Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: FC Pre-Sale Tickets

Ty

FC Pre-Sale Tickets

Just wondering...what's everyone's experience been like w/ the pre-sale tickets this time around? I'm planning on purchasing tickets soon but I really have no idea what to expect from these pre-sales. So I guess the question is...should I be expecting great seats or not?

Thanks,

Concert Stars
    Awful. The fanclub presale is normally bad, but this tour it was extra types of horrific

Concert Stars
    Just as a rule of thumb, never take tickets within like the first 40 minutes...I always get horrific seats immediately when the presale starts (usually 300s) and then about 30-40 minutes later I get lower bowl or floor

Concert Stars
    During CR, I bought "radio promotion" presale, got front row of upper bowl; took my chances for something better in regular non FC way, and got front row, centre of floor
    For PO I bought through the ofc as as soon as I could, and got 10 rows back from stage (The Fishers / Senators may have had affected this outcome)
    For BA using the sane tactic, I got front row of the second floor section, so I may be getting worse off as the years go on, but each time I have also bought tickets with a different ticket vendor, TicketAtlantic, Capital Tickets, and most recently Ticketmaster.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I've had great presales this time around - 3rd row twice ,we got those 30 minutes before the presale was over so keep trying and 2nd row for the Ft Wayne show in April - got those 10 minutes into the presale.
    glenn7 likes this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Concert Stars
    I have horrible experiences with every tour with fc presales. Never once have I gotten decent seats that I haven't had to pay an arm and a leg for. I usually end up giving my fc tickets to my son and his wife.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

BA Tour

Quote Originally Posted by maddkat View Post
    I've had great presales this time around - 3rd row twice ,we got those 30 minutes before the presale was over so keep trying and 2nd row for the Ft Wayne show in April - got those 10 minutes into the presale.
    I agree, the sales for the BA tour from the fan club have been the best of any Carrie tour to-date IMO.

Huge Carrie Follower myeverythingKU's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Yikes! My first presale is tomorrow!! Wish me luck...I may need it!!

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I got good seats for one Blown Away concert this year on pre-sale so far. I got 11th and 14th row for two of them and I just got second row for a concert in March. I sold the tickets for the first two concerts and for the one I got 1st row center stage on the public sale and the other one I bought some on Stub Hub. I also got lucky this year and one a meet and greet with Carrie.

I had a great experience with pre-sales for the Play On Tour (two seats in row 6 for one show, and two in row 8 for another). This tour, I had terrible luck. Couldn't get anything closer than row 23 on the floor for one show (and I'm short, so that far back is out of the question), so I ended up going with level 100 seats instead. My second show I managed to get row 7 on the floor, but I'm pretty sure that's only because I was getting a single ticket rather than a pair of tickets.

I know someone who got front row centre tickets on the same day as the show.
    Smokyiiis likes this.

Concert Stars
    I don't know how the tickets are released for the fan club presales, but it has not been working in my favor at all. I'm not even sure what they could do but it appears that all the ticket scalpers i.e. Stubhub, etc have the best seats imaginable

Concert Stars
    That's nothing new..it's always that way! So annoying!

Concert Stars
    Not bad!! I got Center floor, row 9, aisle seats!! I'm normally a ticket snob and refuse to sit worse than 4th row, but I was a little nervous about this one. I feel much better that it's over with now and I FINALLY have my tickets. Only thing left is to win myself a M&G...I've been waiting since 2008!!
    glenn7 and opry051008 like this.

Carrie Guru
    It's a hit and miss, you can get great seats but you can also get not-so great seats. Patience is a virtue sometimes but a word of caution, if it's a small venue it may sell out quickly so just check the arena size before the pre-sale.

Ty
    OK so I ended up taking center floor, row 14. That's pretty good, right?

Concert Stars
    Got some tickets for Buffalo. I live 4 hours away so not sure if I can make it on a Tuesday night, but my cousins are going for sure so I will give them the tickets to sell if I can't go.

Pretty big venue as the Buffalo Sabres play there. It seems to be selling pretty well for a presale as my seats were lower level rather then Floor. The Floor seats were really crappy-- so I assume it is selling well.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    Yes, that's pretty good because the centre section cuts out a couple of rows at the front because of the way that the stage juts out. I had row 9 and actually only ended up being about 5 rows from the centre point of the stage. Besides, since the stage is so high, if you were too close, you wouldn't be able to see Carrie too well when she is at the back of the stage.
    myeverythingKU likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Yes, that's pretty good because the centre section cuts out a couple of rows at the front because of the way that the stage juts out. I had row 9 and actually only ended up being about 5 rows from the centre point of the stage. Besides, since the stage is so high, if you were too close, you wouldn't be able to see Carrie too well when she is at the back of the stage.
    Oh, I didn't even think about that. Looks like I'm gonna be about 5 rows from the stage then as well!! Woohoo!!!
    opry051008 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

BA Tour

Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    So true 9 to 16 rows back is perfect for BA Tour because of high stage.
    opry051008 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan boilermaker's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty View Post
    Those are great seats. I had row 14 center in Indy and the flying stage stopped right over us when she was throwing out the leis before she did One Way Ticket. Be ready to battle for them as I had a hand on one and lost it to 2 other girls. lol You can see the whole stage production from there and not too far away to not see her well. It depends on the venue on whether that is true row 14(or row 10) or not as some will use different rows for the middle section and others don't. In indy it really was row 14 from the stage while on the sides it was row 18.
    opry051008 likes this.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast