Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
Like Tree295Likes

Thread: Billboard Awards Nominations Announced 2013

Concert Stars
    I keep watching it to try to get a real read on her intentions.

IT was not a good moment.

Regardless of how "interested" is going to spin this, that was Taylor once again showing her real feelings behind the backs of the people she pretends to like.

Sorry but true.

(when friends are hanging out and stick their togue out at eachother, it is one thing. JUst friends gooffing on eachother. When you are in a professional enviroment with photographers everywhere, its just in poor taste.)

Much like the Faith-What-Moment, it just shows a lack of respect for the circumstances. Read it anyway you want.

Proof is in the picture. She doesn't like them that much!! (not sure which one she "really" doesn't like, but it is definately one or both of them).
    DaisyTweets likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by nccountrygal View Post
    I wouldn't say that LBT is country leaning. Most of their music sounds like Fleetwood Mac music to me. I think they are winning awards right now because Pontoon was a huge hit for them and that song isn't any more country than most of Carrie's songs in my opinion. LBT has also been around a long time and are a very good group and I think with the success of Pontoon and how well their latest album has been selling is why the industy is finally rewarding them with awards which they deserve. Also, their second single (Tornado) from the album did well too.
    Totally agreed.
    I think lbt do a great job of being contemporary while still giving a wink to the past. But the true essence of their music is no more or less country than Carries.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by supercarriefan View Post
    Who really knows at this point haha? I personally think if one includes songs like 22 and I Knew You Were Trouble (dubstep breakdown included lol) on an album, then that artist is no longer country crossing to pop. Taylor is a pop star. She just needs to come right out and say it.

Bieber needs to take a vacation, a nice long vacation. That kid is so arrogant.
    Bieber is in serious need of taking a break but I think he has to be the center of attention to much to take that break and his whining about people not taking him seriously is only going to make those people take him less seriously when he continues to whine about it every chance he gets.

Concert Stars
    Does anyone know what the ratings were like for the BB Awards? There was a lot of stuff on TV last night so I was wondering how it did in the ratings. You had Tim McGraw's special, the Apprentice with Trace. So who won the night?

Concert Stars
    I wonder if Jesus Christ wants him smoking weed and hanging out with thugs who do?

As a christian (if that is what that "thanks to Jesus" was supposed to suggest), he would have a big obligation to his religion to act in a manner both pleasing to Jesus, but also in a way that would not encourage those who look up to him to "backslide or sin".

Interesting, the way people use Jesus name to serve them when it is supposed to be them serving Jesus.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    Does anyone know what the ratings were like for the BB Awards? There was a lot of stuff on TV last night so I was wondering how it did in the ratings. You had Tim McGraw's special, the Apprentice with Trace. So who won the night?
    BBMA won the night.
    Tim's special finished 4th in it's time slot in the important 18-49 demo
    TV Ratings Sunday: ?Billboard Music Awards? Hit High, ?Celebrity Apprentice?, ?The Simpsons? & ?Family Guy? Finales Up - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
    rainbow1 likes this.

Concert Stars
    I heard from several people that Taylors vocals were dreadful last night- almost as bad as her Stevie Nicks epic fail. I heard her dancers were good- but her singing was ofc pitch the whole time. Sad to see her win so many fake "country" awards ir otherwise when she can't even sing on key after 8 years in music business and vocal lessons. Not helping you taylor.
    pklongbeach and DizzyDollyDee like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    HA! I hope this happens. This will teach this a hole a lesson

Miguel's Infamous Billboard Awards Jump Kick Fail May Kickstart Legal Action | E! Online

Ban Hammered
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I heard from several people that Taylors vocals were dreadful last night- almost as bad as her Stevie Nicks epic fail. I heard her dancers were good- but her singing was ofc pitch the whole time. Sad to see her win so many fake "country" awards ir otherwise when she can't even sing on key after 8 years in music business and vocal lessons. Not helping you taylor.
    Oh no way was it as bad as the Stevie Nicks grammy performance. Anyway saying that is simply a hater who doesn't like her. She was dancing a lot but this 22 performance was far and away better then any live performance that she gave in the 2009-2010 Fearless era. Even her worse performances now are better then her best performances during the fearless era. So yes, she has improved. Not one bad professional review by the big guns. But of course you have the little tiny blogs who hate on EVERYONE (including Carrie) who will bash no matter what.

You just don't like her though so nothing she does will please you. Personal or professional. That's fine but the nitpicking of her is kind of over obsessive. From who's she's friends with (male or female) to her singing. Every part of her life is on blast with some. As she said haters gonna hate.

Oh, looks like Miguel's being sued. Now, that's what I call an epic fail. Boy, boy if Taylor had sat on someone's head you would have been all over her case. You were saying "poor" Miguel for his sitting on someone's head (I read it here that night). How is that fair? haha. You don't have to answer that, just showing your biased and hatred towards Taylor and EVERYONE else gets to slide with you.

•  
    Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678