Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Teen Choice Awards [8/16/15]

Teen Choice Awards [8/16/15]

Have you guys been voting for Carrie for the Teen Choice Awards?

She hasn't won since 2008. She is nominated in "Choice Country Artist," which is new this year I believe because from 2010-2014 she was nominated in "Choice Female Country Artist," which Taylor won every year. Now that Taylor is out of the category, Carrie should be able to win, especially since it is a fan voted award.

We can vote daily, just go to Teen Choice Awards

They air August 16 on FOX.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    The Teen Choice awards are rigged. Honestly our votes mean nothing. They decide who they want to win.
    CU4ever and CarrieAddicted like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Even if the show is rigged, isn't voting for Carrie at least showing the producers or whomever makes the decision that Carrie has alot of fans. At least by voting, its showing that Carrie is still popular and would make a GREAT winner!!!
    pklongbeach, rainbow1 and bluetb4 like this.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    Even if the show is rigged, isn't voting for Carrie at least showing the producers or whomever makes the decision that Carrie has alot of fans. At least by voting, its showing that Carrie is still popular and would make a GREAT winner!!!
    My guess is that the producers will pick the winners by who is willing to show up. So unless Carrie plans to attend (which I think has zero chance of happening), voting won't matter. Figure Hunter Hayes to win. He is the most likely to show because of his Radio Disney connection.

Concert Stars
    Thank you Daisy, that is my philosophy basically all the time when I vote for anything for Carrie. I am never entirely convinced that anything within the "Illusion of the Entertainment Industry" is on the level. But I always believe that votes coming through are still looked at and research is being done by marketers and advertizers and money anylists who determine what brands are viable and worth investing in!! to quote Martha Stewart-the Queen of Mass Marketing - "its a good thing"!!

Concert Stars
    I'm voting.
    bluetb4 likes this.

Concert Stars
    I will vote, but the show is rigged so they pick who they think will make the best winner for TV (and who shows up). The category is not even on camera, so maybe they will give it to her.
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    I am voting because this is the first year ever that TAylor is finally not in the country category. So we actually have a chance even if rigged. Lol

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    I'm voting too.

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieAddicted's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Sorry, guys, but I'm saving my fingers for the American Music Awards.

Carrieroxmysox2011 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Carrie got nominated for a second award in Wave 2--- Choice Country Song for Little Toy Guns.

Please vote! I don't care if it is lame or fixed. haha Vote anyway! lol

Do you guys think Carrie might attend since she has a chance to win for once?

Wave 2 Nominees! | Teen Choice on Fox

Concert Stars
    Is anyone actually voting? lol I get that this is a lame event, but I still want Carrie to somehow win.

I voted for her every day in the first wave and I just voted for LTG too
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Congrats to Carrie on "Little Toy Guns" receiving a Teen Choice nomination. I'm voting for her.
    pklongbeach, teesharky and bluetb4 like this.

Concert Stars
    Tx guys. The only reason I want her to attend is to reach out to her teen fans in time for her new album era. Lol it is smart business strategy to send love and attention to her younger fans even if they all prefer TS or Selena etc. they still might support Carrie too if she gives them a little love.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Voted!
    bluetb4 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Voting. I think Hunter Hayes is our biggest threat as teen girls love him.

Concert Stars
    Voting ends Friday. Hope we did enough.

Concert Stars
    Carrie posted this on facebook. Hope we voted enough, and I hope she attends! We need some tv appearances to sort of give her pre-album promo.

y Gator From FB:

Carrie Underwood

4 mins ·

Vote “Little Toy Guns” as the 2015 FOX Teen Choice Awards Choice Country song! Vote once a day on Facebook, Instagram, www.Teenchoice.com, or Twitter tagging Carrie and using the hashtag ‪#‎ChoiceCountrySong‬! Voting ends tomorrow!

Gator likes this.

Concert Stars
    First round of Performers and Presenters announced. You know each of these people won something or they are there to promote a movie sicne they tell the winners in advance. lol

The good news is that No country artist has been announced yet--- so Carrie still has a chance of winning....and-- hopefully-- attending.

