Page 9 of 324 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree23171Likes

Thread: [Dec 5] The Sound of Music Live! (Official Discussion Thread)

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by NEILHUNK View Post
    where are videocaps? im going crazy!!!! hahaha.
    It says 50 more minutes to complete uploading. I'm crossing my fingers that this works. lol.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Ok for those who can't watch it yet- here is a tiny snippet of the high note Carrie hit at the end. It is poor quality as it is off my iphone--- but it will give you an idea of what she can do with her voice now.

Carrie Underwood-Snippet of the Making of Sound of Music - YouTube

hi tee,it's not available in our country(philippines). Is there any way it ca be converted to mp3?
    Thanks so much in advance

Ty
    I really thought NBC would have it up on their official site at midnight. :/

Concert Stars
    ^ oh bummer- I don't know how to convert to mp3.

Huge Carrie Follower
    ^ oh bummer- I don't know how to convert to mp3.

I take that back tee. After several tries. it finally worked. A bit fuzzy but its the close to perfection.
    I love carrie's high note at the end. Those of us who have followed carrie over the years, know that her voice has
    improved by leaps and bounds, if that is even possible. thanks to her vocal training for SOM Thankful for the cast and crew also
    for being so nice and treating her nicely. that's what she deserves. not the cold shoulder she gets from the jealous insecure country *****es hahahah
    teesharky, mbh, Smokyiiis and 1 others like this.

Carrie Guru
    From singing "Country" to singing songs from "the Sound of Music" -- if I think about it, it gives me goosebumps !

teesharky, oldyfan, mbh and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow1 View Post
    Well, I got the general idea!! LOL!! By the way, Twitter is saying that last note was a high Bflat! Same as Julie.
    That is what I thought too- B flat! Amazing! Is that the highest carrie ever went? I think so!
    Smokyiiis and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    I take that back tee. After several tries. it finally worked. A bit fuzzy but its the close to perfection.
    I love carrie's high note at the end. Those of us who have followed carrie over the years, know that her voice has
    improved by leaps and bounds, if that is even possible. thanks to her vocal training for SOM Thankful for the cast and crew also
    for being so nice and treating her nicely. that's what she deserves. not the cold shoulder she gets from the jealous insecure country *****es hahahah

Agree! The way those snotty country voters treat carrie- a part of me would not mind if she did more acting or musicals and shoved those peeps to the curb. Make them
    miss her and see she doesn't need them
    as much as they need her.
    mbh, carrieluv8507 and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    Can't wait to see this. I know remembering lines, singing, acting/performing live on national tv is a big undertaking especially something iconic as SOM but from the videos so far, it looks like it should run smoothly. The only advice I could give Carrie (not that she really needs my advice) is to ignore the haters, stay relaxed, enjoy this experience, have fun w/ this, and get lost in the character. If she does this, her performance will come across as natural and be great. Also if she is having fun w/ it, so will her audience. The key though is to just come across as natural as possible like when she and Brad did Obamacare for example....lol. Think that was the most relaxed and natural I have seen her onstage hosting the CMA's and it was great.
    Last edited by Jade_kt; 11-28-2013 at 12:31 AM.
    oldyfan, mbh and rainbow1 like this.

Ty
    Any progress, Opry?

Huge Carrie Follower
    Agree! The way those snotty country voters treat carrie- a part of me would not mind if she did more acting or musicals and shoved those peeps to the curb. Make them
    miss her and see she doesn't need them
    as much as they need her.

You what tee, everyday, as in every day, I daydream that Carrie quits her CMA hosting gig and then brad follows. and then a big network asks her to stage a live concert on TV at the same time as the CMAs. And then the CMA ratings plummet so hard (as in millions drop). and carrie's show becomes the most watched show of the night. That will show those jealous and bitter ones what they've been taking for granted. That they were in the presence of a legend. And then carrie embraces pop, theatre, movies. and never comes back to the CMAs while still recording country music. That's my fervent dream

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    Any progress, Opry?
    Well the upload is complete but it's supposed to be processing and I got this message that says "this is taking longer than normal, your video has been queued and will be processed as soon as possible". I have no idea what that means as far as time but it's still at 0% for processing. It's not worth waiting up for in case it doesn't load properly.

If the video is too long to upload I won't mind watching it in 3 20 minutes parts no rush while waiting I can be productive by working on my paoer for world lit or something

Huge Carrie Follower
    we will wait for it opry, no matte how long it takes. dedicated much hahaha

Concert Stars
    You what tee, everyday, as in every day, I daydream that Carrie quits her CMA hosting gig and then brad follows. and then a big network asks her to stage a live concert on TV at the same time as the CMAs. And then the CMA ratings plummet so hard (as in millions drop). and carrie's show becomes the most watched show of the night. That will show those jealous and bitter ones what they've been taking for granted. That they were in the presence of a legend. And then carrie embraces pop, theatre, movies. and never comes back to the CMAs while still recording country music. That's my fervent dream
    Well if Carrie can manage the cold country music award audience, Carrie can manage anything....lol. Carrie has performed in front of some tough crowds and still continues on. I don't know how she does it.....lol. She is one strong/tough women. She is slowly but surely winning them over and if not, oh well she still continues on doing her thing whether they like her or not. Not everybody has to like her, her singing, or music. Glad to see she continues on doing her thing though.
    oldyfan and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    well I missed it, so I'm looking forward to watching it! Thank you!

Insane Carrie Fan carriefan0825's Avatar
    thanks in advance, opry! way too psyched for this!

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    If the video is too long to upload I won't mind watching it in 3 20 minutes parts no rush while waiting I can be productive by working on my paoer for world lit or something
    Well the whole thing already took 90 minutes to upload, it's just the processing part I'm waiting for. It was a huge file so it's my guess that it's taking YT a longer time to convert it. I'm crossing my fingers that it works as one file.
    oldyfan and mbh like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Well the whole thing already took 90 minutes to upload, it's just the processing part I'm waiting for. It was a huge file so it's my guess that it's taking YT a longer time to convert it. I'm crossing my fingers that it works as one file.
    Sometimes YouTube is really weird about how long it says it will take to process. Under the progress bar, there should be something that says something like "Your video will be live at: _____________" and they will provide a URL. Click that URL and see if the video plays. If it does, then the video is live and working
    opry051008, Smokyiiis and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Ok, it didn't load. I'm going to try to upload again but this time, NOT the HD version. Hopefully that does the trick. I really don't think you guys should stay up for this, it might take me all night to get it up and running.

•  
    Page 9 of 324 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast