Concert Stars

Video: Carrie Underwood Warns Justin Bieber Fans With "Good Girl"

Can someone delete this thread please ?

Concert Stars
    not a good idea.. bieber fans will be pissed if they think carrie is saying justin is no good

i like that!

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by john1987 View Post
    not a good idea.. bieber fans will be pissed if they think carrie is saying justin is no good
    True! That's what I thought too. Maybe I will delete the video later if Bieber fans go crazy :P

Obsessed Carrie Fan
    Concert Stars
    It will create negativity towards GG and fans war. Just my opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by liveasong View Post
    True! That's what I thought too. Maybe I will delete the video later if Bieber fans go crazy :P
    you can just block comments :P

Concert Stars
    yeah maybe you should before they get pissed and have "Carrie Underwood Sucks" trending on twitter or something like that..

Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by john1987 View Post
    yeah maybe you should before they get pissed and have "Carrie Underwood Sucks" trending on twitter or something like that..
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    It will create negativity towards GG and fans war. Just my opinions.
    Ok I deleted it

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Who cares about Bieber fans! Can you upload to mediafire?

Carrie Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie&Taylor View Post
    Who cares about Bieber fans! Can you upload to mediafire?
    Because why put Carrie in the middle of a fan war for no reason. Why knock Bieber anyway? He is a fan of Carrie and he seems like a decent guy.

Junior Carrie Follower Chasing Dreams's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by opry051008 View Post
    Because why put Carrie in the middle of a fan war for no reason. Why knock Bieber anyway? He is a fan of Carrie and he seems like a decent guy.
    Agreed. Doing that would only mean trouble. And regardless if you are a fan of Justin Bieber or not, I think you should respect other people's opinions about him.

Concert Stars
    Guys... I think some of you missed the point of the video. And I think most of you haven't seen the video at all. The video was presented as a joke and in a funny way. It wasn't a "hate video on Justin Bieber". The video linked lyrics from Bieber's new single Boyfriend and Carrie's Good Girl.

And... I didn't mean to put Carrie in the middle of a fan war?!?! Where did that come from? There were no negativity/fan wars/hate at all on both YouTube and Tumblr. What I find funny is that while Bieber fans from Tumblr and YouTube took it as a joke and liked the fact that we could 'relate' Good Girl to Boyfriend, fans on this board got really mad.

Anyway, I still deleted the video to prevent those fan wars though. And I don't want Carrie fans to be pissed.

And if you guys are still worried, the video had less than 300 views, had 11 likes vs. 1 dislike, had 4 positive comments from Beliebers (it is safe to assume that they're from Bieber fans because of the usernames) and was up for only 1 hour. And don't worry, I want the best for Carrie too.

Obsessed Carrie Fan Carrie&Taylor's Avatar
    Upload to Mediafire. I wanna see it LOL!

Carrie Guru
    Guys... I think some of you missed the point of the video. And I think most of you haven't seen the video at all. The video was presented as a joke and in a funny way. It wasn't a "hate video on Justin Bieber". The video linked lyrics from Bieber's new single Boyfriend and Carrie's Good Girl.

And... I didn't mean to put Carrie in the middle of a fan war?!?! Where did that come from? There were no negativity/fan wars/hate at all on both YouTube and Tumblr. What I find funny is that while Bieber fans from Tumblr and YouTube took it as a joke and liked the fact that we could 'relate' Good Girl to Boyfriend, fans on this board got really mad.

Anyway, I still deleted the video to prevent those fan wars though. And I don't want Carrie fans to be pissed.

And if you guys are still worried, the video had less than 300 views, had 11 likes vs. 1 dislike, had 4 positive comments from Beliebers (it is safe to assume that they're from Bieber fans because of the usernames) and was up for only 1 hour. And don't worry, I want the best for Carrie too.
    I didn't see the video but based on the title of this thread and the reaction of the carriefans that did see it, I automatically assumed that you were dissing Bieber. So my apologies for that.

Even though none of the Bieber fans who saw it took it as a joke, it only takes a few of them to take it the wrong way and fireworks start. So I don't think anyone is pissed at you, especially as we know what a great fan of Carrie you are. I think we probably feel that it's better safe than sorry.

Thanks for deleting the video and sorry again for making the wrong assumption.

•