Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Got B/A in mail today !!!

I got mine today Too!!!!!!!!!! So beatiful booklet..... and the CD is definitely her best!!!!! SO EXITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    glenn7 and oldyfan like this.

Insane Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by neny View Post
    I got mine today Too!!!!!!!!!! So beatiful booklet..... and the CD is definitely her best!!!!! SO EXITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good deal, another F/C person in SW Ga. got hers today too and has been listening to it all day.

Huge Carrie Follower huggablebri's Avatar
    I never pre ordered from Amazon before. But i did it cause I ordered something else. They said I should get it by May 10th. My question is why do people pre order unless they live in a bush 1000 miles away from the mall?lol

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by huggablebri View Post
    I never pre ordered from Amazon before. But i did it cause I ordered something else. They said I should get it by May 10th. My question is why do people pre order unless they live in a bush 1000 miles away from the mall?lol
    Sometimes you can get things early if you select "one day shipping". That is not the case with my order. Lol, figures.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Awesome on getting it in early, I can't wait to go through the pages!
    I was going to pre-order but I can only afford one copy at the moment and I love the feeling of going to the store and picking it up the day it comes out, so I'm really excited for tomorrow morning! Waking up early just to get it!
    oldyfan likes this.

•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12