Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree944Likes

Thread: Carrie is having a baby boy!!

Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    You really don't know for sure the sex of the baby until the second sonogram. My daughter just had her first at 6 - 7 weeks and she will have her second sonogram at 16 - 20 weeks. So if Carrie is less than 16 weeks, they probably don't know if it's a girl or boy themselves.
    There is a blood test that can be done as early as 10 weeks to find out the gender (and other serious issues) with 99% accuracy. Way more accurate than scanning at 20 weeks.

Not sure how it works in America, but over here in Australia, it's optional and paid out of pocket, so anyone can get that test done at any age.
    teesharky, mbh and rainbow1 like this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    The radio station I was listening to in the morning said she was having a girl. Pink curtains, pink outfit and "pink balloons".
    teesharky, rainbow1 and Smokyiiis like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I've noticed for awhile she appeared to be getting wider. Her waistline was a little larger than normal. I suspected since Carrie works out and it was odd that she appeared to be in great shape, but again wider. I just didn't want to speculate on her private life or overalll waistline.
    teesharky, mbh and rainbow1 like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Time for some fun math... The predators season ended May 10th.. give a day to get over the season and his career was done// So I'm predicting a February 11th due date!

The only problem with this is it doesn't give her much time to rest up and prepare for the tour.

Concert Stars
    Yeah I talked about it too but in private messages because I didn't want to add to public scrutiny. She was definitely preggo in that green outfit if she wasn't already in the others!

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    She may have even been pregnant while in Napa but didn't know it yet similar to Haiti last time.
    Last edited by MSCarriefan; 08-09-2018 at 07:13 PM.
    teesharky, rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by MSCarriefan View Post
    She may have even been pregnant while in Napa but didn't know it yet similar to Haiti last time.
    Did we actually see her with a glass of wine in Napa? Even so, she could have posed with a glass to throw people off and not actually have been drinking it.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokyiiis View Post
    Se didn’t have to wear a pink shiny jacket for the tour info and I’m sticking with my theory and hope that it’s a girl she can dress up like she does herself when she’s a child. There are also so many cute cute little outfits and dresses for little girls than there are for boys. Really hope she gets to experience that! So excited either way!
    Agree! She could have worn just about anything neutral - any other color but pink or blue. But she chose to wear pink. It has to mean something.

I am sticking to this theory too: a Pink Late December baby or early January tops. Haha

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyAboutCarrie View Post
    The radio station I was listening to in the morning said she was having a girl. Pink curtains, pink outfit and "pink balloons".

True they were pink. Everything was pink!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Agree! She could have worn just about anything neutral - any other color but pink or blue. But she chose to wear pink. It has to mean something.

I am sticking to this theory too: a Pink Late December baby or early January tops. Haha
    I still think double meaning -- all girl tour, and baby girl.

Concert Stars
    You guys don’t really think she is less than 16 weeks or 4 months? She is showing quite a bit already. At 3 months you don’t really show Shr didn’t show much on her first pregnancy at 3 months. She is showing quite a bit already so to me she must be at least 4 months already.

She used pink for a reason in that video. She knows the gender by now. That was a clear hint: pink.
    rainbow1, txacar, oldyfan and 2 others like this.

Junior Carrie Follower FanSince04's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    You guys don’t really think she is less than 16 weeks or 4 months? She is showing quite a bit already. At 3 months you don’t really show Shr didn’t show much on her first pregnancy at 3 months. She is showing quite a bit already so to me she must be at least 4 months already.

She used pink for a reason in that video. She knows the gender by now. That was a clear hint: pink.
    My wife became noticeably pregnant at 4 months. 3 months is when we revealed she was pregnant and you couldn’t really tell. I think Carrie may be between 3-4 months. If she were 5 months there would be no wearing tight outfits without clearly showing lol.

Concert Stars
    She appears to be carrying this baby lower. Good sign, maybe? I agree, she is at least 4 months. I'm taller than Carrie, but I never showed until at least 5 months and that was with the third pregnancy.

Concert Stars
    ^Carrie hasn’t worn tight outfits in some time. She has worn black and baggy outfits for awhile. All those Calia pics were taken long ago. Even at the Radio Disney Awards She was careful with not showing her waist directly and she seemed a bit fuller in the face/waist there too.

In the CMA Fest green outfit you could see her tummy. Same with Her CMT awards silver baggy jumpsuit and her dresses for the Opry. She was already pregnant at CMA fest clearly.

So it all makes sense now. Even her MC Hammer pants at WE Fest and the silver jumpsuit at the CMT Awards.
    mbh, rainbow1, oldyfan and 1 others like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    Maybe she won't hide the bump too much tomorrow or Saturday at the Opry so we will have better predictions..haha

We go from wanting news to having so much to talk about in just a few days.
    txacar, rainbow1, oldyfan and 6 others like this.

sco
    Insane Carrie Fan
    So it all makes sense now. Even her MC Hammer pants at WE Fest and the silver jumpsuit at the CMT Awards.
    Ha, ha plenty of people were pretty suspicious of that outfit. Billy Dukes commented in retrospect that she ran off stage at one point and muttered something about ‘munchkin’ when she came back. She almost let it slip LOL! She was probably waiting to announce the tour and the pregnancy at the same time so she had an explanation for why the tour doesn’t start until May.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by sco View Post
    Ha, ha plenty of people were pretty suspicious of that outfit. Billy Dukes commented in retrospect that she ran off stage at one point and muttered something about ‘munchkin’ when she came back. She almost let it slip LOL! She was probably waiting to announce the tour and the pregnancy at the same time so she had an explanation for why the tour doesn’t start until May.
    lol I saw where he said that.I think Billy might have misheard something.Carrie always goes off stage after CCA (when he said she did) to fix her lipstick which she takes off for the harmonica playing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Insane Carrie Fan
    True they were pink. Everything was pink!
    Not saying she's not having a girl (again it doesn't matter to me what she has), but doesn't that seem too obvious for Carrie, lol!

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Yes it does Adam!!! And I still stick by my eye that the BABY balloons are silver -- not pink!!!!
    adam1995 and oldyfan like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I was just laughing to myself -- good thing Carrie makes/has lots of money because if she does have a little girl can you just imagine the clothes that little one will have!!! If Carrie changes dresses 10 or 11 times over the course of an evening oh my that little girl will have quite the example!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    rainbow1 and oldyfan like this.

•  
    Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast