Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Carrie on The Kelly Clarkson Show?

Insane Carrie Fan

Carrie on The Kelly Clarkson Show?

Is it true that she was invited onto the show and rejected the offer? Does anyone know? I'd be shocked if that were the case.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaD View Post
    Is it true that she was invited onto the show and rejected the offer? Does anyone know? I'd be shocked if that were the case.
    It first appeared on a tabloid publication. A non-Carrie fan posted it on twitter and you know what happens next. I thought Carrie said in an interview if invited to guest on Kelly's show she would be up for that. No idea where I saw the clip. Like you, I don't believe for a minute that Carrie would turn Kelly down without good reason.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Ah, gotcha. That makes me feel a lot better.
    txacar likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    It first appeared on a tabloid publication. A non-Carrie fan posted it on twitter and you know what happens next. I thought Carrie said in an interview if invited to guest on Kelly's show she would be up for that. No idea where I saw the clip. Like you, I don't believe for a minute that Carrie would turn Kelly down without good reason.
    It may be the same interview, someone mentioned to Carrie that Kelly would like Simon, Paula, and Randy on her show and if she would go on, she said sure, as long as they don’t judge me.
    txacar, teesharky, gwade82 and 1 others like this.

Plus Carrie and Kelly posed together on the red carpet some months ago when rumors of their feud were at a high. So I would absolutely believe them rather than a publication.

But yes, I was just watching TKCS (which I'm really liking btw) and I was thinking the same: it would so much fun to have Carrie on the show.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Suellen View Post
    It may be the same interview, someone mentioned to Carrie that Kelly would like Simon, Paula, and Randy on her show and if she would go on, she said sure, as long as they don’t judge me.
    Thanks. That was it.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I think its about the American Idol Reunion show if they had one Carrie wants to do under that they don't judge.

Insane Carrie Fan
    I still do feel like Kelly makes more of an effort to speak positively about Carrie, and always takes the initiative in extinguishing the rumors of some bitter rivalry that's been generated by the media and fan bases. That's why I was initially upset by the headline I saw of Carrie rejecting the offer to appear on her talk show. I think it'd be cool to see them have a conversation on a public stage like that. They do have very very different personalities, though. Kelly is very warm and forthcoming, whereas with Carrie I do still get an "ice queen" vibe from her at times. I've seen her let loose and have fun before, but mostly in Instagram videos when she's around her friends/bandmates. She's still come a long way from when she first started, but I definitely wouldn't call her bubbly.

Concert Stars
    Carrie sends Kelly Calia gifts all the time and has tweeted her as well many times. This feud crap is all nonsense. Kelly even posted pictures of the gifts Carrie sent.

The Kelly stans and Carrie haters love to make up crap for the tabloids to make Carrie look bad. You guys know this by now. They did it to Carrie with Taylor Jessica Simpson and many more fake feuds. I stopped caring or believing any tabloid story years ago.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Tabloid garbage. Carrie’s on tour. She’s not even available.
    ethelu, oldyfan, maddkat and 1 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    Tabloid garbage. Carrie’s on tour. She’s not even available.
    So is Christina Aguilera, though. They get days off.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Carrie has very few days off and she’s not likely to fly across the country to do a talk show when she doesn’t have an album to plug right now. Besides neither Kelly nor Carrie set these type of things up personally. I have no idea if an offer was made but if it were turned down it would be a scheduling and business decision not a personal one.

In reference to your comments about Kelly’s and Carrie’s personalities. You are right they are very different. Kelly is clearly a natural extrovert where Carrie is a natural introvert.
    teesharky, pgk, oldyfan and 1 others like this.

Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy Kelly as talk show host?

I get that bubbly and talkative is her personality but she talks wayyyy too fast and talks over her guests so often. I want to hear more from guests and less from Kelly. At least she is well aware of her own weakness - really need to learn to listen.
    teesharky, oldyfan and pgk like this.

Concert Stars
    I have not seen the show yet. When does it air? I will check it out first before I can properly reply Huiz. I do like Kelly a lot- but agree that sometimes being that bubbly and talkative can wear on you. She needs to chill once in awhile. Lol. But I do like her.
    Last edited by teesharky; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:51 PM.
    rainbow1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HuiZ View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't enjoy Kelly as talk show host?

I get that bubbly and talkative is her personality but she talks wayyyy too fast and talks over her guests so often. I want to hear more from guests and less from Kelly. At least she is well aware of her own weakness - really need to learn to listen.
    Yes, sometimes less is more! And that intro with her doing covers is so awkward!! Lol

She would be great doing stand up though.
    teesharky, HuiZ and rainbow1 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I am just not a fan of Kelly. I do hope her show does well though.
    gran29 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    Yes, sometimes less is more! And that intro with her doing covers is so awkward!! Lol

She would be great doing stand up though.
    I don't like the covers. I know her fans live for them, but for me it's like she's back on American Idol singing other people's music and doesn't have her own identity yet. You're beyond that station girl, sing your own songs. If I were a big fan, I'd personally want to hear her singing cuts off her older albums that maybe she hasn't performed in a long time, or possibly ever before.
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    I don't think Carrie and Kelly dislike each other, but even if they did so what. There's alot of artists who aren't friends/don't like each other. They never talk badly about each other publically, so I dont see any issues here. I am just confused why everyone thinks they need to be friends or even cool with each other.
    oldyfan, lizcarlo and pgk like this.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    Christina is doing a Las Vegas residency so her tour is in one place tho...so less traveling for her.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieroxmysox2011 View Post
    I don't think Carrie and Kelly dislike each other, but even if they did so what. There's alot of artists who aren't friends/don't like each other. They never talk badly about each other publically, so I dont see any issues here. I am just confused why everyone thinks they need to be friends or even cool with each other.
    Sam & Dave performed together for years, were on stage together night after night & hated each other. They never talked when they weren't performing.
    oldyfan likes this.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast