Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 57
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: People's Choice Awards Final Votes In: Vote for Carrie!! :)

  1. #1
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,527
    Concert Stars

    People's Choice Awards Final Votes In: Vote for Carrie!! :)

    Guys the final ballots are in and I am reading on twitter that Carrie got in for all 3 categories- Country Album Female Artist and Favorite Album!

    I am on my iphone so I cannot confirm or post link but the site is www.pcavote.com

  • #2
    Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    29,059

  • #3
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,151
    Concert Stars
    yes Carrie got in in all three categories!
    nccountrygal likes this.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #4
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,527
    Concert Stars
    Awesome! We have tough competition though so we need to fight hard.

  • #5
    Huge Carrie Follower myeverythingKU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    690
    Concert Stars
    How do you guys find this stuff out? lol

  • #6
    Insane Carrie Fan pandy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    3,065
    Concert Stars
    wE NEED A MARATHON OF VOTING.

  • #7
    Huge Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    711
    unlimited voting? international vote counts?

  • #8
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,527
    Concert Stars
    We have to voteharder then ever. Bieber Taylor and One Direction are are biggest threats. Ugh. Gonna be tough.

  • #9
    Insane Carrie Fan Daraebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    5,231
    Quote Originally Posted by melvinc View Post
    unlimited voting? international vote counts?

    Yes to both

  • #10
    Insane Carrie Fan Zman312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,990
    Concert Stars
    Ok guys, this is unlimiting voting and I think we can do it. Luckily, i work at an office and have access to computers so I will vote hard from now to Dec. 13.

    I think we can do it, if we can have mullti weeks at GAC?CMT then why not win at PCA! As much as peopel say that winning doesn't matter, it does brings in extra sales... SO LETS DO IT!!! I will be voting hard and I know we have tough competition but hopefully the teens will knock themselves out and Carrie will be the victor....LET'S GO CAREBEAR!!! WE CAN DO!!!! Opppa, Carrie style!!! hahaha
    rainbow1 likes this.

  • #11
    Insane Carrie Fan Zman312's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,990
    Concert Stars
    Should I sign in??? I am just going there and voting

  • #12
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    B.C.
    Posts
    2,543
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    Ok guys, this is unlimiting voting and I think we can do it. Luckily, i work at an office and have access to computers so I will vote hard from now to Dec. 13.

    I think we can do it, if we can have mullti weeks at GAC?CMT then why not win at PCA! As much as peopel say that winning doesn't matter, it does brings in extra sales... SO LETS DO IT!!! I will be voting hard and I know we have tough competition but hopefully the teens will knock themselves out and Carrie will be the victor....LET'S GO CAREBEAR!!! WE CAN DO!!!! Opppa, Carrie style!!! hahaha
    I just voted 100x so far at work. I am not busy today so I have time. I will try again later on will do some tonight at home.lol. All we do for Carrie.
    Pi314CA, liveasong and rainbow1 like this.

  • #13
    Ultimate Carrie Fan
    Pi314CA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,893
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    I just voted 100x so far at work. I am not busy today so I have time. I will try again later on will do some tonight at home.lol. All we do for Carrie.
    Awesome! I'm going to do some voting tonight. I'm gonna to see how many votes I can put in while listening to the entire BA album.
    rainbow1 likes this.

  • #14
    Ultimate Carrie Fan CUFan7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Posts
    8,762
    Concert Stars
    Voting daily!

  • #15
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,527
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by CUFan7 View Post
    Voting daily!

    Question: i have been voting a ton too but when at work i sneak retweets of other peoples votes as it says retweets count right?
    liveasong likes this.

  • #16
    Carrie Guru rainbow1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    15,340
    Concert Stars
    Didn't know that, Tee. Thanks!

  • #17
    Insane Carrie Fan liz278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,319
    Concert Stars
    I read someone's tweet saying "please retweet my tweet to get another vote" so I have started retweeting people's tweets.

  • #18
    Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    home
    Posts
    2,212
    download the pca app! You can vote so much quicker!!!

  • #19
    Carrie Guru
    maddkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Louisville
    Posts
    23,151
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    Question: i have been voting a ton too but when at work i sneak retweets of other peoples votes as it says retweets count right?
    I hope not. 21 mil followers vs 1 mil aren't great odds.

    if anyone wants a link to a easy to use macro pm me

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  • #20
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    voted again!
    Becca


  •  
    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •