Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree277Likes

Thread: [September 17] CMA Music Festival: Country's Night To Rock

[September 17] CMA Music Festival: Country's Night To Rock

"CMA Music Festival: Country's Night To Rock" is your all-access pass to the Ultimate Country Music Fan Experience! Luke Bryan and The Band Perry's Kimberly Perry host the special feature more than 20 of Country's hottest stars!
    robinannhunt, gran29, hjj and 4 others like this.

Concert Stars
    i'll listen to Carrie talk for 4:14 any time!
    cyndi_sink likes this.

Concert Stars
    Wonder what songs she did

Concert Stars
    We already know her setlist. Wasn't Good Girl her only new song at cmafest? Or did she do BA? Tx

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    We already know her setlist. Wasn't Good Girl her only new song at cmafest? Or did she do BA? Tx
    She did Blown Away too
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    That was hilerious.
    "I don't know what they were doin' out there, I didn't ask!"

The thing that strikes me immediately about her that is a blessng and a curse is that she speaks of "us" and we" constantly when she is talking about her music and her career and her artistic effort.
    I think it is refreshing and honest to say "we" because these kinds of things "world tours and major album releases" are a huge collaborative effort. It takes literally hundreds of people and those 20 or so that are the driving force behind it.
    and for her to speak in that venacular says that she understands that this is a "we" not a me.
    The problem with that is that there are those that would have the world believe that everythng is coming from them directly, so that every little element, every little thing you see that is of the slightest genious is "Me".
    And not only is that untrue, it is every misleading when it comes to the way people view you "the artist".
    So in some ways Carries honesty holds her back to allow the world to recognize that there are many people who participate in making her who she is (and that is the truth with any major celebrity) but it also makes her look detached when you see someone else willing to allow the public to believe that they themselves are responsible for "everything you see".
    Anyway, I respect her honesty greatly.
    Sometimes almost to a fault!
    liveasong likes this.

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by pklongbeach View Post
    That was hilerious.
    "I don't know what they were doin' out there, I didn't ask!"

The thing that strikes me immediately about her that is a blessng and a curse is that she speaks of "us" and we" constantly when she is talking about her music and her career and her artistic effort.
    I think it is refreshing and honest to say "we" because these kinds of things "world tours and major album releases" are a huge collaborative effort. It takes literally hundreds of people and those 20 or so that are the driving force behind it.
    and for her to speak in that venacular says that she understands that this is a "we" not a me.
    The problem with that is that there are those that would have the world believe that everythng is coming from them directly, so that every little element, every little thing you see that is of the slightest genious is "Me".
    And not only is that untrue, it is every misleading when it comes to the way people view you "the artist".
    So in some ways Carries honesty holds her back to allow the world to recognize that there are many people who participate in making her who she is (and that is the truth with any major celebrity) but it also makes her look detached when you see someone else willing to allow the public to believe that they themselves are responsible for "everything you see".
    Anyway, I respect her honesty greatly.
    Sometimes almost to a fault!
    I agree with what you're saying so I don't want you to think that this is me going against you but I believe her honesty is what makes her a better artist than majority of the people in this business. there's not one part of her music that I don't trust or believe in.
    Becca

Huge Carrie Follower myeverythingKU's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    A little off topic, but I'm pretty sure I'm going to be on this special!! Not sure if I'm happy about it or not...I looked pretty bad that day!! Needless to say, I'll definitely be watching!!
    cole likes this.

Concert Stars
    I hope we see you, Ashley! It's okay if you looked bad that day...it's all in the spirit of having fun! I know I looked like a hot mess in Baton Rouge, but I was like, Carrie!!!! And that was my only thought.
    myeverythingKU likes this.

I'm so excited to watch this on tv and relive the best week of my year!
    Ann055 likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower myeverythingKU's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by cole View Post
    I hope we see you, Ashley! It's okay if you looked bad that day...it's all in the spirit of having fun! I know I looked like a hot mess in Baton Rouge, but I was like, Carrie!!!! And that was my only thought.
    Thank you!! It'll be the Keith Urban taping. And yes, I know exactly what you mean. When you're around Carrie, the last thing I think about is the heat...weather wise, anyway.

Carrie Guru
    Bumping as a reminder to watch tomorrow.
    Ann055 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    and don't forget to tune in at the beginning, according to her intro Kimberly and Luke taped during CMAFest she's opening the show with GG.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Junior Carrie Follower
    is the show tonight?

no it's tomorrow monday

and somebody better cap this and put it on youtube so i can watch it lol

I hope someone is gonna cap this ;-)
    countryfan2006 likes this.

Junior Carrie Follower underwoodfanfrance's Avatar
    OMG I almost forgot! Go to 8p.m for the biggest country music night!!!

•  
    Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast