Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Daraebe
  • 1 Post By epicamends
  • 1 Post By mlawlor
  • 1 Post By Liatush

Thread: Itunes Canada Two Black Cadillacs Video?

  1. #1
    Huge Carrie Follower huggablebri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    998

    Itunes Canada Two Black Cadillacs Video?

    am i missing something? this video is still not available on Itunes Canada. Fellow Canadians am i missing something?

  • #2
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by huggablebri View Post
    am i missing something? this video is still not available on Itunes Canada. Fellow Canadians am i missing something?
    No you're not missing anything. They haven't added it to their catalogue. I wrote to iTunes and got the standard answer that they're always striving to widen their music catalogue yada yada yada. It might help if more of us Canadian carrie fans wrote to them inquiring about when they will add it.

  • #3
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Hmm, I thought I'd already downloaded it, but I checked and you're right. It's still not on iTunes Canada. Strange!

  • #4
    Obsessed Carrie Fan Pitocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mississauga, Ontario
    Posts
    1,132
    Concert Stars
    not-available-vevo-youtuve-640x427.jpg
    #CanadaProblems. lol, at least they havent done this on YouTube

  • #5
    Insane Carrie Fan Daraebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,232
    You can try emailing her label/management about it. They are pretty good about answering questions

  • #6
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraebe View Post
    You can try emailing her label/management about it. They are pretty good about answering questions
    I didn't realize we could email her label/management. What is their email?

  • #7
    Insane Carrie Fan Daraebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,232
    You can try emailing this person. I have emailed her a few times and she is very nice and responds pretty fast. She has always been very helpful

    Alicia Butler
    Promotion Coordinator Email: alicia.butler@sonymusic.com
    opry051008 likes this.

  • #8
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraebe View Post
    You can try emailing this person. I have emailed her a few times and she is very nice and responds pretty fast. She has always been very helpful


    Thanks very much!!!

  • #9
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Daraebe View Post
    You can try emailing this person. I have emailed her a few times and she is very nice and responds pretty fast. She has always been very helpful

    Alicia Butler
    Promotion Coordinator Email: alicia.butler@sonymusic.com
    Daraebe, my email came back unsent. I guess the email address is not good any longer.

  • #10
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Ah, the power of twitter! I tweeted Sony Nashville about this earlier, and they have responded:

    @SonyNashville:@epicamends Hi Jess. Thanks for the heads up. There was an error and we have the team working on it. We will let you know when available

    @SonyNashville:@epicamends Apparently this is resolved but will not show up in iTunes Canada until next Tuesday or Wednesday. Check it then!
    opry051008 likes this.

  • #11
    Obsessed Carrie Fan mlawlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Halifax, NS
    Posts
    2,165
    Concert Stars
    Oh excellent! Never knew if this was an Arista or iTunes issue.

  • #12
    Carrie Guru
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    Ah, the power of twitter! I tweeted Sony Nashville about this earlier, and they have responded:

    @SonyNashville:@epicamends Hi Jess. Thanks for the heads up. There was an error and we have the team working on it. We will let you know when available

    @SonyNashville:@epicamends Apparently this is resolved but will not show up in iTunes Canada until next Tuesday or Wednesday. Check it then!

    OMG, Jess you're the BEST!!!!!!! THANKS!

  • #13
    Obsessed Carrie Fan mlawlor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Halifax, NS
    Posts
    2,165
    Concert Stars
    TBC video now on iTunes Canada!
    opry051008 likes this.

  • #14
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Liatush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jerusalem-Israel
    Posts
    7,452
    on iTunes Israel i bought it <3
    opry051008 likes this.


  •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Video Premiere TWO BLACK CADILLACS
      By Smokyiiis in forum Carrie Underwood Times
      Replies: 1
      Last Post: 01-27-2013, 06:13 PM
    2. Where is the Two Black Cadillacs Music Video?
      By allthangsmusic in forum Carrie Underwood Chat
      Replies: 77
      Last Post: 01-16-2013, 09:25 PM
    3. Replies: 9
      Last Post: 11-24-2012, 10:57 PM
    4. Two Black Cadillacs - iHeartRadio Video
      By dnnschuett in forum Carrie Underwood Times
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 05-02-2012, 06:49 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •