Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 108
  1. #1
    Junior Carrie Follower tcnole1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bradenton, Florida
    Posts
    497
    Concert Stars

    Carrie not Touring until this Fall

    I guess really does like her summers off. In this interview Carrie says the tour will not begin until the Fall. It seems crazy not to tour this summer in support of the CD Nashville Hotline: Carrie Underwood Wants To Blow You Away With Her Tour This Fall!

  • #2
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    I can guarantee you she won't be taking the summer off. They may want even more time to promote the second single and really rehearse for the tour to make sure its perfect. promotion is crazy right now for the album. no time to prepare for a tour. During Play On, there was almost a four month break before the tour.
    Becca

  • #3
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,897
    Concert Stars
    I admit I am a bit disappointed ....but not shocked as there were mentions of a Fall tour before.

    What I don't get is why she needs the entire Summer off when she took a whole year off already? I don't get it.

  • #4
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I admit I am a bit disappointed ....but not shocked as there were mentions of a Fall tour before.

    What I don't get is why she needs the entire Summer off when she took a whole year off already? I don't get it.
    read my above post.
    Becca

  • #5
    Insane Carrie Fan Manchs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    4,011
    And here we go again lol

  • #6
    Ultimate Carrie Fan AIgrl06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    9,783
    Concert Stars
    Just because she's not touring the summer doesn't mean she's off. Trust me, she'll be working her skinny butt off this summer! Most artists don't start touring right after their album comes out; it's understandable. I'm just looking forward to getting to see her this time around... 'cause I'll hopefully have money by the fall, haha.

  • #7
    Ultimate Carrie Fan TOPDOG1001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    6,009
    Yeah not surprised @ all. When they said May for the album release, I knew the tour wouldn't be until late Summer/early Fall.

  • #8
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Even though I really don't understand the reasoning for waiting that long. But nothing we can do, I guess.

    So I guess by "touring my butt off" in 2012, she really meant the end of 2012, mostly 2013. Lol

  • #9
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,897
    Concert Stars
    I guess we can officially rule out EOTY again.

  • #10
    Carrie Follower
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    83
    Hopefully, she'll get to tour Mexico, South America, Puerto Rico, Europe, Asia, South Africa, and Australia/NZ as well as North America this time around...

  • #11
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,897
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by epicamends View Post
    I'm sure it will be worth the wait. Even though I really don't understand the reasoning for waiting that long. But nothing we can do, I guess.

    So I guess by "touring my butt off" in 2012, she really meant the end of 2012, mostly 2013. Lol
    yeah she is not exactly touring her butt off in 2012 after all. lol

  • #12
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,897
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavenport View Post
    Hopefully, she'll get to tour Mexico, South America, Puerto Rico, Europe, Asia, South Africa, and Australia/NZ as well as North America this time around...
    agree. Maybe she is doing that this summer? Like small promo tours??

  • #13
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,897
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by AIgrl06 View Post
    Just because she's not touring the summer doesn't mean she's off. Trust me, she'll be working her skinny butt off this summer! Most artists don't start touring right after their album comes out; it's understandable. I'm just looking forward to getting to see her this time around... 'cause I'll hopefully have money by the fall, haha.
    But there is nothing for her to do this summer as the album promo will be done, the album will be out. etc. It doesn't take 4 months to rehearse for the tour. lol

    I am just confused. Maybe she is touring overseas this summer in a small promo tour, and then she will do the USA/Canada tour this fall?

  • #14
    Insane Carrie Fan liz278's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    5,441
    Concert Stars
    Even though she won't be touring she will be doing some things. Remember the CMA Fest and there is a festival in early summer. We may hear of other stuff she is doing later.

  • #15
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,897
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbluegrl23 View Post
    I can guarantee you she won't be taking the summer off. They may want even more time to promote the second single and really rehearse for the tour to make sure its perfect. promotion is crazy right now for the album. no time to prepare for a tour. During Play On, there was almost a four month break before the tour.
    Becca
    True but Carrie filmed Soul Surfer and did HIMYM in the spring before the PO tour started. She has nothing on schedule after the CMA Fest this whole summer that we know of.

    They have had all year to plan the tour. It just doesn't make alot of sense as you don't need 4 months to rehearse for a tour. lol

    She rehearsed for less then a month for PO after she finished Soul Surfer filming.

    I guess she really just wanted the summer off. lol

  • #16
    Ultimate Carrie Fan Cps235's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,678
    Concert Stars
    Awesome! I cannot wait to see her in concert. My hope is to buy tickets this year to see her play on! I suspected that the tour will start in the fall but I am sure Carrie is not going to hold back once she starts! I am excited

  • #17
    Carrie Fans Legend teesharky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Saratoga NY
    Posts
    76,897
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by liz278 View Post
    Even though she won't be touring she will be doing some things. Remember the CMA Fest and there is a festival in early summer. We may hear of other stuff she is doing later.
    yeah but that is the first week of June. There are still 3 months to fill in. Her only other date is in May at the Bayou festival.

  • #18
    Carrie Guru epicamends's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,380
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    I guess we can officially rule out EOTY again.
    I wasn't expecting a nod for that until 2013 anyway.

    I won't get my hopes up - but any chance they have a UK promo tour lined up sometime in the summer?

  • #19
    Insane Carrie Fan liveasong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montreal, QC
    Posts
    5,692
    Concert Stars
    We don't know what Carrie and her team have planned for us during the summer. I'm sure she won't be "taking a break". She'll be working her ass off.

    Remember how they said that they're going to take Carrie to the next level? I don't remember who said that though!

  • #20
    Ultimate Carrie Fan bigbluegrl23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    6,412
    Concert Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by teesharky View Post
    True but Carrie filmed Soul Surfer and did HIMYM in the spring before the PO tour started. She has nothing on schedule after the CMA Fest this whole summer that we know of.

    They have had all year to plan the tour. It just doesn't make alot of sense as you don't need 4 months to rehearse for a tour. lol

    She rehearsed for less then a month for PO after she finished Soul Surfer filming.

    I guess she really just wanted the summer off. lol
    Tee, I adore you, but you have no idea what carrie has planned haha.
    Becca


  •  
    Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •