Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 38
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: "Her BEEF with Carrie"

  1. #1
    New Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3

    "Her BEEF with Carrie"

    Check out this article and support Carrie. I couldn't put in the URL for some reason, but you can google "Mal the Beef Gal my beef with carrie underwood" and it will come up. Here is a portion of the article below.

    I simply can’t take it anymore. Just like the next girl raised in rural America, I’m a fan of country music. In fact, it was probably safe to say back in her early days, I was Carrie Underwood’s biggest fan. I had traveled to two of her concerts, made a personalized I <3 Carrie Underwood T-shirt, traveled through Checotah, OK, and had every one of her songs memorized.

    Well, that was then. This is now.

    Soon after becoming the California Beef Ambassador in 2009 I quickly learned of my mistake as a star-struck CU fan. I was no longer so amazed when I discovered the true agenda behind my fellow country girl.

    Carrie’s misinformed about some things, and that blonde hair doesn’t even fool me.

    But she’s so pretty, you might say. She has an excellent voice, you might add. Yes, but what is between her beautiful blonde locks ain’t quite workin’ right, in my opinion.

    In 2010 when I became a National Beef Ambassador I had convinced myself that my main mission as a Beef Ambassador would be to reverse Carrie’s confusion and misconception of American animal agriculturists and undo her alliance with anti-animal agriculture groups like PETA. It didn’t quite work then, so here’s my beef with Carrie now:

    1. First, I learned she’s a vegan. Wait, what? She grew up on a cattle ranch in Oklahoma, and she’s as country as they come, according to her genre of choice. Yet, my friend Amanda led a walk out of her concert at the National FFA Convention a few years back because of her alliance with PETA, an animal activist group with hopes of eliminating what the National FFA strives to promote.

    2. She is a PETA celebrity. How does that work? Wasn’t she on the Got Milk? ads? How’d that cow’s milk get on your lip, Carrie?

    Are you starting to get the picture?



    3. Last, but certainly not least, she is simply confused about the most recent bill that has the animal agriculture community’s attention in Tennessee and states across the nation.

    I’m taking a stand. While I fully realize that flipping the station when a Carrie Underwood song comes on the radio won’t even make a small ripple for the cause, I am standing solid in my attempt to raise awareness, not my voice.

    Again, this is a very touchy subject among my fellow agriculture community members. If you weren’t able to, take a read of my previous blog which focuses on how raising awareness and building communication credibility is most important rather than singly raising your voice.

    My previous blog also explains a bit about AB 343 in CA, which is similar to the bill that Carrie is opposing in TN...

  • #2
    Carrie Guru
    Kizmet311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Carrie Land
    Posts
    12,466
    Concert Stars
    So, the only thing this person got right is that Carrie is from Oklahoma and is a vegan. I hate when people continue to associate her with PETA, when she has never done anything for them directly. She can't help it if they vote her Sexiest Vegetarian.
    carriefan13 likes this.

  • #3
    Insane Carrie Fan carebear4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, On
    Posts
    5,890
    I can stand all the horrid things written about her...But the writer got THE TITLE OF NETY WRONG! YOU DON'T JUST *GET* A CARRIE UNDERWOOD SONG TITLE WRONG! HOLD MY EARRINGS IMMA KILL THIS HO!!!!

  • #4
    Carrie Guru pklongbeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    18,901
    Concert Stars
    Poorly written much?
    Totally fake propaganda, I'm thinkin.
    And what the hell is a "California Beef Ambassador"?????? Ha ha ha......

    Carrie won't miss you at her next concert.

    Nice try though, Fail!

    (if there was a link I would go comment, but as there is not, i will let this one go).

    When we start to engage these types, they get the wrong idea that their silly blogs matter!

  • #5
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    @MalTheBeefGal
    Thank you @carrieunderwood for your response to my blog. You say you never worked with #PETA. Can you plz explain? pic.twitter.com/UHU7jNFxG0




    Has she NEVER seen a photoshopped picture before? LOL

  • #6
    Insane Carrie Fan carebear4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, On
    Posts
    5,890
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    @MalTheBeefGal
    Thank you @carrieunderwood for your response to my blog. You say you never worked with #PETA. Can you plz explain? pic.twitter.com/UHU7jNFxG0




    Has she NEVER seen a photoshopped picture before? LOL
    I love that picture! Four fabulous fur-free females

  • #7
    Carrie Guru pklongbeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    18,901
    Concert Stars
    Proof how far removed she is from actual media material.

    Seriously?? You think PETA got these four women together.

    Now you are just being an idiot.
    Marie2011 likes this.

  • #8
    Insane Carrie Fan carebear4eva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Waterloo, On
    Posts
    5,890
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    Proof how far removed she is from actual media material.

    Seriously?? You think PETA got these four women together.

    Now you are just being an idiot.
    Lmao, the pictures's obviously designed because Michelle, Tyra and Carrie aren't melting away from the radiance of Oprah's halo.

    Also, where's the snap of Carrie from? I remember hating that dress when she wore it, but I forget what she wore it to...

  • #9
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars
    Oh, goodness.

    There is all sort of problems with this first of all I didn't know that you were not allowed to be a vegan if you grew up on a farm, secondly I think that this "walkout" that she led was just her and her friend.

    Then you have the photo shopped picture that this clown is trying pose as being real, hilarious.
    epicamends likes this.

  • #10
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    @MalTheBeefGal
    Thank you @carrieunderwood for your response to my blog. You say you never worked with #PETA. Can you plz explain? pic.twitter.com/UHU7jNFxG0




    Has she NEVER seen a photoshopped picture before? LOL
    Come on Ann, do you mean you forgot that incredible day when Carrie, Michelle, Oprah and Tyra were rolling from PETA party to PETA party together? LOL
    Ann055 likes this.

  • #11
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Windmills is all over these people -- I'm loving it!! Woo Hoo!!


    @WindmillsMusic
    @MalTheBeefGal @carrieunderwood Based on your blog & this tweet, fact checking is clearly not your friend Carrie Underwood and Michelle Obama Featured on Unauthorized PETA Ad - Today&#39;s Great Country 101.9 WDEZ

    @WindmillsMusic
    @lampprpro @carrieunderwood Fun fact: she didn't! Carrie Underwood and Michelle Obama Featured on Unauthorized PETA Ad - Today&#39;s Great Country 101.9 WDEZ … Direct quote from CU on PETA: CMT : News : 20 Questions With Carrie Underwood

    @WindmillsMusic
    @MalTheBeefGal Direct quote from Carrie Underwood on PETA: CMT : News : 20 Questions With Carrie Underwood … Looking forward to your self-correction & apology.

    @WindmillsMusic
    @khammerstrom @carrieunderwood @mansal23 Fact check. HSUS donation was specifically for companion animal programs CMT : News : Carrie Underwood Returns to American Idol

  • #12
    Carrie Guru pklongbeach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    18,901
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    Lmao, the pictures's obviously designed because Michelle, Tyra and Carrie aren't melting away from the radiance of Oprah's halo.

    Also, where's the snap of Carrie from? I remember hating that dress when she wore it, but I forget what she wore it to...
    IT was the "bangs" that I hated, but yes the dress looked like a costume from the original "Logans Run". (kids, you wont remember that one).

    But I wanna say it was for a mainstream media event. PCA??

  • #13
    Carrie Guru carebearcarrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    16,086
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    Lmao, the pictures's obviously designed because Michelle, Tyra and Carrie aren't melting away from the radiance of Oprah's halo.

    Also, where's the snap of Carrie from? I remember hating that dress when she wore it, but I forget what she wore it to...
    CMT music awards

  • #14
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    Come on Ann, do you mean you forgot that incredible day when Carrie, Michelle, Oprah and Tyra were rolling from PETA party to PETA party together? LOL
    Oh, thanks for that laugh today! This chick is a trip -- LMAO -- and people out there believe this photo...
    JB172 likes this.

  • #15
    Insane Carrie Fan liz278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,390
    Concert Stars
    I also have a real problem with people saying "I was the biggest fan of . . ." I usually don't believe that statement. But I am loving that Windmills is all over this - she is one to make sure people's facts are straight no matter who they are!

  • #16
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    15,376
    Concert Stars
    I saw Windmills tweets, and tweeted dear Mal myself! Guess it wouldn't hurt if Tee would send off one of her famous tweets, or anyone else!! I was nice, just emphasizing Windmills facts and telling her we were all waiting for an apology to Carrie.

  • #17
    Carrie Guru thaifood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    On Spaceship Earth
    Posts
    13,158
    Concert Stars
    This person is obviously (per her title) in bed with & getting paid by the beef processors. If she was an NRA lobbyist, she would be telling us all that this whole violence thing is overstated & we should all have machine guns with multi round clips. If she worked for the chemical industry she would no doubt let us know how the whole Agent Orange thing was blown out of proportion & we should have a big glass for breakfast along with out asbestos toast. She is simply looking out for her paycheck, but that doesn't make her any less an a**hole.

  • #18
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    17,945
    Concert Stars
    Unlike Andy Holt lets see if Mal has the guts to respond to everyone calling her out for her BS.

  • #19
    Junior Carrie Follower carriefan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    493
    Concert Stars
    this made me laugh, This rant just goes to show that Carrie isn't the misinformed one here...

  • #20
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Ann055's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,189
    E has picked up the story now too adding in some of Carrie's tweets from today.


  •  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. "Good Girl" performance on "The Voice" (Carrie mentioned)
      By MelissaD in forum Carrie Underwood Sightings
      Replies: 71
      Last Post: 01-02-2013, 06:10 AM
    2. OFFSTAGE: Is Underwood "Country Carrie" or "Pop Carrie"?
      By cary78663 in forum Carrie Underwood Times
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 12-13-2012, 06:57 PM
    3. Replies: 10
      Last Post: 03-19-2012, 04:46 PM
    4. Replies: 1
      Last Post: 01-31-2011, 05:48 PM
    5. "Entertainment Weekly" debuts FULL "Soul Surfer Tralier (Carrie sighting)
      By Carrieflattsfan in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 13
      Last Post: 01-28-2011, 01:12 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •