Like Tree18Likes
  • 8 Post By carriecountrystar
  • 6 Post By steven77571
  • 1 Post By oldyfan
  • 2 Post By Gator
  • 1 Post By Carrieflattsfan

Thread: Let's talk Carrie!

Insane Carrie Fan

Carrie In-depth Look (Behind The Scenes).

Hello all,

Seeing as the CMAs, SOM, and more are coming up for us, I just wanted to take this moment to just reflect on all the good things that is Carrie Underwood. I came across this video today (after a LONG time) and, I actually got a bit emotional watching it. Like some proud parent watching her baby grow up (though I'm not even near her age at all). lol.

This "In The Moment" special (taken when Carrie first started out) with Carrie captures so many precious moments with her. Completely unscripted and just so full of heart. There's so, SO many great personal moments that are shown on film. First live appearance the Country Award show. Her first ovation. Her first time in the studio. And so much more. Her first recordings. Her first studio, and wonderful producer that was Dan Huff.

It's pretty long but ya'll really should take the time to watch it if you hadn't already. Or rewatch it if you already had. :-p It's incredible seeing how far Carrie has come, and how she's still that incredible girl we all fell in love with.

What is your favorite memory of Carrie?

ETA: Wow. there's so much personal behind the scenes footage I have never seen before. You see Carrie buy her first shop, meet her tour members for the first time, see her mom listening to her as she records her album, and etc. She looked so sad when she was talking about how she couldn't really keep up with her friends. :-( I'm glad that she has Mike now.
    Last edited by carriecountrystar; 10-25-2013 at 06:09 PM.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carriecountrystar View Post
    Hello all,

Seeing as the CMAs, SOM, and more are coming up for us, I just wanted to take this moment to just reflect on all the good things that is Carrie Underwood. I came across this video today (after a LONG time) and, I actually got a bit emotional watching it. Like some proud parent watching her baby grow up (though I'm not even near her age at all). lol.

This "In The Moment" special (taken when Carrie first started out) with Carrie captures so many precious moments with her. Completely unscripted and just so full of heart. There's so, SO many great "firsts" that are shown on film. First live appearance the Country Award show. Her first ovation. Her first time in the studio. And so much more. Her first recordings. Her first studio, and wonderful producer that was Dan Huff.

It's pretty long but ya'll really should take the time to watch it if you hadn't already. Or rewatch it if you already had. :-p It's incredible seeing how far Carrie has come, and how she's still that incredible girl we all fell in love with.

What is your favorite memory of Carrie?

Thank you for posting this. A friend put the video on DVD and sent it to me last Spring. My sister and I had a wonderful time reliving the excitement of the beginning of a sweet young girl's stellar career. We are all so emotionally connected to Carrie and likely to stay that way because, as you say, she is still the wonderful, down to earth person she was when this program was filmed. It has been so much fun watching her grow and develop as an artist and entertainer -- l feel pride much as I would for my own child.

My favorite Carrie moment was the first time she appeared onstage before her peers and seemingly shocked the crowd with her unbelievably beautiful performance of JTTW. So many unforgettable moments, and many more to come. Now, I will bring my plate to the PC and enjoy my dinner while taking a nostalgic look back with this video.

Junior Carrie Follower steven77571's Avatar
    This is my favorite: Carrie wins the Entertainer of the Year. When Matt called out her name, I screamed like a girl at a Beiber concert!

I remember that In the Moment episode! Time flies, and look how far she has come. However, she hasn't forgotten her roots like SWSRN has.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I Have In The Moment Recorded On My VHS Tape And Backed Up On A Computer DVD Dics!!! I Miss Her Winning Like This At Award Shows.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    It brought tears to my eyes...
    txacar likes this.

Are you talking about her winning Entertainer of the Year? I had tears of joy in my eyes too. I was so proud of her.

Concert Stars
    Okay, I just ran into this video on YT. I don't recall seeing it before. So thought I'd share it just in case someone else hadn't seen it.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator View Post
    Okay, I just ran into this video on YT. I don't recall seeing it before. So thought I'd share it just in case someone else hadn't seen it.

Carrie performed "Patience" a ton during 2006. LOL. It'd be so awesome if she permanently brought a GN'R cover back for a tour. Or any rock cover, really.
    Gator likes this.

•