Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 472
Like Tree1189Likes

Thread: 2017 ACM Awards

  1. #401
    Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Galion Ohio
    Posts
    45,696
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    I think we can go with it never was , just two random posts by two random guys , until we hear otherwise.
    and can we talked about the maybe dvd in the Storyteller Tour thread? Thanks guys.


    Back on topic I really think she'll be doing TF with Keith ( she will already be out west) and they having a big splashy commercial advertising they're opening the show. :-)
    The Fighter is the only song that She has right now to promote, you don't think she would do something else (that's not a single) (if she was going to perform anything else) she could do a medley like she did at the CMA's in 2013.

    She's going to be back in Nashville for the Grand Ole Opry in couple days.

    People are forgetting that Chaser wasn't a single here in the states (it was only a single in U.K.)

  • #402
    Ultimate Carrie Fan OkieChick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    7,851
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2006 View Post
    The Fighter is the only song that She has right now to promote, you don't think she would do something else (that's not a single) (if she was going to perform anything else) she could do a medley like she did at the CMA's in 2013.

    She's going to be back in Nashville for the Grand Ole Opry in couple days.

    People are forgetting that Chaser wasn't a single here in the states (it was only a single in U.K.)
    IKYW wasn't a single either but she performed it at the PCA awards.

  • #403
    Huge Carrie Follower countrymama22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    943
    *Sigh* Such missed opportunities for singles.

  • #404
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    73,758
    Concert Stars
    I wish Carrie did more unpredictable song choices at award shows like IKYW at pcas. It's so great to surprise people. Doing Like I Never Loved You at the CMT Artist of the Year awards was great too.

  • #405
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,149
    That PCA performance of IKYW was great indeed....... It would be a great surprise to see her do CCA and then win EOTY..... A man can hope for it....

  • #406
    Huge Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by countrymama22 View Post
    *Sigh* Such missed opportunities for singles.
    I agree with you. Thought for sure we would get a 5th single.
    countrymama22 likes this.

  • #407
    Huge Carrie Follower carriethequeen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    801
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    I think we can go with it never was , just two random posts by two random guys , until we hear otherwise.
    and can we talked about the maybe dvd in the Storyteller Tour thread? Thanks guys.


    Back on topic I really think she'll be doing TF with Keith ( she will already be out west) and they having a big splashy commercial advertising they're opening the show. :-)
    I think they'll open the show too. What will she already be out west for?

  • #408
    Huge Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    699
    Quote Originally Posted by rcramer View Post
    That PCA performance of IKYW was great indeed....... It would be a great surprise to see her do CCA and then win EOTY..... A man can hope for it....
    My hope too! Why can't she do the fighter with Keith, and since she has an ETOY nod, one of her own songs?? She has got to know that CCA is one of her fan favorites. And as far as awards go, I sure will be upset if she does not come away with a least a win for FVOTY. But she is very deserving of the EOTY. i am greedy and want both for her. She is long overdue to be recognized by the ACM.
    Suellen, rainbow1 and lizcarlo like this.

  • #409
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    73,758
    Concert Stars
    ^ She has a Carnival cruise concert a few days after the ACMS. She also has a charity show in Toronto 3.31, but she could fly out to Vegas after easily and rehearse on Saturday.
    rainbow1 likes this.

  • #410
    Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Galion Ohio
    Posts
    45,696
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieChick View Post
    IKYW wasn't a single either but she performed it at the PCA awards.
    That wasn't the ACM's and this is what this thread is about. What she did on other award shows was great but let's not lose sight of the ACM's

    the favorite performance she did was walk this way/Undo it.

  • #411
    Insane Carrie Fan countrymusicfan15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    3,016
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by countryfan2006 View Post
    That wasn't the ACM's and this is what this thread is about. What she did on other award shows was great but let's not lose sight of the ACM's

    the favorite performance she did was walk this way/Undo it.
    They were just giving an example of Carrie performing a song that wasn't a single since you said Chaser wasn't a single here in the U.S.
    OkieChick and rainbow1 like this.

  • #412
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    17,922
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriethequeen View Post
    I think they'll open the show too. What will she already be out west for?
    A concert on Carnival's Imagination on April 4
    Gator and rainbow1 like this.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #413
    Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Galion Ohio
    Posts
    45,696
    Quote Originally Posted by countrymusicfan15 View Post
    They were just giving an example of Carrie performing a song that wasn't a single since you said Chaser wasn't a single here in the U.S.
    So..Sorry

    I was just looking at past ACM's performances of hers and she always did her past single or current single.


    We'll see what happens. (if she attends), we don't know...yet, there's no news of her attending).

  • #414
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    73,758
    Concert Stars
    No new performers have been announced yet since the first roll out right? Odd as it's 2 weeks away.

  • #415
    Ultimate Carrie Fan txacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,063
    ^I check everyday. Keith hasn't been announced, either.

  • #416
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    73,758
    Concert Stars
    Scratch that. The acms announced Kelsea as performing in her own soecial announcement. Annoying.

  • #417
    Huge Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    656
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Scratch that. The acms announced Kelsea as performing in her own soecial announcement. Annoying.
    And Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

  • #418
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Audra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    1,483
    Concert Stars
    I believe too that Sam Hunt will be performing, cause both his guitarist and drummer have been posting on their Instagram pages about ACM prep and practicing for the ACMs.
    teesharky likes this.

  • #419
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    73,758
    Concert Stars
    ^ I thought Sam Hunt had already been announced? Perhaps not officially by the ACMs, but on some sites. He has a new single out so I am sure he will promote it.

    Ugh the fact that Maren, Miranda and Kelsea are all performing but no Carrie yet despite being an EOTY nom really bums me out. She is the only one of the ladies that got an EOTY nom-- and she is not yet confirmed as performing. Not cool.

  • #420
    Ultimate Carrie Fan txacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,063
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ I thought Sam Hunt had already been announced? Perhaps not officially by the ACMs, but on some sites. He has a new single out so I am sure he will promote it.

    Ugh the fact that Maren, Miranda and Kelsea are all performing but no Carrie yet despite being an EOTY nom really bums me out. She is the only one of the ladies that got an EOTY nom-- and she is not yet confirmed as performing. Not cool.
    A lot of people have been announced for Party for a Cause and Lifting Lives but, so far, for Awards show, still no Carrie, Keith, Brad, Kenny, Blake, Eric, Sam, Zac, etc. I think they are saving the best for last!!!


  •  
    Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. [Nov. 20] 2016 American Music Awards
      By carriefan14 in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 835
      Last Post: 01-20-2017, 06:25 PM
    2. CMT Music Awards 2016 (June 8, 2016)
      By dismokemi in forum HQ Carrie Video
      Replies: 30
      Last Post: 06-20-2016, 12:34 AM
    3. 2016 Billboard Awards
      By maddkat in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 240
      Last Post: 05-24-2016, 05:06 AM
    4. 2016 Grammy Awards
      By nonie in forum HQ Carrie Video
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: 04-12-2016, 10:36 AM
    5. 2016 People's Choice Awards
      By maddkat in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 10-24-2015, 08:02 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •