Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 764
Like Tree2274Likes

Thread: Keith Urban Album Features Carrie: Tracklist Revealed With Song Titles

  1. #1
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,701
    Concert Stars

    Keith Urban Album Features Carrie: Tracklist Revealed With Song Titles

    Wanted to Start a Thread to discuss the Keith Urban Collab with Carrie on his new album Ripcord.

    Cody Alan ‏@cmtcody 8h8 hours ago Just in... @KeithUrban is collaborating with @CarrieUnderwood on #ripCORD. http://ow.ly/10k4q5





    Here is the Tracklist for Keith Urban's Ripcurl Album, that he confirmed features a song with Carrie! I wonder which song it is?

    Keith Urban Releases Tracklist for ?Ripcord? « Radio.com

    Ripcord will be released May 6th. For now, check out the tracklist below:

    1. “Gone Tomorrow (Here Today)”
    2. “John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16”- released
    3. “Wasted Time”-- released
    4. Habit Of You”--- Duet?
    5. “Sun Don’t Let Me Down”-- the Pitbull song
    6. “Getting’ In The Way”
    7. “Blue Ain’t Your Color”
    8. “The Fighter”
    9. “Break On Me”-- released already
    10. “Your Body”
    11. “That Could Still Be Us”--- Duet??
    12. “Worry ‘Bout Nothin’”


    My guess is "Habit of You" or "That Could Still Be Us"-- as they both sound like love songs or duets.
    Last edited by teesharky; 04-05-2016 at 08:34 PM.
    opry051008, PRGuy79, Hil and 6 others like this.

  • #2
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,558
    Concert Stars
    Could be any of them if it's just backing vocals

  • #3
    Insane Carrie Fan carrieidol1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    5,971
    Concert Stars
    I heard they might perform it on the Idol finale... I read somewhere that Keith hinted towards it. Since he already did his new single last week, it would make sense!
    teesharky and Smokyiiis like this.

  • #4
    Insane Carrie Fan CarrieAddicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,170
    Concert Stars
    Bought.

    The Carrie track, not the album. LOL

    I buy every and anything that features her. LMAO

  • #5
    Junior Carrie Follower jaymiee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    322
    That would be cool if they performed it at the finale, but she better get a solo performance as well!
    rainbow1 likes this.

  • #6
    Insane Carrie Fan CarrieAddicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,170
    Concert Stars
    This could be her fourth Country nomination for the Grammys next year: Duo/Group Performance.

    Fingers crossed.
    teesharky, mooret and Smokyiiis like this.

  • #7
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Audra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,595
    Concert Stars
    we don't even know if it's a duet, probably just background vocals on a song on the album

  • #8
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,701
    Concert Stars
    ^ why do people keep assuming it is just background vocals? That is so dang boring. What is wrong with thinking it is a duet or a featuring role?

    Why are people so ready to dismiss the duet possibility?
    txacar, rainbow1, bluetb4 and 1 others like this.

  • #9
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    276
    Mess at all the Idols doing rehearsals for the finale and Carrie is the only one not there and out doing a show.. LOL..

    Will she even talk to them at all? Maybe her rehersals will be tommrow? Maybe with Keith?
    teesharky likes this.

  • #10
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Audra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,595
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ why do people keep assuming it is just background vocals? That is so dang boring. What is wrong with thinking it is a duet or a featuring role?

    Why are people so ready to dismiss the duet possibility?
    It may get the same treatment like with Heartbeat how people HATED they called it a duet when it really wasn't and Sam was just the background vocals, so this could end up the same way, with just Keith and Carrie being on background, until it's set in stone that it's indeed a duet and it says so or says featuring, then I won't believe it yet lol and Keith said too that he has Pitbull on this album as well so seems he has multiple people on his new album so we have no clue what it's going to end up as...that's just my opinion though lol
    teesharky and Hil like this.

  • #11
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,701
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieAddicted View Post
    This could be her fourth Country nomination for the Grammys next year: Duo/Group Performance.

    Fingers crossed.
    Agree. Now we're talking! Lol

  • #12
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,556
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    ^ why do people keep assuming it is just background vocals? That is so dang boring. What is wrong with thinking it is a duet or a featuring role?

    Why are people so ready to dismiss the duet possibility?
    I'm with you Tee. I truly believe it is a featuring or a duet because the interviewer wasn't even asking him about other people on the album. Keith chose to mention it out of the blue which indicates to me that it's more than just a BGV role.

  • #13
    Junior Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    indiana
    Posts
    276
    it bettter be a duet and a single. I need Carrie to come for Reba and Dolly's #1 record..
    rainbow1 and Jane-Alex like this.

  • #14
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    8,448
    Also, he did a full duet with Lambert a couple of years ago, so you would think he would do the same with Carrie. Hope its a love song!

  • #15
    Insane Carrie Fan CarrieAddicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gotham
    Posts
    3,170
    Concert Stars
    Thanks, Keith!!

    I just want this to happen:

    2017 Grammys
    Best Country Album - Storyteller
    Best Country Song - "What I Never Knew I Always Wanted"*
    Best Country Solo Performance - "Church Bells"
    Best Country Duo/Group Performance - Keith Urban duet

    2018 Grammys
    (if she wins Country Album, then no other original track is eligible anymore)
    Best Country Solo Performance - "Choctaw County Affair" (Live)
    Best Long Form Video - The Storyteller Tour: Stories In The Round (DVD)



    *I want Carrie to be nominated/win Best Country Song, so it has to be one her co-writes. WINK is the best option

  • #16
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,701
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Audra View Post
    It may get the same treatment like with Heartbeat how people HATED they called it a duet when it really wasn't and Sam was just the background vocals, so this could end up the same way, with just Keith and Carrie being on background, until it's set in stone that it's indeed a duet and it says so or says featuring, then I won't believe it yet lol and Keith said too that he has Pitbull on this album as well so seems he has multiple people on his new album so we have no clue what it's going to end up as...that's just my opinion though lol
    You're right that we have been disappointed before like on Brad's High Life when she didn't even get a featuring credit. But Keith did give Mirabda a proper duet so I am praying he gives Carrie one! I will die if it is just background vocals.

  • #17
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,701
    Concert Stars
    Haha we think so alike! I was already thinking of Grammy collab noms as the Grammys love Keith Urban!



    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieAddicted View Post
    Thanks, Keith!!

    I just want this to happen:

    2017 Grammys
    Best Country Album - Storyteller
    Best Country Song - "What I Never Knew I Always Wanted"*
    Best Country Solo Performance - "Church Bells"
    Best Country Duo/Group Performance - Keith Urban duet

    2018 Grammys
    (if she wins Country Album, then no other original track is eligible anymore)
    Best Country Solo Performance - "Choctaw County Affair" (Live)
    Best Long Form Video - The Storyteller Tour: Stories In The Round (DVD)



    *I want Carrie to be nominated/win Best Country Song, so it has to be one her co-writes. WINK is the best option
    CarrieAddicted likes this.

  • #18
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,701
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetb4 View Post
    Also, he did a full duet with Lambert a couple of years ago, so you would think he would do the same with Carrie. Hope its a love song!
    That's what I was thinking. He gave Miranda a full duet so it is only fair that Carrie gets one.

  • #19
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Audra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,595
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    You're right that we have been disappointed before like on Brad's High Life when she didn't even get a featuring credit. But Keith did give Mirabda a proper duet so I am praying he gives Carrie one! I will die if it is just background vocals.
    that's why I'm not getting my hopes up on this cause it could be nothing and just be background or not even be featuring or anything. Better to not expect it than to dream of what could happen and then get completely shut down when it won't come true at all

  • #20
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,701
    Concert Stars
    Wasn't Carrie listed as a performer on s song called Fighter? It never made her album but could this be it?


  •  
    Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Replies: 8
      Last Post: 05-10-2014, 09:43 PM
    2. WE Fest Books Carrie Underwood & Keith Urban For 2013
      By countryfan2006 in forum Carrie Underwood Sightings
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 07-10-2012, 11:36 PM
    3. OFFSTAGE: Why Carrie Underwood Is a Keith Urban Fan
      By LouisaJessie in forum Carrie Underwood Times
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 05-18-2012, 09:55 AM
    4. Carrie's Future Christmas Album: Your ideal tracklist
      By AnthonyLovesCarrie in forum Carrie Underwood Album Talk
      Replies: 62
      Last Post: 02-25-2012, 10:51 PM
    5. Keith Urban - Carrie's Keen To Come To Australia!
      By AdrianAustraliaCarrie in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 23
      Last Post: 04-22-2011, 05:57 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •