Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By countrymama22

Thread: Petition for WAW

Huge Carrie Follower countrymama22's Avatar

Petition for WAW

So I was thinking about this. There are so many of us that want Wine After Whiskey as a single. What if we got a petition or a fb page set up for Carrie and her label to see for single #5. I would really hate to see this gem get passed up like SWISLY did. We could explain how much we love it and how it needs to be released. I think people that don't have the album could see a different side of Carrie. I remember how Evan from CMT countdown told Carrie in an interview how he hoped it would be a single. Anyway, I think it is worth a shot. What are your thoughts and ideas?
    gaycarebear likes this.

I love this song is perfect but I doubt it'll be single because they haven't put on the tour is a shame because is a really good song.

Huge Carrie Follower countrymama22's Avatar
    Yeah I just kinda thought if they could release MS and have it be a grammy nominated song why not WAW, when so many people adore it.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    WAW could be a surprise treat for us as the 5th single (or whatever single closes out the Blown Away Era). I love the song and honestly why else would she take a song from the PO Era and put it on BA if they didnt have plans to release it? Idk it makes sense to me...

•