Page 62 of 324 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 6470
Like Tree23171Likes

Thread: [Dec 5] The Sound of Music Live! (Official Discussion Thread)

hi guys.
    i'm all the way here in the Maldives. is there any way i can stream this online?
    Smokyiiis likes this.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post

Tomorrow, y'all better spread this!
    Let us TREND - "The Sound of Music LIVE" on "Twitter"!!! SPREAD the WORDS on "Twitter" AND other Social Media and Web Site to watch "The Sound of Music LIVE", TONIGHT at 8:00 PM on NBC Network.

Junior Carrie Follower Inspired's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Has Carrie appeared on the Today show this morning?

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Inspired View Post
    Has Carrie appeared on the Today show this morning?
    yes she was on at about 8:20, it was a short taped interview with video from the making of show interspersed within
    Inspired and glenn7 like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Tonight's the night! So exciting.

I feel like it's 2005 all over again, and we're waiting to see if Carrie won the Idol finale or something. LOL.

We just got TV back last night, so I'll be watching.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by simonplay View Post
    iTunes update:

All genres albums chart

17. Various Artists - The Sound of Music (Music from the NBC Television Event) (-2)

All genres singles:

713. Audra McDonald & Carrie Underwood - My Favorite Things (-41)

977. Carrie Underwood, Ariane Rinehart, Michael Nigro, Ella Watts-Gorman, Joe West, Grace Rundhaug, Peyton Ella & Sophia Caruso - Do-Re-Mi (-159)

1052. Carrie Underwood - The Sound of Music (-162)

1184. Audra McDonald - Climb Ev'ry Mountain

Soundtrack Albums Chart

2. Various Artists - The Sound of Music (Music from the NBC Television Event)

Soundtrack singles:

34. Audra McDonald & Carrie Underwood - My Favorite Things (+2)

44. Carrie Underwood, Ariane Rinehart, Michael Nigro, Ella Watts-Gorman, Joe West, Grace Rundhaug, Peyton Ella & Sophia Caruso - Do-Re-Mi (-2)

46. Carrie Underwood - The Sound of Music (-2)

51. Audra McDonald - Climb Ev'ry Mountain (+42)

74. Stephen Moyer, Carrie Underwood, Ariane Rinehart, Michael Nigro, Ella Watts-Gorman, Joe West, Grace Rundhaug, Peyton Ella & Sophia Caruso - Edelweiss (The Concert) (-12)

81. Carrie Underwood, Ariane Rinehart, Michael Nigro, Ella Watts-Gorman, Joe West, Grace Rundhaug, Peyton Ella & Sophia Caruso - The Lonely Goatherd (-10)

87. Ariane Rinehart & Michael Campayno - Sixteen Going On Seventeen (-10)

162. Carrie Underwood & Stephen Moyer - Something Good (-50)

179. Ariane Rinehart, Michael Nigro, Ella Watts-Gorman, Joe West, Grace Rundhaug, Peyton Ella & Sophia Caruso - So Long, Farewell (-25)

Audra sang Climb Ev'ry Mountain last night at Rockefeller Center I think!?
    Yes, Audra did. And it was spellbinding.

Look for it to be the highlight of the night. I say that with respect to the fact that the song is writen to be a showstopper and it likely will be.

She is amazing, and I will not be surprised if Carrie is balling during it....
    oldyfan and rainbow1 like this.

Carrie Follower
    Good morning y'all . I need help. I'm on twitter, but I only get tweets from people I follow' How can I get the tweets from everyone who is tweeting about Carrie and SOM?? HELP HELP HELP.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pandy View Post
    Today is THE DAY. I am so excited for Carrie and all her fans and soon to be fans. After I get off of work I will have my glass of wine and sit in front of the television until 11:00. Not gonna move.
    I am sooo ready, excited and nervous at the same time. I have a dinner party to attend but I plan to come home before 8PM(west coast time) to watch the show. Yaaay! tonight is the night.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parthena View Post
    Good morning y'all . I need help. I'm on twitter, but I only get tweets from people I follow' How can I get the tweets from everyone who is tweeting about Carrie and SOM?? HELP HELP HELP.

Up in the search bar at the top, type in Carrie Underwood or Sound of Music and it will pull of the tweets from other people that are tweeting about either subject
    oldyfan and glenn7 like this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    All of these beautiful pictures from rehearsals are just making me so excited. The costuming and sets are just beautiful, the soundtrack has shown that the music and singing is going to be amazing, the promo commercials have been just perfect, and all of the compliments from Carrie's cast members have really alleviated a lot of my hesitation about her acting skills. I can't wait to see this tonight!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    That is funny, seriously people can look outside to see if it is freezing rain/sleet/snow and it they are that worried about it they can turn to one of the other local stations to get info on StormWatch 2013, if the station manager of the NBC station knows what is best for her/him they will not preempt TSOM.
    When I was younger, I had a theory that news weather forecasting is to Oklahoma like the white bronco chase was to California. Except the white bronco chase was a one time thing. We deal with overreacting weathermen constantly. There is also always an Oklahoma map in the top right that blocks out people's heads when you're trying to watch a show. It's so annoying. They may not interrupt the show tonight, but I expect that stupid weather map to still be there.
    pkc4rls and rainbow1 like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffy View Post
    When I was younger, I had a theory that news weather forecasting is to Oklahoma like the white bronco chase was to California. Except the white bronco chase was a one time thing. We deal with overreacting weathermen constantly. There is also always an Oklahoma map in the top right that blocks out people's heads when you're trying to watch a show. It's so annoying. They may not interrupt the show tonight, but I expect that stupid weather map to still be there.
    You don't know the half of it in Cali.

Literally if it "sprinkles" the news spends the day talking about Storm Watch 2013!!

They actually show long shots of sprinkles of rain hitting puddles and talk about the safty of the elderly!!

Its really quite hilarious!

Concert Stars
    ....but then they show footage of back east and cars are sliding around the roads like hockey pucks on Ice.

And I really have no idea how you people live like that.........ha ha ha ha.......

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by parthena View Post
    I used the hashtag #SOM
    opry051008 likes this.

I am so glad she go the Von Trapp family approval, they took up for her and they are going to watch. Carrie looks so beautiful in her costumes. She looks angelic in her wedding dress. Stephen looks dreamy. Everybody looks great. My soundtrack is on repeat.

Guys remember Dolly Parton was developing a musical based on her life? After this...maybe....who knows

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    Thank you! Is it true that Carrie sewed the play clothes!? if it is... WOW!!!
    She is beyond PERFECT!!! lol

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    A while back in this thread one of the cast members remarked about Carrie showing up to the first rehearsal
    off book. Can someone with theater experience please tell me what that refers too.thanks

•