Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree1584Likes

Thread: Jacob Bryan Fisher

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    While I am hoping she has a girl so she can have one of each and as others have said - who doesn't want a mini Carrie, I don't think the pink in the announcement had anything to do with it. Since the CP era has been all glitter, pink, and purple, plus Calia is sponsoring the tour and she has the new rose gold metallic clothes, I do think the color is just a coincidence. I could be completely wrong, of course!
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    While I am hoping she has a girl so she can have one of each and as others have said - who doesn't want a mini Carrie, I don't think the pink in the announcement had anything to do with it. Since the CP era has been all glitter, pink, and purple, plus Calia is sponsoring the tour and she has the new rose gold metallic clothes, I do think the color is just a coincidence. I could be completely wrong, of course!
    I agree with this thought! On KLG & Hoda, they said the top was a Calia top.
    oldyfan and CrazyAboutCarrie like this.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Is anything ever a coincidence with Carrie and news? She’s a sneaky one!
    rainbow1, oldyfan, ethelu and 4 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Lol well we finally got news!!! So happy for this family. Congrats to Carrie, Mike and Isaiah!!!

Concert Stars
    I’m so happy for Carrie, Mike and Isaiah.

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I KNEW IT!!! Congratulations to Carrie, Mike and Isaiah!!!

The bigger, loose clothes in pictures over the last few months and the difference in her voice were a total giveaway. I'm betting she is due before the end of the year based on how long she has been going with the baggy clothes and the pictures (unless she's expecting twins).

As for the tour - I think this is just the first leg announced since there are only 54 dates (or so) planned and her last few tours have been closer to 100 dates. Carrie is playing Vivint SmartHome Arena here in Salt Lake City this time around!!! This is where the Utah Jazz play! She has NEVER played there before. She has always played at the Maverik Center (which is about 12,600 seats - not sure when its in the round but still close to that). Vivint holds about 18,300 for concerts (again not sure for in the round)!!! AND she is playing on a SATURDAY NIGHT!!! We have always got those weird Tues/Wednesday nights that are hard to always go to with work and school! I'm so totally excited about all the news today!! I do hope not all dates go on sale August 17th - I really hate buying tickets for a concert more than a year out - but for Carrie I will do it!!!
    Hil, rainbow1, Smokyiiis and 1 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mgbjr View Post
    For some reason I was thinking she was much smaller during the CMAs with Isaiah, but I think thats cause she hides everything! If there's a will, theres a way, I guess lol
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8huKiwXiVE

One of my favorite if not my favorite CMA performances from her. There was so much joy in that performance and she felt every word she sang.
    rainbow1, oldyfan, ethelu and 1 others like this.

Insane Carrie Fan utlovescarrie's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This is seriously the BEST DAY!!!! They have an opportunity to win 2 free tickets to a concert on her official website! I just entered to win on every single one! Boy will my hubby be surprised if we end up in Saskatoon next May!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by utlovescarrie View Post
    This is seriously the BEST DAY!!!! They have an opportunity to win 2 free tickets to a concert on her official website! I just entered to win on every single one! Boy will my hubby be surprised if we end up in Saskatoon next May!
    Lol, that's too funny. I entered to win on the three that I plan on trying to attend.
    oldyfan likes this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Junior Carrie Follower
    Just got on the computer and what a wonderful surprise!! I suspected this as others have but never wanted to say anything. This child will be blessed by having such wonderful parents. I am over the moon with happiness for them!!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I'm soooo happy for Carrie, Mike and Isaiah!! Sweetest news ever!!
    rainbow1 and mbh like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Oh how I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Carrie is at the Today show! I can just imagine the hugs and happy tears that will be shared between Carrie & Hoda!!! And KLG!! But I think Carrie & Hoda have a very special bond.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    I couldn't be more thrilled for Carrie and Mike and Isaiah!!! I'm guessing a girl too, that's a beautiful pink outfit she is wearing in the announcement!!!

What will her name be?!!!!
    No offense,but why is everyone assuming she’s having girl if she hasn’t even said what the gender is yet?Am I missing something here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieslegs84 View Post
    No offense,but why is everyone assuming she’s having girl if she hasn’t even said what the gender is yet?Am I missing something here?

It is fun to speculate genders of babies. Let people have fun with it. You can guess too!
    rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

I think a lot of people are just hoping she will have a girl since she already has a boy. Nothing more to it.
    rainbow1, Suellen, oldyfan and 1 others like this.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars

No one is assuming, it’s only a guess; I’m guessing a girl too. Carrie’s sister-in-law is hoping for a girl too (from Instagram). Do you think Carrie will have a girl or another boy?

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I agree with you,Kiz,I think the pink was just a mere coincidence because this era has been all glitter,pink & purple,I honestly think it has nothing to do with the gender.It’d be great if she has a girl,but I would think that would be something she would want to announce herself,isn’t it?And Calia is sponsoring the tour & she does have the rose gold metallic clothing,I think that may be the reason she wore the clothing because it was Calia clothing.Just my own thoughts on all of this!!So excited for Mike,Carrie & Isaiah on baby #2!!The tour & baby news was the BEST news to wake up to this morning!!

gocountrymusic likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You should check out the tweet from Gnash (the preds mascot;s twitter acct) he said he had a name for the new baby --- I am thinking Gnash Fisher for a boy and Gnashley Fisher for a girl. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Carrie's news made our local noontime newscast!!! On the most watched station in our market!!!!
    Smokyiiis, ethelu, mbh and 1 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You should check out the tweet from Gnash (the preds mascot;s twitter acct) he said he had a name for the new baby --- I am thinking Gnash Fisher for a boy and Gnashley Fisher for a girl. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Congratulations Carrie, Mike and Isaiah. What a great news. I am going to put in my guess of the gender, it s gong to be a girl.
    ethelu and oldyfan like this.

•  
    Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast