Thread: VIP tickets

Junior Carrie Follower montdu39's Avatar

VIP tickets

Hi guys. I'm going to see Carrie tomorrow in Toronto. We bought our tickets back in November. However, the funny part is that we just received a package with full of VIP stuff. We didn't even know we had purchased VIP tickets lol.

Now we are trying to figure out which package we got. The tickets say "VIP3" on them. How do we know what package we got? I'm kinda hoping I get a meet and greet or something lol

Anybody know?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by montdu39 View Post
    Hi guys. I'm going to see Carrie tomorrow in Toronto. We bought our tickets back in November. However, the funny part is that we just received a package with full of VIP stuff. We didn't even know we had purchased VIP tickets lol.

Now we are trying to figure out which package we got. The tickets say "VIP3" on them. How do we know what package we got? I'm kinda hoping I get a meet and greet or something lol

Anybody know?
    Does it say anything else about Signature, Ultimate, etc? If these are tickets for the first leg, the package with the M&G was over $700 PER TICKET. If these are tickets for the fall leg, I think they might have gone up to $900-1000 per ticket. So, unless you paid that much money for each ticket, you didn't get the M&G package. Some of the others do include backstage tours and the pre-show reception, but you should have some information on that in your packet or via email, I would think. If you aren't given specific directions about showing up for those activities, then you probably didn't get them.

New Carrie Fan
    What did you find out? Apparently I did the same thing and our concert is next week. I got the merchandise today.

•