Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Got B/A in mail today !!!

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

Got B/A in mail today !!!

Got B/A in mail today, spoiler credits: Got B/A album today, had to take it for a ride with the windows roll'd down. Peeps thinking I'm crazy driving around the town square with the windows roll'd down being blown away by Carrie. Just Awesome.!! Neighbors who have had a listen also with me love OWT, it has many repeat request along with B/A, LLA and WAW !!

God is great, beer is good, and Carrie blows me away!!!

Carrie B/A Credits excerpts spoiler.

I would like to thank God for blessing me with such amazing things in life and in music.

Thank you fans. I still pinch myself at all the things I get to be a part of and its all because of you! A special thanks goes to members of the fan club. You are always there for me, "no matter what," and I can never explain what that means to me.
    Carrie goes on to thank Mike, Mom and dad and Ace and Penny. One of the very best credits by her to date, on her best album to-date.

Neat Olay $1.00 off coupon inside too, Thanks Carrie!!!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    Awesome. You're lucky to have had your Blown Away CD come in the mail - I'm yet to receive mine! I hope it arrives soon. Thank you for posting Carrie's thank you message to her fans. She's so sweet! She deserves all her success, she's amazing.
    glenn7 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I'm hoping to get at least one of my preorders today! Congrats!
    glenn7 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Thank you for posting. I will go to Target (the store closes to me) tomorrow morning. After GMA. That is great that Carrie mentions her fans. THAT US
    glenn7 likes this.

Lucky you. enjoy it
    glenn7 likes this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan CarrieFan_01's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I'm just sitting here waiting for the mail to come. If my copy isn't here I'll be so disappointed, lol.
    glenn7 likes this.

Concert Stars
    Received my mail today but no BA, unless the OFC shipped it by UPS or FedEx.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

B/A Album

Quote Originally Posted by oldyfan View Post
    I'm hoping to get at least one of my preorders today! Congrats!
    Hope you and others do too. Came thru Fan Club shipped from Sony in Nashville Fri. 4/27. Three other copies from B & N are in USPS in downtown Atlanta only a few miles away rec'd at 8:30 this a/m. Hope to get them tomorrow. Still going to pick up a few at Walmart and at least one at K-mart with a poster Tues. a/m
    rainbow1 likes this.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    I hope I get mine today - it shipped on the 26th, so I was expecting in Saturday.

Awww...the credits make me tear up a little bit...I don't think I can possibly love Carrie any more and then I read that -- what a wonderful, amazing person Our Girl is!! Thanks for sharing & congrats on getting your copy!!

Concert Stars
    Thanks Glenn! Still waiting on mine, but nice to know you are a happy camper now!!!!

Concert Stars
    Woot! I got paid today, soooo....getting the CD tomorrow morning!!

I already told my bro, and he's not happy about it. I was like, we're getting up at 6 tomorrow, so I can drive to Wal mart and buy the thing. He's like whatever, I'm sleeping in the truck then. But I'll be blasting BA all the way to school tomorrow!! :P

So excited. This day cannot get here any faster.

Concert Stars
    I have yet to get mine...UGH

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars

B/A Album

Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    Awww...the credits make me tear up a little bit...I don't think I can possibly love Carrie any more and then I read that -- what a wonderful, amazing person Our Girl is!! Thanks for sharing & congrats on getting your copy!!
    Just wait till you read the whole credits. Carrie doesn't forget anybody. Made me swell up with pride and tear up riding around in the car listening to B/A and then sharing a listen with neighbors, peeps at lunch and then reading the the credits, and then I just lost totally it!!! OMG What a lady, what an album, what a heart!!!!
    Ann055, cole and oldyfan like this.

Concert Stars
    Well, my debit card got hit with the cost of two cds on Fri., so I'm expecting the cds today.

Concert Stars
    ^ my creditcard was hit Thursay and I am still waiting!!!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    I ordered mine off Amazon hoping to get it early.. Looks like I wasted an extra 12.00 for one day shipping when I could have just went out to walmart and got it at midnight... It says it shipped from the "seller" at 7 this morning but I'm pretty sure it won't get to me till tomorrow sometime. So actually it is faster just to go get it tonight at midnight. If I could cancel I would but, oh well.

Carrie Guru Carrie_Rocks_The_House's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    That is so cool

Concert Stars
    I am EXTREMELY disappointed with our local Target. I stopped by to see what type of display they had in preparation of Carrie's Blown Away release. Can you believe -- NOTHING??!! There is not one slot even marked "Carrie Underwood" anywhere!! I can tell you all the usual Top 10 artists are covered, and the unmentioned one has FOUR!! I tried to ask someone and could not find ONE employee! An electronics department and no personnel (not even in the book or toy sections)! Seems like they're waiting for theft to happen.

We have one more Target which I will check out tonight -- hopefully I find better news there. Otherwise, I will begin boycotting Target and Walmart will get ALL of my business from now on.

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman312 View Post
    ^ my creditcard was hit Thursay and I am still waiting!!!
    Same here. I'm getting frustrated because I ordered it from the fanclub hoping it would at least come a day early, but nope.

•  
    Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast