Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree201Likes

Thread: Blown Away Ticket Sales

Concert Stars

Blown Away Ticket Sales

1. Nashville Show: I checked the Nashville show to see how tickets are selling, and the good news is that they opened up the upper levels all of a sudden! YAY! They were not even selling upper levels for the first few months, but now they are, so that means she sold enough tickets in the lower levels to justify opening up more seats.

This will be the first time she played to all 3 levels in Nashville, so that is a big accomplishment for her. There are lots of seats left in the upper levels, but there is still alot of time until the show. She always played half house there before....so this is exciting news.

2. LA Staples Center is selling only in the upper level nosebleeds too, so that should be close to a sellout by the time of the show.

3. NYC- Long Island--- Tickets are selling very well. Not a sellout yet but she is selling to a full house and she had almost 10k last time so I think she will do well here. All the good floor and lower level seats seem to be sold out or almost gone, so she is mostly selling to the upper level now.

I will try to check other cities when I can. I have basically been using these 3 cities as a guide for now.
    Last edited by teesharky; 07-21-2012 at 06:13 PM.
    CUFan7, Gator, Smokyiiis and 14 others like this.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Manchester NH just gave me upper seats near the stage. So they have opened up the top seats for her.
    Tried for lower bowl tickets and none were found.

Insane Carrie Fan CarrieUnderwoodismyHero's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Thanks for checking Tee! So glad to hear tickets are selling well!
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Thanks tee, very good news!
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by robinannhunt View Post
    Manchester NH just gave me upper seats near the stage. So they have opened up the top seats for her.
    Tried for lower bowl tickets and none were found.

good! Isn't that opening night? So I really hope she has a good crowd for opening night.

Carrie Fans Maniac robinannhunt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    good! Isn't that opening night? So I really hope she has a good crowd for opening night.
    Yes. Opening night for the tour.
    teesharky likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I just checked on the Sunrise show and the best avaliable are in the corners on the lower level, not much of the upper level seems to be have sold but that is the last show on this leg of the tour.

Did see a advertisement tonight on the local CW station that they will be soon running sort of promotion to win tickets.
    teesharky and opry051008 like this.

SingleQuestion2

BA is currently at #22

Music Polls

Concert Stars
    it dropped a spot to #23, its score is only like 53. Why are people voting it so low :s

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    1. Nashville Show: I checked the Nashville show to see how tickets are selling, and the good news is that they opened up the upper levels all of a sudden! YAY! They were not even selling upper levels for the first few months, but now they are, so that means she sold enough tickets in the lower levels to justify opening up more seats.

This will be the first time she played to all 3 levels in Nashville, so that is a big accomplishment for her. There are lots of seats left in the upper levels, but there is still alot of time until the show. She always played half house there before....so this is exciting news.
    What's also interesting is that the seats they opened up on the 3rd level are 2nd level pricing because there are only single tickets available at the 3rd level pricing.
    teesharky likes this.

Concert Stars
    ^ I hope it's a packed house! I will be there and cannot wait to be Blown Away! Just 2 more months!
    Ann055 and Pi314CA like this.

Concert Stars
    Ireally hope she gets some sell outs-- but I am happy she is playing to bigger crowds so far this tour-- which is what we wanted. So even if she doesn't sell out-- she is possibly going to sell more tickets then her last tour....hopefully.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Update on the Sunrise show, not much of a change from the last time I checked a few weeks ago.

Concert Stars
    Tx! I will update my three cities this weekend.
    CUFan7 likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Just to make Tee happy I thought I would let you know that the Sept 27 show at Target Center, Minneapolis, MN is down to single tickets only.

Junior Carrie Follower

Charlotte, NC

My husband bought upper fairly close to the stage for us as anniversary indulgence. We will be in Charlotte, NC on Nov 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly can't wait!!

Carrie Guru
    Oct 2 show at Scotiabank Saddledome - Calgary, AB down to single tickets only.
    hjj, Claire2004, Smokyiiis and 2 others like this.

i just checked the ticket sales for tomorrow/Friday shows and the good news is that All of the floor seating are unavailable, and the lower row is down to single tickets only. The bad news is that the upper seating (well least just say if you and 7 other people wants to go, you'll be able to seat together in one possibly two rows. )

Concert Stars
    Oh well as long as carrie is 90% sold out at most venues those are good numbers.

Remember carrie is playing full house in almost all venues this tour unlike her previous tours where they closed off several sections.

Concert Stars
    No kidding about the Staples show. They had a hard time of finding two seats next to each other when I got my tickets on Monday. There were very few $66s left, so I had to go for a $56.

I love that it's selling, but it irks me because I have worse seats now. x) The Ticketmaster guy said he was seeing her, too, because she's "fabulous."
    teesharky, Daraebe, Ann055 and 4 others like this.

•  
    Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast