Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Carrie & Brad

Carrie & Brad

My heart is breaking for Carrie & Brad. I feel like the hate there getting is not needed. They made a Trump joke and people are taking it way to far. With all this hate and bashing.. With tee's & d's help or anyone who wants to join in would like to maybe start a trend on Twitter and maybe Insta to. I know you can start a trend on insta but maybe shower them with love.. Maybe the showering of love will drown out the hate. What do you guys think?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
    oldyfan likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea21648 View Post
    My heart is breaking for Carrie & Brad. I feel like the hate there getting is not needed. They made a Trump joke and people are taking it way to far. With all this hate and bashing.. With tee's & d's help or anyone who wants to join in would like to maybe start a trend on Twitter and maybe Insta to. I know you can start a trend on insta but maybe shower them with love.. Maybe the showering of love will drown out the hate. What do you guys think?

I have seen some of the hate, but there are a lot of people, and even a lot of people who said that they voted for Trump defending them.

I think the people who are complaining about them weren't fans to begin with or were just casual fans.

This same thing happened with the obamacare thing and it blew over quickly, so I expect the same thing to happen this time as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lolita55 View Post
    I have seen some of the hate, but there are a lot of people, and even a lot of people who said that they voted for Trump defending them.

I think the people who are complaining about them weren't fans to begin with or were just casual fans.

This same thing happened with the obamacare thing and it blew over quickly, so I expect the same thing to happen this time as well.
    I don't know. I hope your right that it blows over..

Carrieslegs84 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea21648 View Post
    I don't know. I hope your right that it blows over..

If I happen to see any of my family or friends complaining on facebook then I will set them straight real quick, and hopefully they do some research and spread the message.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    My friend is a hard core pro-trump republican who has completely dropped the NFL including her beloved Patriots. If you knew how much she loved her patriots, you'd understand what a big deal that is. Anyway, she thought the Trump song was funny and people are being ridiculous.

She's become so right wing that I do everything not to bring up politics, so I was actually surprised it didn't bother her at all. Going by my friend's response, it'll definitely blow over eventually.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I think it is better for us to move on so that hopefully the haters will as well. If we keep bringing attention to it, they will just keep making their comments.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Brad and Carrie's friendship has been both enduring and heartening to see. I'm sure it's been a help to them in coping with the stresses and ups and downs which often go with life in a creative sphere, much of which is carried out in high profile public attention. I've seen what can happen when artists come under pressure, and feel they lack support from others with experience of the same milieu. That's why, whatever the temptation, I hope fans won't try to split them and apportion responsibility in a partial way. Any controversial matters had been approved by the CMA as an organization - any difficulties will be ridden through more easily if everyone stands together and the show continues to be depicted as an honest attempt to represent the diversity of views that exist in any organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    Brad and Carrie's friendship has been both enduring and heartening to see. I'm sure it's been a help to them in coping with the stresses and ups and downs which often go with life in a creative sphere, much of which is carried out in high profile public attention. I've seen what can happen when artists come under pressure, and feel they lack support from others with experience of the same milieu. That's why, whatever the temptation, I hope fans won't try to split them and apportion responsibility in a partial way. Any controversial matters had been approved by the CMA as an organization - any difficulties will be ridden through more easily if everyone stands together and the show continues to be depicted as an honest attempt to represent the diversity of views that exist in any organization.
    From what I have seen.. it's more Carrie getting the hate then Brad but I will always be fans of both... just hope the hate will fizzle out soon.. now that Carrie got hurt all I see is them happy about it and karma..

Concert Stars
    It is so pathetic and cruel that the haters are now saying her broken wrist is "karma" for her bashing Trump. What kind of evil dwells in these people to say such a thing? My goodness. The hatred in both parties is too much for me to take anymore. I am done with all politics. Both sides are insane. lol no offense to anyone. I have just had enough.
    Suellen, rainbow1, Hil and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    It is so pathetic and cruel that the haters are now saying her broken wrist is "karma" for her bashing Trump. What kind of evil dwells in these people to say such a thing? My goodness. The hatred in both parties is too much for me to take anymore. I am done with all politics. Both sides are insane. lol no offense to anyone. I have just had enough.
    Same!!

teesharky and Carrieslegs84 like this.

Concert Stars
    I have a feeling they are not Trump’s supporters because they did not bash Trump, only his tweets. They are haters of Carrie’s.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    I know it's hard but just ignore the haters. Social media and the comments section will make you lose all faith in humanity. Most of them just think they are being clever. Online anonymity brings out the worst in some people.

Obsessed Carrie Fan MSCarriefan's Avatar
    I have so many flashbacks to TSOM drama and the marriage drama. The fall bless her heart only adds to their drama. I mean she had 6.5 million and 7.9 million followers on Instagram and Twitter before the CMAS so its not like a 1000s are unfollowing her. Ignoring it is hard though
    Carrieslegs84 and oldyfan like this.

Junior Carrie Follower

Oh my gosh what the heck. Are people actually saying this? I just read that she broke her wrist and felt so bad lol.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Do we know how she fell?

Concert Stars
    Just despicable. I’ve seen some of it on twitter and juust refuse to go look anymore. I just try to put some good posts out there on twitter and hope for a more positive rhetoric.
    Last edited by Smokyiiis; 11-13-2017 at 08:05 AM.
    rainbow1 and ethelu like this.

Concert Stars
    They voted for Trump & continue to support him through all of his racist/mysoginistic rhetoric. What bigger example of lunacy do you need.
    kelanob likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Thankfully I don't follow Twitter enough to get involved with those remarks.. I do like to go on some of the folks here twitter page to read the great things that are said about Carrie.......

Just out of kicks I read the one article about Carrie and her fall and just looked at some of the comments..... Well I just said to myself, these folks have major issues in life..... Misery loves company.....

Insane Carrie Fan
    Right, the extremes to both sides are absolutely disgusting, and ironically the same, because I believe they would both wish this kind of pain on someone they disagree with. Politics has become one of the most disgusting and evil parts of the world today, and I honestly don't know how it got so bad? I know there has always been political divide, but where did civility go? I just hope that we as a country can find it again.

(Full disclosure: Hope I don't get hate for this, but this is all coming from a Republican, who voted for neither of the major candidates. Those lunatics aren't the regular Republican party, they are the extremists.)
    Carrieslegs84 and Hil like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by adam1995 View Post
    Right, the extremes to both sides are absolutely disgusting, and ironically the same, because I believe they would both wish this kind of pain on someone they disagree with. Politics has become one of the most disgusting and evil parts of the world today, and I honestly don't know how it got so bad? I know there has always been political divide, but where did civility go? I just hope that we as a country can find it again.

(Full disclosure: Hope I don't get hate for this, but this is all coming from a Republican, who voted for neither of the major candidates. Those lunatics aren't the regular Republican party, they are the extremists.)
    Civility hit the road on the first day of the first Obama administration when the Republicans got together & decided they were not going to do anything to move the country forward, they were instead going to work on making Obama a one term president. A lot of these divisive issues can be pointed right at that decision.
    kelanob and Hil like this.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast