Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Carrie at the Opry June 6

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Carrie at the Opry June 6

official!

@opry 20m20 minutes agoMore

The @PredsNHL are headed for the #StanleyCup Finals & @carrieunderwood is headed for the #Opry on June 6! https://goo.gl/3IMsQS

line up so far

Carrie
    Dustin Lynch
    Del McCoury Band
    Bill Anderson
    Diamond Rio

schedule, times are central
    first show:

second show:
    Last edited by maddkat; 06-05-2017 at 03:52 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yay! Can't wait!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I'm happy this worked out for the fans that already have tickets! I guess I won't be going, since right now we are planning to stay in Nashville Monday night instead of Tuesday so that we can come home when the fan club party is over. I guess I could try to reschedule and spend Tuesday night instead so I can go to the Opry, but I also think it would be fun to be downtown Monday night during a home playoff game, although it will also be absolutely chaotic I think.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    They just sent out an email that they have reserved a select few balcony seats for the 7:00 Opry show for fan club members! I'm super excited cause I just bought two! So, now I'm off to change all my hotel and dinner reservations to Tuesday night instead of Monday, lol. Carrie at the Opry trumps a hockey game for me any day, lol.
    lolita55, Suellen, maddkat and 1 others like this.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    So happy for those going! Perfect schedule for the playoffs as nowCarrie can fit in Opry and CMT Awards!
    rainbow1 and CrazyAboutCarrie like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    They just sent out an email that they have reserved a select few balcony seats for the 7:00 Opry show for fan club members! I'm super excited cause I just bought two! So, now I'm off to change all my hotel and dinner reservations to Tuesday night instead of Monday, lol. Carrie at the Opry trumps a hockey game for me any day, lol.
    Girl you are all over the map today,lol
    Glad you got tickets though.:-)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Girl you are all over the map today,lol
    Glad you got tickets though.:-)
    I know, lol! When I got the email from the fan club with the reserved seats for the Opry I couldn't resist. I had actually looked online before that email was sent and once I got it I knew I just had to go! The older I get the less I like crowds and I know downtown would be insane Monday night so as fun as it sounded, I'm not sure how much I would have really enjoyed it or my husband either. Plus, I figured that even if I could get tickets to the hockey game, they would probably be more than I was willing to spend. I've gone from spending my time in Nashville downtown to probably not even going near it and just staying out by the Opry for everything, lol.

Like I said - the more I thought about it, would I really prefer a hockey game or hanging out at the plaza watch parties over seeing Carrie at the Opry?? I haven't seen her at the Opry since 2011 - not counting watching her Opry show on the screen at the 2015 OFC party (which I don't really count!).
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    ^ Well the Entire Stanley Cup playoffs pretty much sold out to season ticket holders in minutes -- per a press release today that I saw. They are releasing a very limited number of 100-150 tickets each night to the Public on Friday, which will sell out in seconds. So good luck to anyone but a season ticket holder getting tickets unless you pay BIG bucks to Stub Hub. lol
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^ Ps- to all of you guys that will be in Nashville during the CMAFest/Stanley Cup Extravaganza Madness- you have to take pictures of the crowd insanity and post them for us-- please! haha

I am dying to see how all these people are going to fit in one place at the same time. lol And that's not even counting the Outsider hockey fans coming for the Cup that don't care about the CMA Fest, etc.
    ethelu likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ Ps- to all of you guys that will be in Nashville during the CMAFest/Stanley Cup Extravaganza Madness- you have to take pictures of the crowd insanity and post them for us-- please! haha

I am dying to see how all these people are going to fit in one place at the same time. lol And that's not even counting the Outsider hockey fans coming for the Cup that don't care about the CMA Fest, etc.
    Hopefully someone will get some good pics Monday night. We switched up and won't be staying on Monday now, so I won't be there for Game 4 night. We'll drive straight in to the Fan Club Party Tuesday morning and we're staying that night instead.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Huge Carrie Follower carriethequeen's Avatar
    Yay for the first time ever I will be seeing Carrie at the Opry!!! Just got my tickets, I waited until Carrie was confirmed. My luck wasn't any good with not getting into the FCP so I wasn't gonna risk it until she was announced, even if it meant getting farther seats lol I'm just so happy I will be seeing Carrie this year at least, even though just for a total of 6 songs!
    maddkat, glenn7, Kizmet311 and 5 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Hopefully they will add more names soon to the lineup as it is sort of sparse right now-- though all you really need is Carrei anyway. haha

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Hopefully they will add more names soon to the lineup as it is sort of sparse right now-- though all you really need is Carrei anyway. haha
    Yeah, I've only seen Carrie once at the Opry during CMA Fest week and there were some other decent names with her then. I feel like either Lady A or LBT or maybe Martina McBride were there the same night as her. It would have been in 2011. Can't remember. I don't really care much for Dustin Lynch, so I do hope they add someone else.
    maddkat and Suellen like this.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ the Tuesday Opry during CMAFest is usually great, not sure what's going on this year.They need at least one more big name unless they give Carrie a full hour. :-)

added Diamond Rio

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I saw they added Diamond Rio. I like them ok, but I really do hope they get at least one other bigger name. Although I would complain about an hour of Carrie, lol!
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I went to setlist.fm to look up who was there back in 2011 when I went. Lady A AND Martina were there that night with Carrie. Also, the Oak Ridge Boys and Jerrod Niemann. So, for me, Dustin Lynch and Diamond Rio are comparable to the Oak Ridge Boys and Jerrod. They need a couple Lady A and Martina level stars.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    I went to setlist.fm to look up who was there back in 2011 when I went. Lady A AND Martina were there that night with Carrie. Also, the Oak Ridge Boys and Jerrod Niemann. So, for me, Dustin Lynch and Diamond Rio are comparable to the Oak Ridge Boys and Jerrod. They need a couple Lady A and Martina level stars.
    Lady Antebellum again please! Seeing Carrie and Lady A in the same night would be AMAZING
    Kizmet311 likes this.

Frankie Ballard has been added to Carrie's shows. He's had a few hits on radio, my favorite is "Young and Crazy." I was hoping for another female artist to be added, I guess 1 or 2 artists could still be added right?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^ this is not shaping up to be much of a night sans Carrie
    Kizmet311 and glenn7 like this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Gosh, I hope they still add one or two others. I don't care much for Frankie Ballard either.
    Thanks so much Danielle!

•  
    Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast