Carrie Follower

Carrie Underwood Fifth Album?

I googled Carrie this morning and found this article....Carrie Underwood: new Album for 2014*? (and World Tour) - Mediamass idk if its true it looks somewhat fake but you never know

I don't know who their source is, but this seems really far-fetched. Carrie hasn't even begun writing for the next album, there's no way she's already recorded 8 songs.

Edit: Yeah, this site has no clue what they're doing. lol Carrie Underwood's Dog Recovering from Surgery - Mediamass

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    That is not a real news site. I've come across it before. All their articles say "This story seems to be false."

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    from the site
    "The ‘People’ section is a humorous parody of Gossip magazines, all stories are obviously not true."

Concert Stars
    What a strange site. Carrie would be pissed. x)

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nannygirl View Post
    What a strange site. Carrie would be pissed. x)
    This is a satirical news site.

Here's a blurb from their "About" section:

The website mediamass.net is the medium of our satire to expose with humour, exaggeration and ridicule the contemporary mass production and mass consumption that we observe

Also it will not only mock the procuders (mainstream media, journalists) as it is common when questioning and criticizing mass media, but also the consumers as one cannot exist without the other. Sensationalism, lack of verification of information, ethics and standards issues are only symptoms of the actual social and economic order. This is particularly obvious when observing the role of social networking sites in spreading rumours.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Yeah, it's fake. I don't think we'll be getting a new album for a while yet.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    This is a satirical news site.

Here's a blurb from their "About" section:

The website mediamass.net is the medium of our satire to expose with humour, exaggeration and ridicule the contemporary mass production and mass consumption that we observe

Also it will not only mock the procuders (mainstream media, journalists) as it is common when questioning and criticizing mass media, but also the consumers as one cannot exist without the other. Sensationalism, lack of verification of information, ethics and standards issues are only symptoms of the actual social and economic order. This is particularly obvious when observing the role of social networking sites in spreading rumours.

I know. Duh. I just think Carrie would get angry because she already deals with "real" journalists making up crap. She doesn't need "fake" and "funny" journalists to do it too.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nannygirl View Post
    I know. Duh. I just think Carrie would get angry because she already deals with "real" journalists making up crap. She doesn't need "fake" and "funny" journalists to do it too.
    Geeze, Nanny, I was just trying to be helpful. Why you gotta be so mean? LOL.

And Carrie's a fan of "The Onion," so I couldn't see her getting that bent out of shape about this if she does see it.

It has to be so annoying to deal with the tabloids though; I would think Carrie's journalistic background is both a blessing and a curse in that regard.

•