Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Carrie's Ultimate Song: 2013 Edition

At idolforcarrie Carriefan123 and I haven't decided yet we are still trying to decided on how we shall do the ranking, also since my laptop likes to act stupid by not turning on several days people are going to pm their list to Carriefan123 and he/she is going to pm the results and we'll take turns revealing the results I can post videos, and pics on mobile so thats not going to be a problem, but there isn't a word document for mobile, well there is but it is like 100 dollars a year

Ok I just added all of Carrie songs INCLUDING duets minus keep us safe and something bad since there are too new and the total was 63 songs so if we rate the songs 1-10 we should try to have a limit on how many songs we rank at #1, #2 -#10. Now I know 63 divided by 10 comes out as a fraction/decimal so some peope might rank 6 songs at 1-6, 7 songs at 7 and 6 songs at 8-10. This is just an example. The only accurate number is 63.

Obsessed Carrie Fan NC State Carrie Fan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    This just got super complicated...I say you just have a limit of how many times you can give a 10, 9, and so on......like you cant give anymore than 10 songs the same number so only ten 10's, 9's and so on....also I agree about excluding Somethin Bad and Keep Us Safe cause they will be at the top because they are new, much like last time with the Blown Away album
    Marie2011 likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan Farawayhills's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marie2011 View Post
    there isn't a word document for mobile, well there is but it is like 100 dollars a year
    If your mobile device runs Android, there's a free office suite (a derivative of Apache Open Office) here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...andropenoffice
    Marie2011 likes this.

Thanks for the link faraway and N.C State Carrie fan thats what I meant a limit on how many songs you can rank at #10 #9 #8 you just explain it better than I did

Guys I have decided to start the 2014 ultimate song edition tomorrow. The way Carriefan123 and I are going to do the ranking is going to be officialy revealed by next week. Use this week to listen to songs that you haven't heard in a while, refresh your memory, in the first post I am going to list all songs that you can rank whether it is 1-63 or 1-10 is yet to be decided but right now we're leaning towards 1-10 which a limit of how many songs you can rank at #10, #9 #8 and so on

Huge Carrie Follower carriesfan123's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I think we should stick with the 1-10 ranking as that will be easier to calculate the results with. We can put a cap on how many songs you can give the same score to.

Sounds like a plan

Quote Originally Posted by Farawayhills View Post
    If your mobile device runs Android, there's a free office suite (a derivative of Apache Open Office) here:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...andropenoffice
    Thanks just wondering how do you copy something from the internet, and paste it into the document.

Quote Originally Posted by Burst View Post
    I have just shy of twenty submissions, and I'm thinking of maybe starting May 1st since it'll be Blown Away's first birthday.
    Tell me what's your secret to getting people to participate cause Carriefan123 and I are doing the 2014 ultimate song ranking and we started accepting submission back in mid May and we're still accepting submission however between the two of us we have less than 10 list so far last time I checked between the two of us we had 5 total and that was a few days ago

•  
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456