Like Tree13Likes
  • 9 Post By eliefares
  • 4 Post By eliefares

Thread: Contact Arista Nashville?

Insane Carrie Fan

Contact Arista Nashville?

I posted this here because it is Carrie-related.

Anyway, as you know, I write a blog: A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog and it has grown quite a lot in the year or since I started. I'm fast nearing half a million readers and I've quickly become one of the most read blogs in Lebanon, the Middle East. I also get many readers from the US, Australia, Canada and the UK.

Anyway, I was told I should get into contact with Arista Nashville to see if they'd be interested in me reviewing Carrie's album. I think it's a good idea (for obvious selfish reasons) but I think I can help.
    It wouldn't hurt to pitch in the idea, I guess, regardless of how unlikely it is.

So a few CFans and I have been trying to find some contact info for Arista Nashville's media relations dept, but in vain. Can anyone help?

I believe you've already seen this, maybe it's not reliable, but it might work lol

How Can I Contact Arista Nashville? (easy question)? - Yahoo! Answers

Insane Carrie Fan
    ^ The phone number doesn't work.
    I actually got their phone number and called it. The problem is I have no clue who to call and they don't have pre-fixed extensions you can dial. So you need to type in a person's last name to be connected.
    I don't know who works there

You can try looking on All Access under Industry Dir and see if they list anyone that you can contact or a start person that could help ya

Ultimate Carrie Fan supercarriefan's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    I don't know if this helps, but Paul Barnabee is senior VP of marketing for Sony Nashville as a whole, and Lesly Tyson is VP of National Promotion for Arista Nashville.
    I don't know if either of them could help you out or not.

Insane Carrie Fan
    ^ Any contact email for them?

Insane Carrie Fan
    The all access tip worked.
    Now I have about 14 people whom I can contact and no clue who.

lesly.tyson@sonymusic.com

Insane Carrie Fan
    ^ Done.

This is the email I sent:

Dear Lesly,

My name is Elie Fares and I'm an international writer/blogger at "A Separate State of Mind" (http://stateofmind13.com). My blog was started slightly more than a year ago and is nearing half a million readers. I get more than 1500 readers per day and I'm currently one of the top bloggers in Lebanon, with many readers in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
    I also happen to be a supporter of Carrie Underwood and have written about her more than once, generating buzz and discussion. You can check out my Carrie Underwood articles here: Carrie Underwood A Separate State of Mind | A Lebanese Blog

I'm currently trying to work with Lebanese radio stations, which set the tone for Middle Eastern radio, to add Good Girl to their rotation. I'll write about it if it needs to.

The reason I'm writing today is to ask if you would be interested in me reviewing Blown Away with the press currently writing about the album. The reason I'd be a valuable asset is due to my international reach in markets that country publications wouldn't normally reach and seeing as I'm already somewhat established among Carrie's fanbase, they'd help in getting the word out more.

Waiting on your reply, which I hope to be positive.
    Have a nice day.

Best regards,
    Elie Fares

Insane Carrie Fan
    Lesly replied. I'll take that as a "good" sign?
    Anyway, she forwarded my request to two other people in the media and international relations departments.

So out of courtesy, I replied with this:

Hey Lesly, Allen and Rachel,

Thank you for replying. I really appreciate it.

I just wanted to point out that I'll be more than cooperative with any stipulations you might have and I will respond to any of your concerns.

Thank you,
    Elie

Quote Originally Posted by eliefares View Post
    Lesly replied. I'll take that as a "good" sign?
    Anyway, she forwarded my request to two other people in the media and international relations departments.

So out of courtesy, I replied with this:

Hey Lesly, Allen and Rachel,

Thank you for replying. I really appreciate it.

I just wanted to point out that I'll be more than cooperative with any stipulations you might have and I will respond to any of your concerns.

Thank you,
    Elie
    I'm happy for you! Please, let it happen haha

•