Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree944Likes

Thread: Carrie is having a baby boy!!

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    I was just laughing to myself -- good thing Carrie makes/has lots of money because if she does have a little girl can you just imagine the clothes that little one will have!!! If Carrie changes dresses 10 or 11 times over the course of an evening oh my that little girl will have quite the example!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Half the fun of having a little girl is dressing them up in cute outfits. If she has a girl she will likely be quite the little fashion plate. My girls quit letting me dress them in cute coordinating outfits at about 6 and it broke my heart just a little :-(

Insane Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by HuiZ View Post
    I am guessing it's a December baby. Near Christmas.
    I hope it's not on Christmas. My sister-in-law's birthday is December 24 and she always feels like people are so busy celebrating Christmas, her birthday gets lost in the shuffle.
    txacar, rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ethelu View Post
    I hope it's not on Christmas. My sister-in-law's birthday is December 24 and she always feels like people are so busy celebrating Christmas, her birthday gets lost in the shuffle.
    Haha I am the exact opposite!

I don't celebrate my birthday. I wish mine is near Christmas or some big holiday, so that I will feel less pressured to do something for birthday and less focus on the birthday.

Concert Stars
    My hubby's is so close to Christmas that after I buy the gifts I have to do the eeny meany miney moo thing to decide which he'll get first at Christmas and which will get to be labelled birthday. I want to see how she dresses a girl too! Isaiah has some very cute clothes too but girls stuff is off the charts!!!
    txacar, rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^Carrie hasnít worn tight outfits in some time. She has worn black and baggy outfits for awhile. All those Calia pics were taken long ago. Even at the Radio Disney Awards She was careful with not showing her waist directly and she seemed a bit fuller in the face/waist there too.

In the CMA Fest green outfit you could see her tummy. Same with Her CMT awards silver baggy jumpsuit and her dresses for the Opry. She was already pregnant at CMA fest clearly.

So it all makes sense now. Even her MC Hammer pants at WE Fest and the silver jumpsuit at the CMT Awards.
    I just naturally assumed that she was just eating more but like an idiot,I didnít put all of the clues together until this week when she announced she was pregnant!!Iím guessing that her pregnancy was pretty obvious at CMA Fest because if you zoom in closely enough,you can see the baby bump,as well as the CMT Awards silver baggy jumpsuit & obviously her dresses for the Opry.It was clearly evident that she was definitely pregnant during CMA Fest when she was wearing the green outfit & the silver jumpsuit at the CMT Awards the Hammer pants at We Fest,but looking back at all of that,I shouldíve put the clues together that she was actually pregnant,but I just thought she was just eating more because she was hungry,little did I know she was eating for two!!I feel so stupid for not putting the clues together sooner!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    txacar and oldyfan like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

You guys donít really think she is less than 16 weeks or 4 months? She is showing quite a bit already. At 3 months you donít really show Shr didnít show much on her first pregnancy at 3 months. She is showing quite a bit already so to me she must be at least 4 months already.

She used pink for a reason in that video. She knows the gender by now. That was a clear hint: pink.
    4 months seems to be the general consensus on here & that does seem possible thatís how far along she is.I know this probably doesnít mean anything,but I looked in the comments section on Instagram with the video & Mikeís sister said that they didnít know the gender yet,just that a little girl would be fun to dote on & have fun with.So the pink in my opinion,was for Cry Pretty & all of the pink associated with this era.We know Carrieís usually pretty subtle with her hints most of the time,but that hint about the baby being a girl based on the pink she wore in the video,just seems really out there to me.You just donít put such blatant clues out there about the gender of your baby unless you already know it & are ready to reveal it to the world.Its very possible they really donít know the gender just yet or theyíre waiting for the right time to announce what the gender of the baby is.And I think the balloons in the video were silver,not pink.I think some of the pink in the video were reflecting on the balloons making them look pink,but in reality they really were silver.Just my own thoughts on all of this craziness!!

oldyfan likes this.

Concert Stars
    I just looked at the picture of Carrie when she announced baby Isaiah on Labor Day. She was super tiny and not showing at all. And that was 3 months pregnant. She is already showing the bump now a d much farther along than she was in that Labor Day photo . So I definitely think she is over 4 months already- and knows the sex of the baby. Hence the pink color theme.

A December baby would be so cute! Abs imagine how far along she will be at CMAs. Haha
    mbh, txacar, rainbow1 and 3 others like this.

Concert Stars
    This news makes me so happy!!! It would be awesome if she does have a girl this time. She'll have the best of both worlds!

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    A December baby would be so cute! Abs imagine how far along she will be at CMAs. Haha
    The designers will get creative with formal maternity gowns. It will be fun to see what they come up with. I imagine Brad will have some jokes as well.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

I just looked at the picture of Carrie when she announced baby Isaiah on Labor Day. She was super tiny and not showing at all. And that was 3 months pregnant. She is already showing the bump now a d much farther along than she was in that Labor Day photo . So I definitely think she is over 4 months already- and knows the sex of the baby. Hence the pink color theme.

Iím sorry,Tee,I donít think she knows the sex of the baby yet because if Mikeís own sister didnít know,then there is no way to really know if itís a girl.I just think youíre wrong on this one.And wouldnít she have to been pregnant in March in order for the baby to be born in December?Iím still leaning towards a boy for some odd reason.I just donít think she would outright put that clue out there,I would think she would want to reveal the gender of the baby in another way.Whatever gender it is,I just want the baby to be happy,healthy & strong.I would think she would want to keep the gender of the baby private until sheís really ready to say what is.I know she puts subtle hints out there from time to time,but I just donít think the gender is what you think it is.Just my own thoughts on the subject.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    ^They could possibly know and haven't told anyone yet. She may be hinting and we don't know. Some swore she wasn't even pregnant and there was no way she could be when others thought she was. So we don't know

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MSCarriefan View Post
    ^They could possibly know and haven't told anyone yet. She may be hinting and we don't know. Some swore she wasn't even pregnant and there was no way she could be when others thought she was. So we don't know
    Thatís true.I know she keeps certain parts of her life private,so itís possible theyíve decided to keep that information to themselves for the time being.She does like to throw hints out there quite a bit,so itís possible she may be hinting but like you said,we donít know if she is hinting at the babyís gender or not.I just canít believe that I missed all of the clues that she was pregnant!!People said she was pregnant & I didnít believe them so I missed all of the clues like a dummy!!

oldyfan likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I think a lot of the time you show sooner in your pregnancy the 2nd time than you do with your 1st pregnancy so it's a guess how far along she is. Maybe she'll give us a little hint as to when it's due.
    txacar and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    Yes but Carrie is a very smart lady who knows how closely her fans dissect every clue. She wouldn’t randomly wear pink in that video for no reason. She knew we would see that as a clue and she wore pink anyway.

She wore the pink intentionally knowing we would dissect the clues.
    oldyfan and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyDollyDee View Post
    I think a lot of the time you show sooner in your pregnancy the 2nd time than you do with your 1st pregnancy so it's a guess how far along she is. Maybe she'll give us a little hint as to when it's due.
    Plus with different sexs of babies you carry them differently. One is usually high and one you carry lower.

Concert Stars
    Tonight’s Opry pics confirm
    The theory that she is pretty far along. Her bump
    is so cute but it’s much bigger than someone at 3 months. It’s adorable!
    oldyfan, lovelyT and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    We don't need to know every single detail about her pregnancy. Carrie will do the same like she did the last time.
    oldyfan likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

More pics is in the Opry thread. The Crowd cheered when she told them she was pregnant.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    Just thought that she will be pregnant when she receives her Walk of Fame star this year!
    oldyfan likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Tonightís Opry pics confirm
    The theory that she is pretty far along. Her bump
    is so cute but itís much bigger than someone at 3 months. Itís adorable!
    I know weíve been trying to guess how far along she is,but can you tell how far along she is,Tee?You can definitely tell sheís pregnant when you look at the Opry pics closely enough!!She looks like sheís glowing in the Opry pics,pregnancy suits her well!!The dress looks gorgeous & the bump is so cute & adorable!!She looks gorgeous!!

oldyfan and DizzyDollyDee like this.

•  
    Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast