Hello and welcome to our community! Is this your first visit?
Register
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041
Like Tree4049Likes

Thread: Isaiah Michael Fisher

Concert Stars
    Isaiah is as poised as a little prince!! (I can't help making the comparison) LOL!! Leona is a little hoot!! On Ivey's posts, she is dancing, beating the drums, involved in her ipad and walking around reading books!! Ivey seems to really get a kick out of her! So cute, and a trooper!!
    oldyfan, txacar, Suellen and 7 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Isaiah and Leona are just perfectly adorable. I'm sure Carrie knew that he might end up in someone's pictures along the way, but I am glad that she chose to share a few of them at the wedding.

All I know is that Melissa must do really well for herself (although I don't know what her husband does for a living). Everything about Hunter's wedding has looked like an absolute dream wedding. Somehow incredibly glamorous and opulent without being over the top.
    "Thank you for that ‘Captain Obvious’ sense of humor because you know what, we not only hit the high notes, you forgot to mention we generally hit the ‘right’ notes as well."
    -Kelly Clarkson to Scott Borchetta about American Idol artists
    Thanks so much Danielle!

Concert Stars
    Does anybody know what ailment Little Leona suffers from? Just curious. First time seeing pictures of her.

sco
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    Does anybody know what ailment Little Leona suffers from? Just curious. First time seeing pictures of her.
    She has a heart defect that will require surgery. She has a feeding tube so she can gain weight. I got the impression that the surgery will resolve the problem. Ivey talked about it a little on her instagram.
    txacar, Jade_kt, lolita55 and 5 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet311 View Post
    Isaiah and Leona are just perfectly adorable. I'm sure Carrie knew that he might end up in someone's pictures along the way, but I am glad that she chose to share a few of them at the wedding.

All I know is that Melissa must do really well for herself (although I don't know what her husband does for a living). Everything about Hunter's wedding has looked like an absolute dream wedding. Somehow incredibly glamorous and opulent without being over the top.
    Melissa has 3 upscale salons that cater to celebrities and she is featured in a lot of magazines. Believe she had one (Parlour 3???) until she gained notoriety as Carrie's makeup artist. Don't know what her husband does, either.

Huge Carrie Follower MSCarriefan's Avatar
    ^I think her husband is a retired pro fisher...I might be wrong though. Hunter is also a lifestyle blogger so I'm guessing some of the wedding was paid for that way too.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by txacar View Post
    Melissa has 3 upscale salons that cater to celebrities and she is featured in a lot of magazines. Believe she had one (Parlour 3???) until she gained notoriety as Carrie's makeup artist. Don't know what her husband does, either.
    Yeah and Melissa has been so successful, she was able to lure two Hollywood hair dressers to work for her in Nashville. I don't think they had superstar A-list clients, but they had some actresses and other entertainers as clients.
    rainbow1, lolita55, txacar and 2 others like this.

•  
    Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31394041