Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By carrieguy2

Thread: Sing like Carrie Underwood contest

Concert Stars

Sing like Carrie Underwood contest

Your voice sounds great in the shower and in the car, but is it good enough to send you to the Grand Ole Opry? You've belted out Carrie Underwood songs in the privacy of your home, and now it's time to let others hear how good you are.
    Sing Like Carrie Underwood is a singing competition between Carrie Underwood fans in six country music hotbeds, with one overall winner receiving the Ultimate Carrie Underwood Nashville Fan Experience, which includes:

• Roundtrip airfare for two (2) to Nashville with two-nights' hotel accommodations (June 5th-7th, 2012)
    • A pair of tickets to see Carrie Underwood perform at the Grand Ole Opry, including a private meet-and-greet
    • A visit and tour of Starstruck Studios where you'll record vocals for a demo of one of Carrie's hit songs
    • A meeting with Sony music executives
    • Two tickets to the CMA Video Music Awards

Only residents of the participating markets can upload videos, but everyone can vote and help raise the visibility of your favorites.

Eligible contestants must be legal U.S. residents of the State(s) of Kansas, New York, North Carolina, Missouri, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia or Washington.

92.5 WBEE Rochester - Sing Like Carrie Underwood
    nccountrygal and Daraebe like this.

Obsessed Carrie Fan AnthonyLovesCarrie's Avatar
    That is one awesome contest right there! I'd definitely try out if I were a better singer lol!

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    That's awesome. What a cool contest this is. I'd love to enter, it's a pity I live in the UK! If you enter; good luck!

Huge Carrie Follower
    Concert Stars
    Awesome contest. Maybe 40 yrs ago, then time and 20 yrs of smoking took hold. Now I don't even sing above a whisper in church.......just not so good anymore, kind of like the rest of me. lol.....good kuck to all of you singers!

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    The title alone of this makes me LMFAO.... "Sing Like Carrie Underwood" Bahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!

•