Thanks Tee, I've updated the Awards Voting Links Page
http://www.carriefans.com/forums/car...ing-links.html (Award Show Voting Links)
Carrie is nominated for:
- Music Favorite Female Artist
- Music Favorite Country Artist
- Music Favorite Album
In these categories, you need to choose "other", then type in the entry as shown in brackets below. (currently this option is not working, maybe later tomorrow)
- Music Favorite Song (blown away)
- Music Favorite Music Video (blown away)
- Music Favorite Music Fan Following (carebears)
A couple of important voting notes:
- If you want Carrie to win, don't select any other choice in each category even though you can choose up to five because we often loose when we do that.
- If you are entering the other option. It's important to make sure the spelling is exact in case their system counts different spelling as separate choices, eg. Blown away, Blown Away, blown away.
in the categories where we select 'other' it won't let me vote unless I select another listed artist.
makes me think the 'other' votes aren't going to count
I was able to Vote "Other" for Carrie in several categories. Odd.
So happy she got 3! We need to beat freaking Taylor!
Are these the official nominees or just another round of voting?
^ Just another round to narrow to the final 5.
Ok scratch what I said earlier. I thought my votes for "other" were going through but they were not. Sorry!
I am worried as for Favorite Album-- we have to somehow beat both Bieber and One Direction. yikes!
For Fav Country Artist- we have to somehow beat Taylor-- which is becoming impossible.
For Fav Female- we have to beat Taylor. yuck.
So there is a good chance Carrie will go home empty handed.
However--- we have to get her to the 2nd round at least. We should have enough voting power for that. At least let's get her nominated in the final round. We failed last year.
It allowed me to enter title and artist under OTHER. No problems encountered!
and there's a good chance Carrie could win all three #glasshalffull
^ I hope so! I am going to vote really really hard!
But let's make sure she makes it to the Final round of voting at least. Then maybe we can come up with a strategy somehow. lol
It annoys me to no end that they keep including Taylor in country categories. Even when she goes dubstep we cant get rid of her.