Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By CarrieUK
  • 1 Post By Mirasa45A

Thread: Amazon UK free download

Amazon UK free download

Amazon UK are giving away a free download of Who Are You here: Carrie Underwood - 'Who Are You' - Amazon free download

Blown Away is also available for pre-order (for release on June 18th) here: Blown Away (UK Special Edition): Carrie Underwood: Amazon.co.uk: Music

Hopefully the free download will give those who may not have heard of Carrie an insight into her music, whilst boosting pre-orders of Blown Away!

A lil city in the middle of a lil island in the middle of a lil country in the middle of the sea
    Wonder why Who Are You...

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Who are you is one of my favorites on the "Blown Away" album. Also love "See You Again".
    I love the whole album, sometimes difficult to choose favorites.

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by jaks_weyn View Post
    Wonder why Who Are You...

"Who Are You ? " because it's not a country sounded song and also is a beautiful song !
    jaks_weyn likes this.

New Carrie Fan
    what comes with the "Special Edition" ugh, the fans overseas always get the goodies! I wish Carrie would release an 18/19 track album or a Double Disc.

New Carrie Fan
    nvm just some old songs. Hopefully they love her voice like we do, Carrie is one amazing woman who has the voice of an Angel! I would LOVE to hear Carrie sing "Testify To Love" Wynonna Judd it on "Touched By An Angel" on the 151st Psalm Episode. You can find the Episode on Youtube.*** WARNING: YOU WILL BAWL YOUR EYES OUT IF YOU WATCH THE EPISODE ON YOUTUBE****

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    That's great! I hope it helps boost Carrie's sales. I'm glad she's finally bringing her music to British audiences. I'm so excited for her first show here on June 21. I hope people go and download "Who Are You". It's a beautiful song that really showcases Carrie's vocals. Thank you for posting, CarrieUK.

•