PERFORMERS LIST: (More will be Added)

5 Seconds of Summer
    Little Mix
    Yazz- Empire
    Jessie Smollett- Empire

APPEARANCES/PRESENTERS:

Britney Spears
    Jack Black
    Vin Diesel
    Josh Hutcherson- Hunger Games
    Ellen Degeneres
    Scott Eastwood
    Sarah Hyland
    Victoria Justice
    R5 --(Who???)*
    Bella Thorne
    Tyler Oakley
    Greg Sulkin
    Bethany Mota
    Michelle Rodriguez
    Adam Devine- Pitch Perfect 2
    Chloe Grace Moretz
    Jake Austin
    Cat Deeley-- (BOO! Go away witch)*-she dissed Carrie

additional presenters and performers to be announced. -

See more at: 5 Seconds of Summer is Performing at #TeenChoice 2015! | Teen Choice on Fox

POP/PUNK SUPERSTARS 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER TO PERFORM NEW SINGLE,
    “SHE’S KINDA HOT,” ON “TEEN CHOICE 2015”
    LIVE SUNDAY, AUGUST 16, ON FOX

Britney Spears, Josh Hutcherson, Michelle Rodriguez, Ellen DeGeneres,
    Cat Deeley, Adam DeVine, Chloë Grace Moretz and Jake T. Austin
    among Newest Stars Scheduled to Appear

Pop/punk superstars and six-time TEEN CHOICE™ 2015 nominees 5 Seconds of Summer will perform their new single, “She’s Kinda Hot,” on TEEN CHOICE 2015, airing live Sunday, Aug. 16 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. In addition, international superstar Britney Spears, Josh Hutcherson (“The Hunger Games” franchise), Michelle Rodriguez (“Furious 7”), Ellen DeGeneres (“The Ellen Degeneres Show”), Cat Deeley (“So You Think You Can Dance”), Adam DeVine (“Pitch Perfect 2,” “Modern Family”), Chloë Grace Moretz (“Dark Places”) and Jake T. Austin (“The Fosters”) are among the Choice Stars scheduled to appear. Host(s), additional presenters and performers to be announced.
    TEEN CHOICE 2015 celebrates the hottest teen icons in television, music, film, sports, fashion, comedy and the web. In addition to 5 Seconds of Summer, Choice Female Music Group nominee Little Mix will perform. Previously announced stars scheduled to appear include Jack Black, Vin Diesel, Scott Eastwood, Sarah Hyland, Victoria Justice, Bethany Mota, Tyler Oakley, Gregg Sulkin, Bella Thorne and R5.
    From the start, 5 Seconds of Summer – Luke (vocals/guitar), Michael (vocals/guitar), Ashton (vocals/drums) and Calum (vocals/bass) – were united by a love of punk rock music and a vision of bringing it into the pop stratosphere. Released in July 2014, the band’s self-titled debut album entered the Billboard 200 at No. 1 and logged the biggest first-week U.S. sales of any new artist debut of 2014. It topped the iTunes charts in 76 countries and, in five short months, has sold more than two million units worldwide. In the U.S. alone, the band has sold 600,000 albums and over two million single tracks. Praised by The New York Times for their “gleaming pop-punk,” 5 Seconds of Summer took home New Artist of the Year honors at the American Music Awards, an iHeartRadio Music Award for Best Fan Army and received five awards at the 2014 MTV European Music Awards, including Best New Artist. “Don’t Stop” won the award for Best Lyric Video at the MTV Video Music Awards. The band, which played the 2014 iTunes Music Festival and the iHeartRadio Music Festival, performed on the outdoor stage of “The Today Show” to an audience of 15,000 and threw a “Jimmy Kimmel Live” Block Party for more than 4,000 fans. The band will kick off its first-ever North American headline run on July 17, 2015 at the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas, NV. The “Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour” sold out in less than five minutes.
    - See more at: 5 Seconds of Summer is Performing at #TeenChoice 2015! | Teen Choice on Fox

