Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GMRR

Thread: Carrie Underwood heading back into the studio to record 5th album!!!!

PTI
    Carrie Follower

Carrie Underwood heading back into the studio to record 5th album!!!!

Carrie Underwood will be heading back into the studio to record her 5th album in the near future! CLICK HERE for the details.

Are you excited she will be making new music? I am!

"Begin working on the next album" doesn't necessarily mean in the studio. She may take a few months just to write songs.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by chevrolet View Post
    "Begin working on the next album" doesn't necessarily mean in the studio. She may take a few months just to write songs.
    nevertheless the time frame may still qualify as "near future!"

Junior Carrie Follower
    You can't put a time frame on the creation of such excellent work. Carrie is pushed and pulled in all directions on a daily basis,and for her to sit down and put song ideas to paper(or computer) with no other distractions may be an organizational challenge unto itself. Nevertheless,I would expect this next album(hopefully a simplified,purer form of country music with few hints of rock)in the Fall of 2015,perhaps October. I also wouldn't be surprised to see some mention of her 10th anniversary as a professional entertainer in this album. Just my thoughts.
    Farawayhills likes this.

Carrie Follower
    Awesome! I'm sure it will be worth the wait! new CDs can never come fast enough though!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by GMRR View Post
    You can't put a time frame on the creation of such excellent work. Carrie is pushed and pulled in all directions on a daily basis,and for her to sit down and put song ideas to paper(or computer) with no other distractions may be an organizational challenge unto itself. Nevertheless,I would expect this next album(hopefully a simplified,purer form of country music with few hints of rock)in the Fall of 2015,perhaps October. I also wouldn't be surprised to see some mention of her 10th anniversary as a professional entertainer in this album. Just my thoughts.
    yes we dont want carrie to feel pushed into the new album. we might get another "Play On" ... LOL

just kidding yall. but really, I want her to make an amazing 5th album

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I hope "near future" doesn't become the "soon" from the BA era haha

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    where do they get from

"After ['The Sound of Music'] I feel like I can really buckle down and start working on the next album," Underwood says.

that she's heading into the recording studio in the near future?They do realize she actually has to pick out songs before that happens don't that. Whether that entails writing them or just listening to tapes.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Well I see a new album LONG before Oct. 2015. That's over 2 years away and there's no way that she's going to go that long without a new album and new songs.

Junior Carrie Follower AmazingCarrie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    Well I see a new album LONG before Oct. 2015. That's over 2 years away and there's no way that she's going to go that long without a new album and new songs.
    I would rather Carrie takes her time. She has been pushing her self over the limit. Take a break. Live life. Be Happy. (No Babies!) jk if she wants to have a family go ahead. I want Carrie to reflect on her music and see where she wants to go with her 5th album. I don't want her to become a 'Taylor Swift' and become over saturated. I would love a Covers album to fill in the time for her next album. Personally I am hoping for a much more simple, laid back, acoustic type of album. We know she can SANG! Ooh Child! Maybe hear her voice soar over a simple melody. Or Perhaps just her and the piano/guitar. Who knows all I know is Thank God for Carrie Underwood! Bless her <3

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I don't think Carrie will ever be over-saturated like Taylor. Carrie isn't in the mainstream media 24/7 like Taylor was (although I haven't seen as much of her lately since she doesn't seem to be dating anyone right now). I would like to see a November 2014 release. You never know - Carrie could be doing some writing or gathering ideas for songs in between everything that's going on now. I would love to hear some ideas that come from a more organic, drawn out process like that rather than crammed writing session. Perhaps she learned to write some on tour, you never know.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I think Carrie will take her time with the next album, like she did with Blown Away. I guess it will be released sometime in 2015. I look forward to the next chapter in Carrie's stellar career.

New Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Let's hope we get a new album before 2015, its good that Carrie likes to take her time in creating an album, but us Carrie fans like new material sooner than later haha.

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by MNCarrieFan23 View Post
    Let's hope we get a new album before 2015, its good that Carrie likes to take her time in creating an album, but us Carrie fans like new material sooner than later haha.
    I think most of fans would rather wait for a little long and get a perfect album.

•