Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Daraebe
  • 1 Post By jaks_weyn

Thread: Demo's from PO era/question

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars

Demo's from PO era/question

So kind of out of the blue while browsing tumblr I came a cross a few demos made during the PO era with Carrie's voice. Today I found out they are now on youtube and haven't been taken down yet. I will not be posting any type of links here but I'm sure if you search around you can find them. I know that an Oklahoma Wind demo using her voice has been available for a while and I think some people may have mentioned since it was posted that it couldn't be used for any future albums because it had become public. So my question is because someone posted these PO demos on youtube does this mean Carrie will never record them? Does she even consider demos from previous eras in the first place for future albums?

Whoever put them on youtube better take them down post haste...SMH

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Whoever put them on youtube better take them down post haste...SMH
    I have no idea who the user is..probably just a casual fan who didn't realize she shouldn't post..

Those demo's have been a round for a while. They are not new. They have been posted on Youtube before by someone. They will be taken down once someone reports them to Carrie's label.

Concert Stars
    WOW.. I had never heard the Oklahoma Wind demo with Carrie singing... where I have been?? lol.. It's beautiful!

Concert Stars
    Yeah that person who posted them on Tumblr IS NOT SUPPOSED TO, and was even told they were not supposed to; I hope they have been taken down

I don't even want to look...

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrieUnderwoodismyHero View Post
    So kind of out of the blue while browsing tumblr I came a cross a few demos made during the PO era with Carrie's voice. Today I found out they are now on youtube and haven't been taken down yet. I will not be posting any type of links here but I'm sure if you search around you can find them. I know that an Oklahoma Wind demo using her voice has been available for a while and I think some people may have mentioned since it was posted that it couldn't be used for any future albums because it had become public. So my question is because someone posted these PO demos on youtube does this mean Carrie will never record them? Does she even consider demos from previous eras in the first place for future albums?
    For the first question, Carrie mentioned that most probably she won't be able to include it in an album anymore... but we are still hoping that she changes her mind and do include OW in her future album (hopefully in a deluxe version of BA or album #5)...

For the second question, yes she does... WAW was during the PO era, but it was in BA...
    TMBIM is during the SH era but since it was too late to add it to SH, it was included in CR...
    Another song that we might probably see in a future album is Distant Lullaby which she wrote alongside SYA and TAPFU...
    I think Carrie mentioned she likes SYA and DL that she'll not be surprised if they see it in one of her albums...
    SYA made it in BA... Hopefully DL will be in a deluxe version of BA (if there is) or album 5... I love that title ever since it was brought up!

Concert Stars
    can someone please DM me a download link for "lord help me" "sugar rush" and "lie to me again" if you don't mind? I've been looking all over carriefans for them but no luck

Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    If someone could do the same for me that would be awesome!!! I also just looked on YouTube and only found one demo aside from Oklahoma Wind that has been out for a while!

Obsessed Carrie Fan Schrodinger's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitocco View Post
    Yeah that person who posted them on Tumblr IS NOT SUPPOSED TO, and was even told they were not supposed to; I hope they have been taken down
    Trying to suppress Oklahoma Wind is about as futile as fighting a prairie fire with a garden hose. It took me less than 5 minutes to find 4 different download sites. I know the label doesn't want it out there, but it is...welcome to the internet.

Concert Stars
    So someone wrote on the girls tumblr letting her know it wasn't allowed: She says she will delete them
    you can get in trouble for posting unreleased/demo songs, just fyi.

this songs are so old… but thanks *-* i’ll delete it

•