Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree241Likes

Thread: Carrie's comments on DWTS (Kellie Pickler)

Insane Carrie Fan

Carrie's comments on DWTS (Kellie Pickler)

As some of you may know, Kellie Pickler is this season's Dancing with the Stars.

Below is the pre-performance video in which Kellie's family, Carrie, and even Brad Paisley is in. :-)

Insane Carrie Fan
    I have to say, Kellie completely blew me away with how incredibly well she can dance. She has been dominating competition, and been on top of her game from the very start till now. I really hope she wins! I'd encourage ya'll to check her out on DWTS if you haven't already (and vote! ;-P hehe) as next week is the finale.

Here's another performance of hers from tonight- the Argentine Tango (my favorite dance style). Perfection. Her dancing is just on a completely different league. Kellie FTW!

ETA: Here's her DWTS thread. http://www.carriefans.com/forums/cel...ml#post4455192 (Kellie Pickler Joining Dancing With The Stars) I've added a few more performances from the last weeks.
    Audra, teesharky, rainbow1 and 3 others like this.

Concert Stars
    agree she is really good! Happy for her! And I love that Carrie and Brad supported her!
    rainbow1 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower JenuineC's Avatar
    Yea i have watched her every week and she is really really really good! Given the fact that she isnt a professional dancer, she was beyond amazing! I didnt know she has this part of her talent. REALLY TALENTED.

Concert Stars
    I voted for Kellie!! Just go to their FB page and put in your votes!! I loved Carrie and Brad speaking for her!!!
    glenn7 likes this.

Concert Stars
    I just noticed == no video of support from Taylor. lol Figures. I had a feeling they are not friends anymore. They never ever hang out anymore and haven't really spoken of each other or been in photos together for years. Anyone know if they had a fight?

I just can't believe she didnt know she could dance like that! Such a natural!! AMAZING dancer!
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Kelly is a very good dancer -- her moves are so natural .

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I just noticed == no video of support from Taylor. lol Figures. I had a feeling they are not friends anymore. They never ever hang out anymore and haven't really spoken of each other or been in photos together for years. Anyone know if they had a fight?
    Doubt it, I'm sure we would have heard a song about it by now lol. But in all seriousness just because she wasn't in the video doesn't mean they are not friends-they may have just drifted apart or Taylor was never asked to comment. They only have room for a few celeb friends to comment per contestant, so regardless of her status with Taylor I am glad Carrie was featured.
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    It is not just this though. Taylor never mentions Pickler anymore-- ever-- and vice versa. They don't tweet, or hang out in years.

I think Kellie took the right path: got married, focused on real country music, and grew up to be a very cool lady. Taylor went pop, hangs out with all Hollywood Disney starlets, and dates the planet. Winner: Pickler

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That is so cool that Carrie and Brad said some nice comments on Kellie

Carrie Underwood
    Kellie's friend

More like Kellie's SUPERSTAR friend.
    teesharky and rainbow1 like this.

mbh
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirasa45A View Post
    Kelly is a very good dancer -- her moves are so natural .
    I agree! I do not vote in Dancing With The Stars, but, after I saw Brad and Carrie's comments - I went right away to my computer and registered and voted for Kellie, after her performance. And I voted again with my home phone and cell phone after the show.
    rainbow1 and Mirasa45A like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Anyone else pick up on the fact that Carrie & Brad spoke about Kellie -- the current and FOREVER hosts of the CMAs that are also aired on ABC!!!!!!!

Concert Stars
    Wow, are you kidding me with this?? She is unbelievable. Seriously! So good.
    I do hope she wins.
    This has been an amazing experience for her. Just dominated from day one and has stayed on top throughout.

Sweet that Carrie got to give a shout out to her. That was nice.

(not surprised with no Taylor. Lets be honest. Taylor doesn't know how to have friends, end of story. Don't be surprised though, if Taylor "suddenly" reappears now that Kellie is having success again). just sayin'
    DaisyTweets, rainbow1, mbh and 1 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Agree. Taytay used to be bffs with demi lovato too and now they hate each other. Lol Miley never hangs with taylor anymore either. I do think Pickler is better off without swsrn as all Taylor seems to care about is her Hollywood friends.

Carrie Fans Legend countryfan2006's Avatar
    kellie pickler ‏@kelliepickler 8h Thanks so much @carrieunderwood & @BradPaisley for your kind words on #DWTS tonight!!! Love you both!!! #COUNTRYLOVE

Carrie Underwood ‏@carrieunderwood 7h
    @kelliepickler I'm so proud of you! You are an amazing dancer! Just add that to your list of talents! Is there anything you can't do?

Brad Paisley ‏@BradPaisley 6h
    Go win it! RT @kelliepickler: Thanks @carrieunderwood & @BradPaisley for your kind words on #DWTS tonight!!! Love you both!!! #COUNTRYLOVE

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by DaisyTweets View Post
    Anyone else pick up on the fact that Carrie & Brad spoke about Kellie -- the current and FOREVER hosts of the CMAs that are also aired on ABC!!!!!!!
    I have a feeling that Carrie and Brad's appearances on DWTS were helped by being hosts of the CMAs lol. ABC already knew how to get ahold of them.

Anyway, Carrie and Brad both had such lovely things to say about Kellie. I love seeing them all being supportive of each other.

Concert Stars
    I love those Tweets!!!!
    glenn7 likes this.

gna
    Carrie Follower
    have watched Kelly from the 1st day. She is a great dancer. Here's to her winning!
    glenn7 likes this.

•  
    Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast