Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Farawayhills

Thread: Carrie Song Survivor Game???

Carrie Song Survivor Game???

You guys know how after each album gets released we do a game where -5 for your least favorite and + 5 for your favorite and keep going to where only one songs remain. Well fyi this wasn't my idea but a fellow Carrie fan. Anyways the person (don't want to misspell his/her username started a thread where you vote for your least favorite song and the one with the most votes gets eliminate, if you are confused go to the Blown Away survival thread and you'll know what I mean. I posted in that thread today so it should be in the new post section. Another Carrie fan posted today which I how I found out about it... about wanting to do this again. But this time do all four albums, and if you want we can also include KUS, TAPFU, RM, SB, etc.

The question marks is because I don't want to start a thread for this if only two people are going to be involved. If you guys want to do this just like or comment yes and I'll start the official but not really official thread over at the member games section, and explain the rules in more details over there. For example one rule would be you can only vote once every 48 hours and between a certain time voting won't be allowed this time would only last 30 minutes during that time I'll count how many songs received a vote and the one with the most votes gets eliminate like mentioned earlier.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Yes - I think it's always interesting to see how songs have held up with the passage of time.
    cmuf2011 likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower NC State Carrie Fan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    You know I'm in! Always love these games and they help pass the time between albums even though we've had tons of Carrie news the past few weeks....but hopefully we will have more people participate than the ultimate song a few weeks ago

Concert Stars
    Im in!

If you guys can go over to the member games section (it can be found in the same area as music, tv shows etc) and vote for your least favorite

•