How Great Thou Art Moments

550651_313277835420838_322208442_n.jpg

After watching Carrie's interview with Oprah I was touched at the end when they were discussing the beauty of God's earth like in the hymn, How Great Thou Art. So I thought that it would be a fun idea for people to post their very own HGTA moments! I had one today with my sister, at Pleasant Valley in my home of Somerset, New Jersey. Some people might be surprised to learn that NJ is mostly rural farmland with beautiful landscapes like this one. Big open skies, rolling hills, and open fields for miles. How Great Thou Art indeed!

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    I loved that moment in Oprah!!! How Great Thou Art indeed! I experienced that many many many times... When you go island hopping in some places in the Philippines, you can really see how GREAT God is... It really gives me peace to see a beautiful scenery... and those are the times I wish we have the capability to record feelings.. I also experience HGTA whenever I experience or see people's kindness

Quote Originally Posted by jaks_weyn View Post
    I loved that moment in Oprah!!! How Great Thou Art indeed! I experienced that many many many times... When you go island hopping in some places in the Philippines, you can really see how GREAT God is... It really gives me peace to see a beautiful scenery... and those are the times I wish we have the capability to record feelings.. I also experience HGTA whenever I experience or see people's kindness
    Thanks so much for sharing yours! I have never been to the Philippines but I hear that it is breathtaking. I also love experiencing kindness as a HGTA moment, very sweet

•