Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Carrie is going to have nail collection coming to stores in January 2014

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    CMT : News : OFFSTAGE: Naming Carrie Underwood's Nail Colors

I know Carrie Underwood has some favorite OPI nail colors. Bubble Bath, for one. She told InStyle magazine last year that she loved that one because it "looks nice with everything." And now, she's going to have 14 more favorites.

That's because Nicole by OPI is in the process of making a rainbow of limited-edition Underwood-inspired nail lacquers. This "colorful mosaic of hues" will have pastels, deep tones and glittery ones. And a gold one called Carrie'd Away.

The line is known for its playful names, and some names they've revealed so far are American as Apple Pie and Southern Charm. But with four albums full of song titles and lyrics, surely we can give the nail polish people some fresh ideas, don't you think?

Here are some ideas:

Berry You With Me
    Don't Forget to Ruby Red Me
    Plum Hearts
    All-American Pearl
    Matte on the Floor
    Cowboy Casa Rosa
    Songs Lilac This
    Jesus, Take the Teal
    Sea Blue Again
    Crazy Cremes
    Blush and Beautiful
    Ain't in Champagne Anymore

^CMT forgets that there are some pretty awesome polish names, too. I mean, I love Lips Are Dripping Honey, Sing You Like a Bee and Love My Pups.

Concert Stars
    Too bad it won't be available for christmas. But this is cool news.

Stylish and fun!!

All-American Pearl and Sea Blue Again are killing me.

Concert Stars
    I absolutely cannot wait for this. I have already picked out which ones I'm getting and had hour long chats with my friend about it, lol. OPI is amazing, Carrie couldn't have gone with a better (affordable) brand, haha.
    Carrieroxmysox2011 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Addicted to OPI: Nicole by OPI Carrie'd Away

Nicole by OPI is teaming up with Carrie Underwood(!!!) for an upcoming collection, hitting stores in January 2014. As a huge country music fan, of course I was excited about this collaboration! Today I have Carrie's signature shade, Carrie'd Away* to share with you

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ^That person needs to cut their nails, lol. They are WAY too long!
    carrieguy2 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    I am totally buying all of them!

Concert Stars
    Do any of you have any idea where these are going to be sold? I have a store called Ulta (don't know if its nationwide or just California) that sells Opi but didn't know if a store sold Opi if they would have this collection.

Obsessed Carrie Fan carrieismy1idol's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieroxmysox2011 View Post
    I am totally buying all of them!
    Me Too!!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    Do any of you have any idea where these are going to be sold? I have a store called Ulta (don't know if its nationwide or just California) that sells Opi but didn't know if a store sold Opi if they would have this collection.
    I assuming they'll be sold at all stores that sell Opi.The press release said at "mass retailers"
    http://www.nicolebyopi.com/where-to-buy-nicole

Nicole Canada had a big preview of the collection today. Here are some of the pics; Nicole by OPI Nail Collection Preview - Carrie-Photos.com | Ultimate source for Carrie Underwood pictures

& a couple of videos;
    www.instagram.com/p/e7lU4MnOn0/
    http://t.co/uJuZVENe0f

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

Junior Carrie Follower JenuineC's Avatar
    Not sure if anyone has posted this but here are the close ups on the nail colors and names. Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Collection Swatches -- BEAUTYGEEKS

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    ChitChatNails Ľ Blog Archive Ľ Nicole by OPI ? Carrie Underwood

Nicole by OPI launches 14 new nail lacquers inspired by award-winning recording artist Carrie Underwood. This collection features a colourful mosaic of hues in a variety of finishes, including pink, red and coral crèmes; chunky and textured glitters in gold, silver and white; and rich eggplant and khaki green shades. “Carrie is the perfect partner for Nicole by OPI. Her music evokes powerful emotions in its listeners, and we wanted to give fans a way to express their feelings through colour,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, Nicole by OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “In working closely with Carrie, we came up with 14 nail lacquers that truly encapsulate her soulful spirit and showcase different facets of her personality – from softer pastels and dark sultry shades to playful glitters.”
    Nicole by OPI formulas are long-lasting, fast-drying, and salon-quality. This limited edition collection will be in newly designed bottles featuring the NEW Nicole logo. These shades will be available January 2014 for $10.99 each at Shoppers Drug Mart, Target Canada, Walmart Canada, Jean Coutu, London Drug, and Loblaws.

I like Love My Pups, Color Me Country, Some Hearts, American as Apple Pie, Southern Charm, Sweet Daisy, Sing you like a Bee, Carnival Candy Ride the most. The names are cute. I'm gong to buy them.

Some great new pics of the bottles;
    Quick Look: Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Collection Swatches, Bottle Shots & Press Release
    I attended a media luncheon unveiling the Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Collection coming out in January 2014. At the end of the event, PR gave me an awesome swag bag with the entire collection! *Fans self with manicured hand*
    Well, before I share my thoughts on the incredible experience with you (the post is coming with a special giveaway for readers!), I want to show you the 14 nail-polish shades.
    Thereís a nice diversity in terms of colours and finishes, so I think everyone can find at least a couple that call out to them.
    Iíve already worn a few, and in the next little while, expect my full in-depth reviews and swatches of every single one on here in future posts!
    For today, Iíll show you some quick swatches taken with my cameraís flash, bottle shots, and the official press release.

http://www.swatchandlearn.com/quick-look-nicole-by-opi-carrie-underwood-collection-swatches-bottle-shots-press-release/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+SwatchAndLearn+(Swatch+And+Learn)

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I found this on Nicole by OPI's Google+ page.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    That's Awesome!!!

StageStores.com have a few shades for purchase online here; http://www.stagestores.com/store/sea...equestid=32884. They're $8 & there's 25% off with the code 25247 - they ship anywhere in the US. I know there have been a few Walmart sightings in Oregon & Tennessee, too
    liz278 likes this.

•  
    Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast