Like Tree6Likes
  • 3 Post By glenn7
  • 1 Post By nccountrygal
  • 2 Post By Daraebe

Thread: New Carrie Blog 9/11/12

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

New Carrie Blog 9/11/12

Little bit about the tour, visiting home, and getting Ace & Penny ready for the tour, they have their own bags. Going to workout and give pups a bath as they got to run around outside in Okie land. Mention'd have trouble still getting dress changes down pat.
    nccountrygal, Suellen and lab like this.

Sorry to go totally OT, but I posted this question in the concert thread a few minutes ago, but no one really reads those :P Could someone please advise? I'm torn :/

"Okay, I'm getting fairly decent seats through Ticketmaster pre-sale with the OFC...Does anyone recommend I wait for the official sale to begin as I might get better seats with them? Thanks"

Concert Stars
    so glad she was able to unwind and go home and spend some time with family and friends I cannot wait for the tour to start!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I just read her blog. She seems so excited about the tour! It sounds like she is going to have lots of costume changes. Anyway can't wait to see her on tour November 4th!
    lab likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    Sorry to go totally OT, but I posted this question in the concert thread a few minutes ago, but no one really reads those :P Could someone please advise? I'm torn :/

"Okay, I'm getting fairly decent seats through Ticketmaster pre-sale with the OFC...Does anyone recommend I wait for the official sale to begin as I might get better seats with them? Thanks"

It all depends. If you are getting pretty good seats and are comfortable at where they are at, then I would buy them during pre-sale, but I know sometimes people will get really bad seats during pre-sale yet getting upfront seats when the official sale starts.
    carebear4eva and robinannhunt like this.

Kay, thanks for your advice, Audra and Daraebe...I just took the pre-sale seats

Concert Stars

I went through the OFC the first day (10:05 am) and my seats are okay (I hope -- Section E); but if you do wait until the official sale you may not get the seats you want either. I was really hoping for Sections A, B or C.

Concert Stars
    Kay, thanks for your advice, Audra and Daraebe...I just took the pre-sale seats
    you are welcome

Concert Stars
    Off to check it out. I though she would blog before the start of her tour. Woo Hoo

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I missed her blogs! I am sooo excited to see what she has planned for us! I can't wait for Friday so we can find out everything.

•