments made me so angry. Don't really want to see anything more from him for a while.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Countryfan2448 View Post
    Trisha was mean
    Bobby Bones was mean

Bobby Bones points were based on Garthís volume of work. BTW Bobby, Garth didnít pave the way for Carrie.

Additionally, if they want to create a lifetime award for Entertainer of forever, they would not call it Ďof the yearí

Wow... First time I see this Trisha video. What a jerk.

•  
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast