Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree134Likes

Thread: New Blog 4-18-13

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars

New Blog 4-18-13

She mentions all thats going on in the world (Boston ,Texas).She's praying for everyone.
    Says the FC is full of heart.

And mentions they're getting stuff ready for the FCP,sad the BA tour is winding down- been one of the best rides of her life, loves seeing all our faces in the crowds.

and she loves us

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Gotta love her with all your heart and soul. Tks D.
    mbh likes this.

Carrie Follower
    Carrie's blogs should remain on the OFFICIAL Carrie Fan Club. Carrie fan club members shouldn't be spreading the blog on the web.

She addressed "THIS Fan Club" [the official FC] specifically and for a good reason.
    Marie2011, glenn7 and JenuineC like this.

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That was such a sweet blog...I wonder if the fan club party will have an exclusive sneak peek of the SYA music video.... The world is in crisis now and I hope things will get better...
    liveasong, HuiZ, maddkat and 3 others like this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeHearts12 View Post
    Carrie's blogs should remain on the OFFICIAL Carrie Fan Club. Carrie fan club members shouldn't be spreading the blog on the web.

She addressed "THIS Fan Club" [the official FC] specifically and for a good reason.
    Legendary SomeHearts12 strikes again!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieUnderwoodismyHero View Post
    That was such a sweet blog...I wonder if the fan club party will have an exclusive sneak peek of the SYA music video.... The world is in crisis now and I hope things will get better...
    that would be sweet!! BA last year was so cool
    opry051008 and glenn7 like this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Carrieflattsfan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    She is perfect. Love her.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    [QUOTE=SomeHearts12;4446917]Carrie's blogs should remain on the OFFICIAL Carrie Fan Club. Carrie fan club members shouldn't be spreading the blog on the web.

She addressed "THIS Fan Club" [the official FC] specifically and for a good reason.[/QUt They are just giving the jest of what she wrote not giving it word for word my goodness.

Carrie Follower
    Y'all invest so much of your life in Carrie's life and music. You can't invest a couple dollars to have the privilege of connecting with Carrie on her OFC? Doesn't make sense..
    glenn7 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Thanks Maddkat, going over there now to read the whole blog.
    maddkat, glenn7 and smith01 like this.

Y'all invest so much of your life in Carrie's life and music. You can't invest a couple dollars to have the privilege of connecting with Carrie on her OFC? Doesn't make sense..
    Not you reminding people why you're such a legend.
    liveasong likes this.

Concert Stars
    I've been a member of the OFC in the past, and I honestly enjoy it much more here. There are so many other ways to connect with Carrie other than the OFC, and did it ever cross your mind that maybe some people can't afford to join or renew?

I'm sure Carrie could care less if people choose to be a part of her OFC or not; you remind me of one of those people who thinks you're not a "true fan" if you don't do certain things.

The blogs are not posted verbatim; they are 2 sentence summaries.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I for one am a member but 25 dollars is a lot 2 some people. Don't assume that people can afford to join a fan club to get to read a blog every now and then. Buying a cd and listening to your favorite singer over and over again is a little different. You choose what your able or willing to pay and someone giving a summary is not a big deal. People take things way to seriously.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by smilesalot2day View Post
    I for one am a member but 25 dollars is a lot 2 some people. Don't assume that people can afford to join a fan club to get to read a blog every now and then. Buying a cd and listening to your favorite singer over and over again is a little different. You choose what your able or willing to pay and someone giving a summary is not a big deal. People take things way to seriously.
    JenuineC likes this.

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by smilesalot2day View Post
    That is my point. Fan Club members pay their hard earned money to interact with Carrie in a unique way on the OFC (Carrie's Blog, the Message Board, and the Chat). Non-members should be respectful of that.
    glenn7 likes this.

Concert Stars
    That is my point. Fan Club members pay their hard earned money to interact with Carrie in a unique way on the OFC (Carrie's Blog, the Message Board, and the Chat). Non-members should be respectful of that.
    They're two sentence SUMMARIES for goodness sakes.
    Pitocco, carriefan13, mbh and 2 others like this.

Ahh the famous whiny poster strikes again. If you don't like reading the blog post than skip it.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    it's a two sentence summary, relax...
    Becca

Concert Stars
    SomeHearts12 is a LEGEND! Where can I get my stan card?

Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieflattsfan View Post
    I've been a member of the OFC in the past, and I honestly enjoy it much more here. There are so many other ways to connect with Carrie other than the OFC, and did it ever cross your mind that maybe some people can't afford to join or renew?

I'm sure Carrie could care less if people choose to be a part of her OFC or not; you remind me of one of those people who thinks you're not a "true fan" if you don't do certain things.

The blogs are not posted verbatim; they are 2 sentence summaries.
    Well she certainly appreciates her OFC members because she specifically addressed and complimented THEM in her blog.
    glenn7 likes this.

•  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast