Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree172Likes

Thread: CMA Performers

Huge Carrie Follower carrieluv8507's Avatar
    Concert Stars

CMA Performers

Is anyone else a bit bothered that Carrie hasn't been announced as a performer at the CMA's? The girl has the hottest tour out there right now and they aren't even going to let her perform?

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Carrie will be performing. They just have not announced her name yet. We go through this every year it seems. Carrie is usually in the last group of performers that are announced and they have not announced all the performers yet.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    No,Carrie will perform ,no question.They just like to string out the announcements for some odd reason.
    The question is will BA be the song or will she debut a new single.Maybe they're waiting till BA hits number one so they can advertise Carrie as singing her new single - DYTAM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Carrie will perform. She always does. The CMAs are just announcing performers in small groups. They've still got a month to go, and I expect will get an announcement each week from now right up to the CMAs. In addition to Carrie, they also have yet to announce Kenny, Blake and Taylor who are all nominated for EOTY. Martina, Eric, Keith, Lady A, and TBP haven't been announced either, and I would expect that they are performing. Faith could be a strong contender for a performance with her new single as well.
    The country award shows usually showcase roughly 20 performers. So far, we've only got 8 announced. They aren't finished yet .
    carrieluv8507 likes this.

Concert Stars
    I kind of wonder if they are saving her name for a big announcement? Like maybe the Aerosmith duet?
    carrieluv8507 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Seriously, why does this BS have to be brought up at EVERY awards show when heaven forbid Carrie isn't in the first announcement of who is going to perform at whatever the show may be.
    supercarriefan and cyberzoney like this.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    Seriously, why does this BS have to be brought up at EVERY awards show when heaven forbid Carrie isn't in the first announcement of who is going to perform at whatever the show may be.
    It's tradition.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Schrodinger's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carrieluv8507 View Post
    Is anyone else a bit bothered that Carrie hasn't been announced as a performer at the CMA's? The girl has the hottest tour out there right now and they aren't even going to let her perform?

New CMA Perforce Announcement: Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood will be doing a duet of WANEGBT. Underwood will be dressed as a Carebear and Clarkson will be in pajamas with big black frame glasses. The role of the ex-boyfriend will be will be played by Jason Aldean.

Concert Stars
    ^Ha ha Good one!

I want Snoop Dog to perform or I am not watching. lol

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
    New CMA Perforce Announcement: Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood will be doing a duet of WANEGBT. Underwood will be dressed as a Carebear and Clarkson will be in pajamas with big black frame glasses. The role of the ex-boyfriend will be will be played by Jason Aldean.
    I think this would be fantastic lol.

Gator, rainbow1, Marie2011 and 6 others like this.

Huge Carrie Follower carrieluv8507's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by JB172 View Post
    Well sorry to bring up the "BS" then. This is why I hardly ever post on here...because someone always has to jump down your throat for saying something. And the consequence for not posting frequently enough is being called "not a true fan." So you can't win either way I guess...
    Carrieroxmysox2011 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Well sorry to bring up the "BS" then. This is why I hardly ever post on here...because someone always has to jump down your throat for saying something. And the consequence for not posting frequently enough is being called "not a true fan." So you can't win either way I guess...
    It is the same thing at every awards show with the whole "Oh Carrie isn't going to get to perform" because she isn't on the first list of who is going to perform but she STILL does perform at pretty much every awards show, seriously by now one would think that just because Carrie isn't on the first list that does not mean she isn't going to get to perform there are also 10+ other artists who are not on the first list who will still get to perform too.

Concert Stars
    Hey,
    Don't feel that JB12 was getting at you, his statment was a genreal on because if it wasn't you who posted that, someone else would off. I concur with JB12 that anyone even doubts that Carrie will perform at a COUNTRY AWARD show. She is freaking co-hosting the show so OF COURSE she will perform, heck she might even have 2 performances slot. (I under the worrying abt Grammy, AMA, PCA performances but not for COUNTRY AWARDS!!!! (They will find ways so Carrie can perform even if she doesn't have any new material but with BA album, she will 200% perform at the CMA, AMA, ACM and I am expecting Grammy too...)

Don't feel bad, it was not a personal attack against you!
    Last edited by Zman312; 10-08-2012 at 02:16 PM.

Huge Carrie Follower NC State Carrie Fan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Wow surprised no one has announced this since it came out 5 hours ago.....but Billboard has announced that Carrie is officially performing at the CMA Awards!!!!! Here's the link...
    Latest Music News, Band, Artist, Musician & Music Video News | Billboard

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NC State Carrie Fan View Post
    Wow surprised no one has announced this since it came out 5 hours ago.....but Billboard has announced that Carrie is officially performing at the CMA Awards!!!!! Here's the link...
    Latest Music News, Band, Artist, Musician & Music Video News | Billboard
    It was posted a few hours ago.

http://www.carriefans.com/forums/car...rmer-list.html (Billboard Mag: Carrie Underwood, Kenny Chesney Added to CMA Performer List!)
    countryfan2006 likes this.

Insane Carrie Fan Carrieroxmysox2011's Avatar
    Why is Kelly Clarkson performing?She isnt a country artist.

Obsessed Chart Watcher cary78663's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrieroxmysox2011 View Post
    Why is Kelly Clarkson performing?She isnt a country artist.
    Generally all the nominees for FVOTY get to perform. So blame the voters.

Junior Carrie Follower carriefan13's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    WTF?! The comments? *shakes head*
    why is it that the morons are always the ones who feel the need to put in their two cents?

Concert Stars
    It is one moron. It is one crazy Taylor fan who has multiple accounts and he goes by several different names. His real name is Ben, but he has several fake accounts and he uses them all to trash Carrie on every site. I tried to get him banned but Billboard looks away and lets him do it.

•  
    Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast