Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree20Likes
  • 1 Post By teesharky
  • 2 Post By CarrieAddicted
  • 2 Post By teesharky
  • 1 Post By txacar
  • 5 Post By CarrieAddicted
  • 1 Post By kelanob
  • 1 Post By teesharky
  • 2 Post By CarrieAddicted
  • 2 Post By CarrieAddicted
  • 1 Post By PRGuy79
  • 1 Post By teesharky
  • 1 Post By CarrieAddicted

Thread: Carrie's Wiki Page: Updates?

  1. #1
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,345
    Concert Stars

    Carrie's Wiki Page: Updates?

    hey guys. I forget who updates the Wiki page for Carrie, but I was hoping someone could update the following:

    BMI Awards-- Carrie won this year for 2 or 3 songs I think-- LTG Smoke Break and Heartbeat. I would check to verify which ones were honored but it was posted here somewhere and I saw it on the site.

    People's Choice AWards: Her new nomination for 2017 PCAs is not included.

    Pollstar Awards-- Creative Staging Nomination-- Ceremony on 2/2/17. I am not sure if that is in there yet.

    Thanks!
    txacar likes this.

  • #2
    Insane Carrie Fan CarrieAddicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,131
    Concert Stars
    It's me.

    I'll do that as soon as I come back home from my holidays trip.
    txacar and teesharky like this.

  • #3
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,345
    Concert Stars
    ^ Thanks! You do such a great job! There was hardly anything to update.

    Also-- I forgot to add-- she was nominated for a British Country Music Award this year but lost. But still- she was nominated. So cool.
    CarrieAddicted and txacar like this.

  • #4
    Ultimate Carrie Fan txacar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,538
    Concert Stars
    tgbrinker posted this today in another thread.


    FYI - RIAA lists 'Church Bells' as certified Gold as of August 3rd, 2016.

    I don't know why it didn't pop up as I've searched quite often, but it's Gold, nonetheless!

    Maybe a wikipedia update for whomever has the capacity to do that?
    teesharky likes this.

  • #5
    Insane Carrie Fan CarrieAddicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,131
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for the compliment, Tee!

    I finally got around to updating her Awards page this weekend.
    It took longer this time because the structure of the page has changed: we now have to provide source to each nomination and win, as opposed to the previous overall number of wins/noms.
    As there were several sources missing after the changes, I took the opportunity to add them. That alone took me a long time.

    Anyway, it's all up to date now.

  • #6
    Junior Carrie Follower kelanob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    321
    I noticed that the new Rare country awards were not listed on there. She won Female Artist and Tour

    Rare Country weighs in on the 2016 Rare Country Awards winners | Rare
    CarrieAddicted likes this.

  • #7
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,345
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieAddicted View Post
    Thanks for the compliment, Tee!

    I finally got around to updating her Awards page this weekend.
    It took longer this time because the structure of the page has changed: we now have to provide source to each nomination and win, as opposed to the previous overall number of wins/noms.
    As there were several sources missing after the changes, I took the opportunity to add them. That alone took me a long time.

    Anyway, it's all up to date now.
    Thanks for doing that! Really love going on her wiki page and seeing all her awards etc. haha

    did you add the IHeartRadio Musuc award noms? She just got those last week. Sorry! Lol
    CarrieAddicted likes this.

  • #8
    Insane Carrie Fan CarrieAddicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,131
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by kelanob View Post
    I noticed that the new Rare country awards were not listed on there. She won Female Artist and Tour

    Rare Country weighs in on the 2016 Rare Country Awards winners | Rare
    I saw on twitter she won it, but I still haven't added it to the page because I believe the awards listed on Wikipedia have to have some history, even if minor. Gonna check these rules again later.

    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Thanks for doing that! Really love going on her wiki page and seeing all her awards etc. haha

    did you add the IHeartRadio Musuc award noms? She just got those last week. Sorry! Lol
    Me too! I actually started updating her pages (in 2010) after several years of admiring them, lol I would get mad if I noticed something was missing.

    It's there, it was actually another user that added the iHeartRadio 2017 noms, I added its sources.
    But I did add, this weekend, the Clio Award, the '17 Pollstar award and many ASCAP and BMI awards that were missing.
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

  • #9
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,345
    Concert Stars
    ^ thanks! What is the Clio award? I missed that one.

  • #10
    Insane Carrie Fan CarrieAddicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,131
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ thanks! What is the Clio award? I missed that one.
    It's the major award that recognizes excellence in advertising, design, communication etc
    She was shorlisted for Best Print for the CALIA "Stay the Path" prints.
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

  • #11
    Obsessed Carrie Fan PRGuy79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,610
    Concert Stars
    Thank you to all who work hard to keep Carrie's stats on Wikipedia updated.

    Could someone also update her sales charts on the American Idol page here:

    Albums: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
    Singles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
    CarrieAddicted likes this.

  • #12
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,345
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieAddicted View Post
    It's the major award that recognizes excellence in advertising, design, communication etc
    She was shorlisted for Best Print for the CALIA "Stay the Path" prints.
    Wow that's fabulous! I never expected this! Cool!
    CarrieAddicted likes this.

  • #13
    Insane Carrie Fan CarrieAddicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,131
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by PRGuy79 View Post
    Thank you to all who work hard to keep Carrie's stats on Wikipedia updated.

    Could someone also update her sales charts on the American Idol page here:

    Albums: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
    Singles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States
    I'll wait for this week's sales numbers to then update it.
    teesharky likes this.


  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. People's Choice Award Wiki Page: Are Winners Leaked??
      By teesharky in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 01-02-2013, 10:06 AM
    2. Carrie's Wiki Award Page: Can Someone Help Me Edit it?
      By teesharky in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 11-03-2012, 11:48 AM
    3. The Carrie Underwood Wiki
      By BlownAway2012 in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 07-28-2012, 01:42 PM
    4. No Wiki Page yet for Good Girl
      By bigbluegrl23 in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 24
      Last Post: 02-26-2012, 07:38 AM
    5. Carrie's Wiki Page Has Been Messed With
      By teesharky in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 08-16-2011, 10:38 PM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •