Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By mtreasmith
  • 1 Post By LouisaJessie

Thread: Carrie Underwood Hates Sleeping on Tour Bus With Husband Mike Fisher

Concert Stars

Carrie Underwood Hates Sleeping on Tour Bus With Husband Mike Fisher

When she's on tour, Carrie Underwood needs her space -- especially from Mike Fisher, her husband of nearly two years.
    "We see each other as much as we can, but he's not one for road life," the 29-year-old singer tells Vegas magazine's April/May issue. "He can't really sleep on the bus. You can't have a giant bed in the back, so I'm like, 'You're touching me! Go away. What are you doing? Scoot over!'"

Hockey player Fisher, 31, "gets bored," Underwood adds. "I think if he ever comes out with us on tour for any length of time, I'm going to have to find him something to do!"

Underwood is pretty low-key when she hits the road, telling the magazine: "I don't have a chef on tour; I make my own food on the bus."

The "Good Girl" singer does her "own hair and makeup," but she hired a personal trainer to keep her in shape before taking the stage. "I don't take a giant team with me, so I feel like that's the one thing I deserve while I'm on tour: Someone to say, 'Hey, let's go!' and keep me motivated."
    Underwood's new album, Blown Away, is available May 1.

Carrie Underwood Hates Sleeping on Tour Bus With Husband Mike Fisher - Yahoo! omg!

Concert Stars
    In order words, don't plan on expecting Mike to be on the road w/ Carrie when she tours. I probably wouldn't want to live the tour/bus life either. I'm not for traveling all across the country and living in a hotel/with a suitcase or on a bus for long periods of time. Mike being a big dude personally doesn't help w/ the tightness of a tour bus. At least Carrie can go to Mike's game

Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    In order words, don't plan on expecting Mike to be on the road w/ Carrie when she tours. I probably wouldn't want to live the tour/bus life either. I'm not for traveling all across the country and living in a hotel/with a suitcase or on a bus for long periods of time. At least Carrie enjoys going to and can go to Mike's game
    With their money, I'm sure he can fly and meet her anywhere and by a very nice hotel room with a giant bed haha
    Becca

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    With their money, I'm sure he can fly and meet her anywhere and by a very nice hotel room with a giant bed haha
    Becca
    That is true. I'm sure he will do that. He just won't be w/ her for the whole tour. Someone's got to watch their Ace and Penny at home (unless Carrie takes both w/ her) He can visit or join up w/ her when he can or when they like to see each other.

Concert Stars
    I heard this on the radio this morning. I turned it on and the first thing I heard was "Carrie Underwood doesn't like having relations on her tour bus." I was like, "...OK?"

Junior Carrie Follower
    Watch her get flack for saying that cause of what she says a lot of people take the wrong way

Junior Carrie Follower
    We know what she really means she's not saying it in a bad way.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    Watch her get flack for saying that cause of what she says a lot of people take the wrong way
    I'm afraid you are probably right. I've seen alot of tweets and they each say something different so I didn't read all their articles...lol I think all Carrie was trying to say is Mike doesn't like the road -- he doesn't like living in a bus & the bed is pretty small. He is, after all, a big guy and there's nothing that says he has to travel with her. But I'm sure this will ride the press for awhile until there is a new story.

Junior Carrie Follower
    Quote Originally Posted by Ann055 View Post
    I'm afraid you are probably right. I've seen alot of tweets and they each say something different so I didn't read all their articles...lol I think all Carrie was trying to say is Mike doesn't like the road -- he doesn't like living in a bus & the bed is pretty small. He is, after all, a big guy and there's nothing that says he has to travel with her. But I'm sure this will ride the press for awhile until there is a new story.
    Right and that's why she said she didn't want to get a twitter account in the first place cause she was afraid she would say the wrong thing, she's doing great though.

Right and that's why she said she didn't want to get a twitter account in the first place cause she was afraid she would say the wrong thing, she's doing great though.
    She didn't even say this on twitter. I think everyone has been so starved for anything Carrie Underwood that every single thing she says in an interview is split up and there are numerous articles that pop up all over the place. The international press is picking up stuff too because I just read a tweet on this from New Zealand. So, when Carrie starts on the big radio circuit and TV show circuit to promote the album, we'll have all kinds of stuff to read.

Lol, CARRIE UNDERWOOD IS A TERRIBLE WIFE WHO REFUSES TO SHARE A BED WITH HER HUSBAND! OMFG!

Junior Carrie Follower
    She didn't even say this on twitter. I think everyone has been so starved for anything Carrie Underwood that every single thing she says in an interview is split up and there are numerous articles that pop up all over the place. The international press is picking up stuff too because I just read a tweet on this from New Zealand. So, when Carrie starts on the big radio circuit and TV show circuit to promote the album, we'll have all kinds of stuff to read.
    I know this I was just saying that's is one reason why she didn't want to start twitter cause she would say something wrong .

Junior Carrie Follower
    People are stupid they are gonna hate no matter what she says or does. It's stupid. I like her shes like acts like a normal preson. her fans know the type of person she is by how she talks on the fan club site.

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear4eva View Post
    Lol, CARRIE UNDERWOOD IS A TERRIBLE WIFE WHO REFUSES TO SHARE A BED WITH HER HUSBAND! OMFG!

Sounds like every married couple I know....lol....what's new Plus, actually it's best that they have time apart cause it makes the heart growth fonder when they do see each other. That's how my parent's marriage lasted so long and they're still married. My Mom would spend half the year in another country....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jade_kt View Post
    Sounds like every married couple I know....lol....what's new
    LMAO!

Concert Stars
    yeah its not like she's saying she hates sleeping with Mike lol she is just saying for Mike he hates being on the tour bus or be on the road, I wouldn't blame him one bit since he's a big guy and that would be hard for someone like him and his size to be on a cramped bus with other people and like someone else said in here, he can easily just fly out and meet her in whatever city she is in and get a room in a hotel lol i can see media really messing with this and twisting it to make it sound like she's a horrible wife and doesn't like her husband near her in bed lol

wow I admire that she makes her own food on the tour.....because Iīm too lazy to make my food every day and I canīt imagine I would have to do it on the tour...but I guess that when the bus is moving, she has time to do it

I can totally see certain people taking what she said and turning it against her......I don't get it though obviously she's saying they both need space to sleep, no one likes to be smothered, and I think pretty much anyone can relate to that lol mike probably hogs the covers too

Obsessed Carrie Fan

Red face

I'd sleep anywhere with him, tbh! ;-)
    clarkie likes this.

Carrie Guru
    Concert Stars
    I hate how the media and certain people twist Carrie's words and make it sound like she's criticizing Mike. No one knows what happens in their marriage, so why do they feel the need to pry and make comments? Carrie is a great person and she clearly loves Mike. I hope their marriage lasts. They deserve every happiness.
    clarkie likes this.

•