POP/PUNK SUPERSTARS 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER TO PERFORM NEW SINGLE, “SHE’S KINDA HOT,” ON “TEEN CHOICE 2015”
    LIVE SUNDAY, AUGUST 16, ON FOX

Britney Spears, Josh Hutcherson, Michelle Rodriguez, Ellen DeGeneres,
    Cat Deeley, Adam DeVine, Chloë Grace Moretz and Jake T. Austin
    among Newest Stars Scheduled to Appear

Pop/punk superstars and six-time TEEN CHOICE™ 2015 nominees 5 Seconds of Summer will perform their new single, “She’s Kinda Hot,” on TEEN CHOICE 2015, airing live Sunday, Aug. 16 (8:00-10:00 PM ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. In addition, international superstar Britney Spears, Josh Hutcherson (“The Hunger Games” franchise), Michelle Rodriguez (“Furious 7”), Ellen DeGeneres (“The Ellen Degeneres Show”), Cat Deeley (“So You Think You Can Dance”), Adam DeVine (“Pitch Perfect 2,” “Modern Family”), Chloë Grace Moretz (“Dark Places”) and Jake T. Austin (“The Fosters”) are among the Choice Stars scheduled to appear. Host(s), additional presenters and performers to be announced.
    TEEN CHOICE 2015 celebrates the hottest teen icons in television, music, film, sports, fashion, comedy and the web. In addition to 5 Seconds of Summer, Choice Female Music Group nominee Little Mix will perform. Previously announced stars scheduled to appear include Jack Black, Vin Diesel, Scott Eastwood, Sarah Hyland, Victoria Justice, Bethany Mota, Tyler Oakley, Gregg Sulkin, Bella Thorne and R5.
    From the start, 5 Seconds of Summer – Luke (vocals/guitar), Michael (vocals/guitar), Ashton (vocals/drums) and Calum (vocals/bass) – were united by a love of punk rock music and a vision of bringing it into the pop stratosphere. Released in July 2014, the band’s self-titled debut album entered the Billboard 200 at No. 1 and logged the biggest first-week U.S. sales of any new artist debut of 2014. It topped the iTunes charts in 76 countries and, in five short months, has sold more than two million units worldwide. In the U.S. alone, the band has sold 600,000 albums and over two million single tracks. Praised by The New York Times for their “gleaming pop-punk,” 5 Seconds of Summer took home New Artist of the Year honors at the American Music Awards, an iHeartRadio Music Award for Best Fan Army and received five awards at the 2014 MTV European Music Awards, including Best New Artist. “Don’t Stop” won the award for Best Lyric Video at the MTV Video Music Awards. The band, which played the 2014 iTunes Music Festival and the iHeartRadio Music Festival, performed on the outdoor stage of “The Today Show” to an audience of 15,000 and threw a “Jimmy Kimmel Live” Block Party for more than 4,000 fans. The band will kick off its first-ever North American headline run on July 17, 2015 at the Mandalay Bay Event Center in Las Vegas, NV. The “Rock Out With Your Socks Out Tour” sold out in less than five minutes.
    - See more at: 5 Seconds of Summer is Performing at #TeenChoice 2015! | Teen Choice on Fox
    5 Seconds of Summer is Performing at #TeenChoice 2015! | Teen Choice on Fox

TEEN CHOICE 2015 celebrates the hottest teen icons in television, music, film, sports, fashion, comedy and the web. In addition to 5 Seconds of Summer, Choice Female Music Group nominee Little Mix will perform. Previously announced stars scheduled to appear include Jack Black, Vin Diesel, Scott Eastwood, Sarah Hyland, Victoria Justice, Bethany Mota, Tyler Oakley, Gregg Sulkin, Bella Thorne and R5. - See more at: 5 Seconds of Summer is Performing at #TeenChoice 2015! | Teen Choice on Fox
    Last edited by teesharky; 07-27-2015 at 09:00 PM.

•  
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast